Recommendations MC that creates a false narrative

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Kyonio, Apr 2, 2024.

1. Kyonio

Kyonio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe this best fits my tastes right now as the novel 'I Rely On Cards To Set Up A Persona' really summarised what I enjoyed.

It included:
    - Gacha :: In this case the mc was pulling the Gacha but I'm okay with the mc being a Gacha character like in 'Pick Me Up'. This isn't a necessity but it'd be fun to have
    - Deceiving :: The MC successfully deceives the other cast of characters into believing their story.
    - Romance :: I'm okay with or without it but I hate harems so please don't recommend

Please can it preferably be a male mc. BL or BG
    Ty <3

Kalla likes this.
  2. Kalla

Kalla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Was Mistaken as a Monstrous Genius Actor (Mc creates the persona of a genius, arrogant, secretive and mysterious actor; he even realizes when he's been misunderstood and takes advantage of this to establish the persona.)

The Corpse Collector In Conan (Mc is close to OgMC which has the constitution of having cases/assassinations around it, since it is a world of detectives. And this makes the evil organization to which the body he transmigrated belonged think that he is orchestrating cases for fun; and since no one believes him when he denies it, he starts to take advantage of the situation and creates the persona of the nickname he was given: Ouzo.)

Kyonio likes this.