Recommendations MTL/RAWS Long bl cultivation novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by BLnovelsLover, Jan 28, 2024.

1. BLnovelsLover

BLnovelsLover Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi guys can you recommend some readable(understandable) mtl of long bl cultivation novels.For example, the novel i just finished reading via mtl tittled "The Overlord of Immortal Cultivators Loves His Mute Wife(修仙之霸愛啞妻)" and "Rebirth in Another World: Counterattack to Cultivation of Immortality("异世重生之逆袭修仙). I want it with the mc and ml travels to different realms and it would be great to recommend stories with the mc or ml having different professions for example in the novel "The Overlord of Immortal Cultivators Loves His Mute Wife" the gong being a "immortal weaver"(according to mtl) and not just a common cultivator. It would be great if the chapter are 500+ long. Thank you very much

2. Nialaa

Nialaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    These ones are fairly well rated and easy answers if you haven't read them already:
    The Transmigrated Pharmacist’s Counterattack - not heavy on the cultivation story, reincarnation, has 770ish chapters, MC has golden finger making them supreme in curing people. (not fully translated)
    The Legendary Master’s Wife - 730ish chapters, focuses more on cultivation, reincarnation

BLnovelsLover likes this.
  3. BLnovelsLover

BLnovelsLover Member

Reading List:
    Link
    done but thanks

4. BLnovelsLover

BLnovelsLover Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished another mtled novel "凤凰骨[重生]作者:一丛音 (Phoenix Bone:Rebirth) and i love it. Please recommend novels

5. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In raw/translated, cultivation novels are hard to be unerstood for me :sick::sick:
    Want to try this one.

6. BLnovelsLover

BLnovelsLover Member

Reading List:
    Link
    混元修真录[重生] this one is also great but it's still ongoing.Im still waiting for its chapter updates