Spoiler My Second Husband

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LazuliBean, Jun 24, 2022.

1. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Eunha Lee is a smart, successful lawyer who has life figured out…that is, until she loses both her parents in a tragic accident and divorces her husband, Taeyang, a famous actor, who she discovers has been cheating on her. Things take a turn for the surreal after Eunha slips on a staircase only to wake up in her past. She is now 22 years old and back in law school. Determined to make better choices in this second life, Eunha swears off romance only to realize her male best friend, Sungwoo, has been in love with her this whole time!

Webtoon raw: not available
    Novel raw: not available
    Webtoon: https://tapas.io/series/my-second-husband/info/

im not sure if it has a novel or raws anywhere else but it’s really interesting. It’s regression story but has psychological and mystery aspects to it. And the FL is very capable and not weak minded. I don’t know who the ml is yet it’s a mix up between the two male lead’s in the story.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Keylas likes this.
  3. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    I need some serious spoilers. Maybe even a link to korean novel, if it has one

Last edited: Jun 24, 2022
  4. radical6

radical6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read all the 20 chapters so far. I don't think it has a novel..since its produced by Tapas Media Korea I'm thinking this is one of their original works.

FL's parents die in a mysterious accident and after like 8 years of marriage she gets a divorce from her husband after he fails to go to their funeral. She sort of commits suicide I think - I don't think it was premeditated but it was more like she was so exhausted with life she let herself fall because she was so dead inside. She returns to the past and immediately cancels the date with her ex. She is friendly with ML, the childhood friend who hints that hes been in love with her and waiting for a very long time. I have no idea if he timetraveled from the future though, because he could've meant since childhood or the 8 years after her marriage where he stayed single and by her side. Anyway her ex quits being an actor and becomes a janitor at her school..yep. The ex hires two private investigators to stalk the childhood friend (ML) to look for something odd. I think hes likely looking for the divorce papers FL gave him before her death. The divorce papers were the only thing that followed her to the past. Idk why he thinks the ML has it though but the FL cant get rid of it or destroy it so she hides it in her room.

There's an annoying love rival who thinks FL is leading ML on but he basically tells the side character he loves FL so much he doesn't care if she never returns his feelings. Prior to the talk the love rival was pathetic and telling FL to leave ML alone and just stalked her. Eventually after the talk she realizes FL is a good person and ML is sort of scary. She tries to apologize to FL but accidentally says she hates her and runs off. FL's Ex frames the love rival for stealing some other side character's papers and FL comforts her when the whole school turned on her. Im guessing she will become FL's friend, because the girl had 0 friends prior to the rumor and is very sensitive.

5. Levylova

Levylova Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    what actually is the big deal with the ex sheesh

Tad1989 and magical_al00 like this.
  7. dearsir

dearsir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ex-husband is very suspicious… now I wonder if he return to the past too. It seem like there also some unexplained thing from original time line. For example… did the ex-husband really cheated and why is he checking up on the Best Friend… The friend is also very suspicious…

Do anyone know for sure if the friend is the actual ML?

8. radical6

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm thinking the ex time traveled back but i cant tell if ML did too. I'm very curious to see what happened after her death in the first timeline.

Anyway FL is a model for her parent's shopping mall. Theres a photographer she didnt get along with in her first life whos a bit rude.
    I liked FL in this part. So she knows the photographer hates her for some reason and when FL was actually 22 she hated her back. FL remembers the photographer got fired in her last life for forgetting to insert a sd card into the camera or something. She realizes she can prevent it from occuring again, or let the woman get fired. She admits she took glee when the woman got fired the first time for her mistake, but now FL had a chance to save the woman's job. She does the right thing and inserts the sd card into the camera instead of getting her petty revenge. I'm actually glad our FL is more mature and isn't just being petty. Like even with the annoying love rival character she knows shes mentally 30 and that girl is like a naive 20 year old and goes easy on her.

Anyway I like FL.

9. Despaireon

Despaireon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's scary how the ex can so easily fool women with that little blush kinda reminds in real life that everything isn't as it seemed to be. The ex took a quick change of personality in the past life when the Mc was already trapped with him. This situation reflects in real situation but unfortunately many doesn't divorce and just carry on. The ML wished her to be happy even if she doesn't end up with him now that's probably one of the few sincere and healthy actions and also very rare to see in manhwas or novels. The fl is also very likable she's very sincere,nice and cares about people even when they're disgusting towards her but she's not naive,weak nor a pushover a hell of a woman. Need more asap

10. Boopbup

Boopbup Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this have a novel ? Any spoilers ?

cometothedarkside97 and Naenia like this.
  11. Yanderelover

Yanderelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finish the manhwa it has 20 chapters, btw whats the deal with her ex? Did he time travel too? It feels like he did. Some spoilers please does this have a novel?

Naenia and mrs.apache like this.
  12. Levylova

Levylova Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Need more chapters
    Both guys are sus
    This manhwa has many plot twist potential
    What if the friend is the wicked one, he can manipulate her to hate the ex.
    What if the ex also return to the past, if he loves her, why not fight to get her back.
    And if he really is cheating, he is trash

13. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a feeling the ex did time-travel too... But idc even if he was blackmailed or force, he still cheated on her. The dude can literally change his face expression so quickly.. he's an expert lol he's rlly sus.

14. mrs.apache

mrs.apache Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

How do you know Sungwoo is The ML?

They both are Sus. Lol... I hope Eunha will keep being single or find someone else except them both. They seem creepy.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2022
  15. radical6

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know. I'm just assuming but following the standard formula I very much doubt her ex has another chance with her. They might introduce a third guy but Sungwoo fits all the boxes.

16. Payel

Payel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eunha Lee is a smart, successful lawyer who has life figured out…that is, until she loses both her parents in a tragic accident and divorces her husband, Taeyang, a famous actor, who she discovers has been cheating on her. Things take a turn for the surreal after Eunha slips on a staircase only to wake up in her past. She is now 22 years old and back in law school. Determined to make better choices in this second life, Eunha swears off romance only to realize her male best friend, Sungwoo, has been in love with her this whole time

https://1stkissmanga.io/manga/my-second-husband/
    Raws:https://newtoki143.com/webtoon/22353015/두-번째-남편?sst=as_update&sod=desc&page=2&toon=일반웹툰

17. Payel

Payel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is an interesting storyline. There are 20 chapters right now. 20 chapters in raws too. If someone provide some spoilers I'd be really greatful.

18. solaria_

solaria_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Payel

Payel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link