Chinese Our Whole Family Has Secrets / 我们全家都有秘密[穿书]

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Kassandra, Nov 4, 2023.

1. Kassandra

Kassandra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Our Whole Family Has Secrets

Raw Link: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=7017156

Why It Should Get Picked Up: I don't have many reason, just one. I think it's a good novel to read. It's the kind of novel where the plot is complex (not really my fave) and the characters are morally gray, not just black and white. I also cried a bit there and there. There's romance, a slow f burn that will make you bang the wall. There's also the family, a warm one.

Description:
    Our whole family has our own secrets.

My mother is the only daughter of a former interstellar thief, my father is a secret agent of the coalition army in the old century, my adopted eldest brother has special orc blood, and my sister picked up from the roadside is actually a master of metaphysics with witch blood.

And I, an ordinary eighteen-year-old male high school student, the only biological son of his parents, without any special bloodline, and an "ordinary person" who has always been popular since birth. The reason why he can know everyone's secrets is because - wearing books.

I was originally a mediocre and marginalized person in the class. My classmates could not even call me by my name occasionally. I refused all social activities that might attract others' attention and kept to myself in school.

For some reasons, I offended the school's toughest people, and they began to target me overtly or covertly but I never resisted.

Everyone thought that if I didn't fight back, I was just a coward, and I never explained. Because I just want to work hard to be an ordinary person.

Until one time, in order to save a classmate who was being bullied, I accidentally used too much force causing many people to be seriously injured and fell to the ground. I personally took them to the hospital.

After that, the prick heads who were always arrogant and claimed to be the school bully couldn't help but feel weak in the knees when they saw me.

Yes, as a member of this special family, I also have a little secret.

I practiced Buddhism for hundreds of years before I wore the book, with advanced cultivation, half a step away from ascension. In short, the world is invincible.

The classmate I rescued looked at me very strangely recently.

One day, he found me, his beautiful almond eyes rolled around, he stared at me and said,

"I know your secret."

I immediately covered his mouth, push him into a corner, hide from everyone's sight, and calmly say to him: "What do you know?"

He is the villain of this book. Although it is still ten years before he turns dark, if he knows the world is a book, many things will be messed up.

I don't want to get involved in any trouble, so I must not let him find out about me -

"You like me."

It's the one wearing a book

Huh?         

#He seems to have categorically said some unreasonable things

2. Blue Glue

Blue Glue Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i will pick it up

Kassandra likes this.
  3. Blue Glue

Blue Glue Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i did a search it seems already translated in wattpad so not picking this project

4. Kassandra

Reading List:
    Link
    ( ╥ω╥ )

Hi! I searched for it and read some chapters. I don't think it's properly translated as it was a machine translation. I do hope you'll think about it. Thank you, and have a nice day! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

5. Blue Glue

Blue Glue Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Valeraverucaviolet

Valeraverucaviolet Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has this been picked up yet? I did a title search in novelupdates and couldn't find it.

If it hasn't been picked up I'm thinking of translating it

7. Kassandra

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! It wasn't picked up yet.

Valeraverucaviolet likes this.