Forgotten Title QT BG Cultivation/Immortal Arc

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by fabioza, May 6, 2024.

1. fabioza

fabioza New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please help me find this novel. I've been looking for this for months now

It's a Quick Transmigration story where I think the FL's goal is to be with ML (her target is the ML of the novel/world)

The only arc that I remember is this Cultivation/Immortal Arc bcs it was a really good story!

So what I remember from that arc is that:
    - FL is born in a noble family in the cultivation world (?), she has a legitimate sister and she is the concubine.
    - Her sister is the OG Heroine. She is a goddess in the Immortal Realm. She undergoes a calamity in the lower realms bcs of ML. OG heroine likes ML so she followed ML in the lower realm.
    - ML is the God of War (im not sure) and a Dragon descendant in the Immortal Realm. He is going through a love (?) calamity in the lower realm where the FL is.

IN THE ORIG NOVEL/PLOT:
    - When ML descends to the lower realm, he goes to orig heroine bcs they have a marriage contract (?)
    - But ML met the Orig Body in the forest and thought she was his fiancee. OG body pretended to be her sister bcs she was jealous of the og heroine.
    - There is a second male lead that helps the OG heroine a lot.
    - When OG heroine was born there's some auspiciousness that happened and some monk said that she's the destined person or smth. That's why she was loved by her whole fam and clan.
    - ML later found out the truth about orig body's lying and fall in love with OG heroine and they live happily after they ascended to the immortal realm.
    - Orig body was tortured after Heroine and ML ascended. Basically she was the female supporting role.

AFTER FL ENTERS THE NOVEL:
    - The scene started in the forest I think where orig body and ML already met.
    - FL still pretended to be the OG Heroine (ML's fiancee) in front of ML but she also hinted to ML on why her behavior is like that. bcs she was bullied by her sister and she was not loved by her parents compared to her sister. She's not talented in cultivation etc.
    - FL and ML fall in love in their journey, behind the back of her heroine sister.
    - There's this scene where FL and ML was haunted by the people in the lower realm. It's bcs ML showed his true body (dragon) when he saved the FL. and they thought that ML is a bad omen or something.
    - ML brought FL into his lair (mountain?) where there is a spiritual pool, he cultivates there.
    - I remember they did something in that spiritual pool hehehe
    - But ML later died by saving FL I think and ascends (go back) to the upper realm.
    - FL was already pregnant at that time.
    - Before ML the Immortal God ascends, he also brought the FL into the upper realm bcs he felt his bloodline in FL.
    - ML had his memories when he descended to the lower realm but he cant feel the love he had for FL.
    - FL also pretended that she doesnt care about ML Immortal God, instead she shows how in love she is with the ML's clone in the lower realm.
    - ML slowly fall in love with FL because he kinda get envious of FL's love to his clone.
    - It is also bcs ML needs to input his spiritual power to the baby everyday bcs FL is just a mortal and she cannot gave birth to an Immortal's bloodline.
    - OG heroine also pops here and there to show her presence. Bcs ML kept hidden FL in his territory and he put a barrier. But OG heroine wanted to come inside but he was disgusted by the ML bcs of what happen in the lower realm.
    - OG heroine is friends with ML friends (?) and other gods that help her in her pursuit of ML
    - Theres this one scene where the ML is already in love with FL and FL is also slowly opening up to ML but then ML's lower realm clone actually tears the space and time to look for FL.
    - In the end ML's clone integrated with ML and he also got his original feelings to FL in the lower realm.
    - FL gave birth to ML's son and they had their happy ending lmao.

---
    I'm not sure about the other details bcs I sometimes combine it to a similar novel's plot. But I hope I can find it here, I really want to re-read it.