Forgotten Title Model and rebrith Bl

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Theonetruegod, Jul 24, 2022.

1. Theonetruegod

Theonetruegod New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you guys know which bl novel this one is? I been looking for it for a long time. I know it is a novel and a manhwa or at least a promo manhwa. The MC is killed and reborn. Or at least transmigratted. He wants to get revenge on his/or the original host cheating boyfriend and the Mistress. He is a model. His or the original host boyfriend used him to model for the mistress. And they took credit for MC or Original host hard work. After tranmigratting or being reborn. He reveals that he is the true model. By wearing the bracelet on his ankle. He also sits on a bench that is being lowered down to the ground. And wearing a mask. People start getting suspicious. Because the Mc or original host had famous gorgeous legs. The people who hired the Mistress are anger. Since they hired him and not the MC. The Mistress and boyfriend try to blame the Mc for it. The ML is someone else not the boyfriend. It is not straight. It is not contractual marriage husband. Whatever that straight romance is called. All I described happens in the get of the story. I am at the point of crying and pulling out my hair.

2. runsing

runsing status : bleeding, health -10/s Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    post your thread in the proper section next time.

screencapture-forum-novelupdates-2022-07-24-11_17_45.png

3. X-elya

X-elya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It does ring a bell and is similar to a novel I read before, but the mc wasn’t reborn. In any case, the one I’m talking about is titled
    TRIAL MARRIAGE HUSBAND: NEED TO WORK HARD.

I hope it’s the one you’re looking for. Best of luck

luoxinle likes this.
  4. luoxinle

luoxinle Book Club Founder

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking of this one too, but OP is looking for BL.