Recommendations Modern novelties in the cultivation world

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by TCSP, Apr 14, 2024.

1. TCSP

TCSP Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for a novel with over 40 chapters about someone with modern knowledge/access to modern things living in the cultivation world and wowing the world with novelties/idea.
    No harem/romance/elements of romance if possible.

There's a novel that does fit the bill but I can't remember the title. It's about a person who owns an internet cafe in the cultivation world and he invests flying swords and everything. Unsure if it had romance but I'd still prefer stories with no romance and definitely no harem.

2. Starless

Starless Seeker of Sagas

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds a bit like black Internet cafe. There’s also master of science and technology. And then The Sacred Land Is Going Bankrupt, I Invented a Mobile Phone! Not a cultivation world but there’s cultural invasion in a different world and another world game developer too. I haven’t read it but modern patriarch on royal road might have those elements too. Miracle Throne is one but mc is from the future rather then the modern world if I remember right but I don’t think it was finished properly. Throne of Magical Arcana and i pioneered scientific magic are wizard ones where modern knowledge is used. Cultivation nerd on royal road, mc hasn’t done anything specifically with modern knowledge but it looks like he’s gonna try to break down cultivation with the scientific method.the laws of cultivation Qi=mc^2 on RoyalRoad is similar like that as well.

TCSP likes this.