Spoiler Nine Star Hegemon Body Arts

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by JYtheGuy, May 28, 2024.

1. JYtheGuy

JYtheGuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ayyo peeps that read NSHBA come here and lets start a thread for spoilers and discussions. There was a discord server for NSHBA but it got nuked and I have run out of patience. I need to discuss and ask questions, any one keeping up with the raws? I heard that LC met his mother and saved her or something. I am currently caught up with the WW translations, and I am not brave enough to start MTL LMAO.

Also heard something about potential love interests? I know that Bai Shishi was the last addition and its been a good while since then. I think her name was Long Tianrui? And then Feng You, but she pretty much went MIA.

Does anyone know news in regards to when the author ever plans to stop milking the story?

Has Long Chen fully been revealed to be the Nine Star Lord? I know that Yu Qingxuan was confirmed to be the Pill Sovereign.

I probably will have more if I got fellow Long Chen enjoyers who are still keeping up with the novel.

I know that NSHBA has a load of issues, but its my personal favorite and I do not get tired of the rinse and repeat plot LMAO.

I still want the whole reveal about him, his powers, his past, etc. I hope you get my point.

Imma go to bed and hope there's some replies.

2. Belgarath

Belgarath Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too. NSHBA is my first and still my favourite xianxia novel. And Long Chen is my ideal xianxia MC. Havent been able to find others like him.
    Yes, Long Chen has already saved his mother and she is now in the Purple Blood Clan, along with his father.

After Bai Shishi, Long Chen officially took Liu Ruyan as his wife. He originally went to save her and Chu Yao when Undying Netherworld Willow Tree clan was being attacked, He also personally trained the clan's people for some time. But in the end battle, Liu Ruyan's parents died.
    Since then he's already met up with Tang Wan'er, Meng Qi,Yue Xioqian again, after coming to the immortal realm.

The Dragon Blood Legion got added new members, called the Hidden Dragon Legion. They're all females from the Wind sect and are all subordinates of Tang Wan'er.

Long Tianrui did reappear few chapters back and Long Chen helped her and Feng Fei (from the Jiang Family), when they were comprehending and absorbing runes from the Jiuli Monolith (or something).BTW at the end Long Chen stole the whole monolith.
    Feng You also recently reappeared and MC helped her repel an attack to her clan, following which she and her clan joined the Four-Party Alliance.
    Personally i think, her and Long Chen are just close friends. But I do want for Long Chen and Feng Fei from the Jiang Family to get together.
    Many things have happened. The spiritual qi and rules of the Nine Heavens and Ten Earths have recovered to the level they were in the chaos era. Many geniuses and old people of different clans and sects, who had been in cryo-sleep since the chaos era, have started wakening.
    Long Chen's heart demon has gotten more stronger, stronger than himself.

During Long Chen's emperor tribulation, he was asked and had a chance to become the Dragon Emperor of all the Dragon races in the Nine Heavens and Ten Earths, but he refused, saying that each and every Dragon is arrogant and has his own pride, so there's no need for them to submit to an Emperor. Therefore he shattered the Dragon Emperor crown, which contained all the accumulated luck of the Dragon clan. The luck returned to every dragon clan and increased their potential. After that, they've started to follow him (LC), much more willingly.
    Also Long Chen has long gotten the Emperor Dragon scale, It forms up a purple coloured Dragon Battlearmour. Every member of the Dragon Legion also fused with powerful ancient Dragon souls.

At present, Long Chen and others have entered the Nine Heavens Battlefield (or whatever the name is,I dont remember), where people from the Nine Heavens & Ten Earths and the Extraterrestrial Demons from the outside will battle each other to determine the winner.
    Whoever kills more of the other party's people will win and get an opportunity to stay for one year in the Battlefield and collect treasures (which it is filled with) to breakthrough to the Divine Emperor realm, while the other party will immediately be expelled.
    This win or loss is being shown on a massive Balancing scale present on the battlefield. Whoever is losing, the Scale tilts to his side.
    It is one of the nine legendary Chaos Artifacts.
    Also, it was revealed that the Qiankun Cauldron (also one of the nine Chaos Artifacts) in Long Chen's hand (assuming you've read till the part when he obtained it), which was only the Earth Cauldron of the pair of Heaven & Earth Cauldron, its body being whole, is an illusion. Its real appearance is of a half broken cauldron.
    In the distant past Chaos War, the Qiankun Cauldron was heavily injured by something, which caused it to split into the Heaven and Earth cauldrons, of which the Earth cauldron was later obtained by LongChen.

Furthermore, it has long been hinted that Dragon Bone Evilmoon, LongChen's sword is actually much more powerful than has been shown, more powerful than the said legendary Chaos Artifacts and it might be the one who split the Qiankun Cauldron in the past. But Evilmoon obviously has no memory of it.
    Also it was revealed that Yun Shang plus the other four emperors, aka the lond dead Sovereigns from the Martial Heaven Continent, were originally from the Immortal Realm.
    And yes, although Yu Qingxuan was confirmed to be the Alchemy Emperor, Long Chen being the reincarnated Lord of the Nine Stars hasnt been officially stated in the novel, yet. But maybe it has been and I dont remember or I missed it, because the wiki fandom says that he is, and I agree.
    The author did say, in a note he wrote a few chapters back, that he's been writing this novel for eight years and the time to end it is nearing, he's thankful for all the support.

@JYtheGuy you can read it here. Just use google's automatic translation.It is much better than mtl and quite good https://www.keleshuba.net/book/169/

3. JYtheGuy

JYtheGuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

My G. You are the goat for this, brother pretty much answered everything. Thanks for the link, imma try it out for sure!