Resolved Mc transmigrated in book Fat Prince (boy love)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Fairlady1996, Apr 18, 2024.

1. Fairlady1996

Fairlady1996 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Found it. Thanks for your help (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠). Yay very happy

❇️Jjwxc
    https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3887025

Genre : shounen ai, ancient historical , transmigration into book , system,
    Chapter : really long ,about 150 - 200 chapter

The mc transmigrate into a prince's body who is fat and ugly under system command. He also got a black mark on his face because of poisoning by the his father's concubine when he was a child. However the king love this ugly prince so much, practically spoiled him bcoz he felt guilty , mc mother died early. In this novel mc is smart, scheming, like to act cute. Very funny

So the Ml is a blind guy , poison by the enemy when he on mission. I think he is the villain in this novel?. A leader of Shadow guard organisation. Tied to emperor. Ml is a the most beautiful man in the country but sadly become blind. Ml is second young master of clan xxx??. Also his secret identity is the leader of Shadow guard. Funny because mc complained to ml . He doesn't like the leader of Shadow guard, in novel it mentioned the leader is cruel(i dont remember the nickname something like devil) , so ml who want to reveal his identity remain quiet .

So when mc met the ml ,he want to hug ml thigh. he started to act cute with Ml because ml is the mission target. Yes, got system that help the villain from bed ending. They become friend, mc always come to ml mansion and stay together. Then ml fall in love with mc despite he still in blind state, but the mc just regard him as best friend. Ml live in broken family and he really like when mc acted cute to him. Ml like to carve wood. So he carve wood for mc . Only the face is blank bcoz he couldn't see. Mc very happy. He also learn to carve ml into wood sculpture. Although the result is ugly but ml love it so much.

The mc also help the protagonist gong(book) and protagonist female lead (book) together. And help smoothen their feeling. I think the female lead is actually a princess?? . The protagonist gong is the enemy prince who was injured on this country. Save by the female lead. The mc help cover up their secret meeting. Later princess will have to go to enemy country to get married . Mc help cover up his real identity and their love relationship

And the cute things is, bcoz of huge misundersanding the ml somehow got married with mc. Everyone thoughts this ugly prince is in love with ml, well. Mc stuck to ml all the time bcoz he want to help ml. Btw, ml also scheme well. The ml kinda string mc into this fake marriage even the emperor thought ml sacrifice himself for the mc. They all said the mc really too 'spicy' to look at when standing with the ml gong who famous for his looks. The beauty and the beast.

However this novel have lots of scheming in ancient novel. i kinda like it because i really expect the biggest villain actually so close to the king.the villain is the empress who was a enemy princess that offer to the harem..he wear a fake face mask to disguise as empress.

When the last battle, system detect ml is dying. Mc asked system to transport him to ml. He exchanged his life to save ml, also heal the ml eyes. The way mc died is to bleeding slowly until he died, so blood come out of his 7 orrifice .

Mc said last word goodbye to ml, said he is fairy who come to cultivate here and it was time for him to to go back to mountain,. He asked ml to wait for 5 year?? He will come back within the time. ml was crying asking mc not to go. Mc ask system to transport himself to the man(book protagonist gong- they got good relationship somehow) . Remember that the book protagonist gong is the prince of another country?. Mc transport himself to the other country. Mc ask him to buried his body when he died later. but bcoz mc once help him. He brought the body to his master to save life.

mc body got all blood out of his body and he about to died, master didn't know how to stop the blood. So the master froze his body by some secret ritual?. He was buried in a coffin. But he is still alive, breathing, only he didn't have blood.

5 years later??? . A group of thief want to steal his coffin. Bcoz they realise the master group guarding this coffin. After the open the coffin, Then mc woke up, his body already heal to a beauty by the system (the poison is gone so he got back the original appearance ) and started to deal with the thief to find the ml back. Ml already become king of another state. A tryant with madness. He completely blackened after the mc died .

Ml never took anyone in his harem. It come to tribute day to the ml. Every county come with beauty to offer to the ml. 1 country felt the ml love mc . So he find lots of fat guys as gift

Mc was kidnapped half way (he is too beautiful )and presented to the ml. So it was another story when he met the mc that have turned into beauty. When ml is about to go angry and have all the gift killed. (Yes, he want all the fat & beauty killed ) , the mc asked the ml " didnt i said i will come back 5 years later, why did you become like this? Young master". Only the mc will call him young master.

Ml recognised him by voice. He transport to the mc and hugged him so hard. Well, blind people more sensitive to sound and voice. So after that ,it was happy ending story.

BECAUSE THIS NOVEL IS UNTRANSLATED, i cannot find it in the jjwxc . I remember later i mtl it all the way. But i really cannot remember the title

Last edited: Apr 21, 2024
    Picklepickle likes this.
  2. IceBaby

IceBaby Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wish this would be translated, the story is interesting. Really want to read this.

Picklepickle and Fairlady1996 like this.
  3. Fairlady1996

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. The plot is heavy ,full of scheming. But the mc have online iq. So it quite good. Not boring and hilarious . Enjoyable for me..but i read it long time ago. Maybe 1 or 2 years ago. Suddenly remember this story, really want to reread it again

Picklepickle likes this.
  4. Picklepickle

Picklepickle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you remember the MC or ml name?

6. IceLight303

Reading List:
    Link
    I looked through jjwxc searching bl novels with historical settings with a system and book transmigration. I also googled fat prince+ bl+jjwxc and I didn't find it. Are you sure you found it in jjwxc? If you found it on other less legal sites as a recommendation, then it might not be from jjwxc.

Fairlady1996 likes this.
  7. Fairlady1996

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. Definitely on jjwxc . At that time, i like this one bl book. So i search the raw version on jjwxc. I click on the author name. And i read other book under the same author

I remember the author also wrote a gender bender genre. This one i couldn't remember much too. Because i read half only, too heavy for me. So i really couldn't get any clue . Maybe the book got serialization so the author locked the book???.

Very frustrated

8. Lostindream

Lostindream Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found a book in jjwxc that seems a bit similar with a MC who transmigrated into a book as a fat ugly prince and a blind ML. But I didn't read it so not sure if the story is the same.

穿成丑男后他被暴君缠上了 by 且拂

Fairlady1996 likes this.
  9. IceLight303

Reading List:
    Link
    This one looks promising! I hope this is it.

Fairlady1996 likes this.
  10. Fairlady1996

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg. I love you;);) . Finally this is it guys. I really didn't make it wrong to write such detail information. Thank you so much!!!

Yes. This is it

Last edited: Apr 21, 2024
    Lostindream likes this.
  11. IceLight303

Reading List:
    Link
    Glad you found it! When you have a chance go to the thread tools under your title and edit it your tile to resolved, and please remove the link you posted from the piracy site. It's against the rules to post them

Fairlady1996 likes this.