Forgotten Title Please help

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Baosheng Tao, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Baosheng Tao

Baosheng Tao Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for the name of a novel I read a long while ago. From what I remember it was about a mortal young master who through some ability could absorb yin energy from artifacts in "anomalies", he grows in strength and can transform into a yin form, later on yang form that are both beastly and has a cheat where the more energy he has the more he can deduce a cultivation method and combine them.
    I remember something like a three mirror gate alliance that is in there that someone he saved joins later on
    He later can travel to different planets in order to level up by possessing other versions of himself and fullfiling their desires.

The wider world calls him and others from his planet heavenly demon's I think. There was even an arc where he possessed a rabbit and made it bulky af(buff rabbit buddha) and created a grass cult where even wolves had to stop eating meat but ate a meat tasting grass.

I think there was even a point where he joins a red moon cult or something like that, an organization in order to get a higher cultivation technique while getting random missions.

This has been eating me up so bad since I just can't recall the name