Discussion Pride and Prejudice (Rebirth/Transmigration)

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Alvory, Jul 25, 2018.

?

does it sound interesting?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
  3. Maybe.....

6 vote(s)
    35.3%
  1. Alvory

Alvory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the rebirth/transmigration story in the book Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. The author who made this is actually the author of Quickly Wear The Face of Devil, Fengliu Shudai. It is a pretty interesting concept of what if Darcy's ideal woman came to life and it wasn't Elizabeth.
    Our main character is an adopted princess from Ancient China who dies and reincarnates into the body of Mary Bennet, Elizabeth's younger sister.
    The MTL'ed Synopsis is
    Synopsis:
    A woman must have a thorough knowledge of music, singing, drawing, dancing and the modern languages. Her instrumental gait, voice tone, and expression of expression must all have a trait. In addition to all of this, she should also be a bit really practical, read more books, and grow smart.
    The above is the perfect woman in Darcy's mind. (Excerpt from the original)
    When the ancient Princess of Xia Dynasty wore Mary, facing the perfect woman in her mind, what kind of chemical change would happen to Darcy's heart?
    The link is here if anyone is interested in mtl ing it or translating it. It is pretty short, I think about less than 100 chapters if my memory serves correct

https://ck101.com/thread-3406187-1-1.html

I already read this btw so if anyone is interested in spoiler's that isn't too in details, you can @ me.

jubd and Lianna like this.
  2. Dat_Karma

Dat_Karma Still Here

Reading List:
    Link
    so it's a fanfiction?

Nimroth likes this.
  3. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh. There’s already a movie where Elizabeth and a modern woman switch places called “Lost in Austen.” It was okay, but I’m not sure I want to see more like that.

Lianna likes this.
  4. Alvory

Alvory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup
    It’s really amusing

5. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly school ruined the joy of reading pride and prejudice for me so I'm kind of in a state I don't want to go near it hahah
    but the author and the ancient china twist perks my interest.

6. Alvory

Alvory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You may have like a first bad impression of pride and prejudice but this fan fiction is one of a kind. If you like strong female leads like those in ancient China sort of thing, it is really similar. If you are one of those people unsatisfoed with the ending of Pride and Prejudice, this is the one for you.

I was one of those who hated the ending of Pride and Prejudice. This fan fiction satisfied my craving for the good ending I had wanted in the original. Don’t know how many they are but the ending of this story is completely different and unique compared to the original

jubd likes this.
  7. jubd

jubd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I loved this premise, but the link is broken.
    Could you give me more information or how can I read it?