Spoiler raised children of yeoju and namju 여주 와 남주 의 아이들 을 키우게 되었습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by purple pink, Apr 24, 2022.

1. purple pink

purple pink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The end of happiness, more happiness has come. The ending of <One Greater Happiness> was a perfect happy ending. The main character, Sirena Riyev, who lost everything while being falsely accused of treason. And the woman who loved her, Johan Hawes, who overcame her hardships and adversity by using the treasures of Eskaya, the old dragon who protected her country, is trying to restore her own family. Succeed and swear to her John and her eternity. The story ends with twins born between them. I thought it was a perfect happy ending. It is difficult to achieve in reality, but since it is a wishful story, I smiled at the ending of Sirena and Johann. However, it was not all that was engraved in a sentence.
    raw: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=54635687&orderby=desc
    https://page.kakao.com/content/63216619
    https://webtoon.kakao.com/content/여주와-남주의-아이들을-키우게-되었습니다/3857?tab=episode

Last edited: Dec 12, 2023
    Melita_H, Vsantro, DOHere and 7 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Mandassi_

Mandassi_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so fl transmigrates into the novel she was reading and marries ogsml (now ml) because fl is pregnant with his child, then he ignores fl

When they first met, he mistook Marchen (fl) for Sienna (ogfl) and slept with her. while having sex, Ainz (ml) kept calling Sienna's name (ogfl). This is a completely out-of-the-box situation for a romantic couple

The author was probably trying to show that the male lead had a severe lack of emotion, but honestly, it was a scene that I found really disgusting.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2023
  4. Aqua_the_idiot

Aqua_the_idiot my decisions are justified by my name

Reading List:
    Link
    26db0470ba55d869fb84ea19afbb3b88.jpg
    What the hell was author trying to justify??

cafe_novel, KuranFan, layyu and 4 others like this.
  5. purple pink

Reading List:
    Link
    so umm fl was in different body when she isekied not in ogfl's body?

6. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And what happened to og fl?Is she dead?

KuranFan likes this.
  7. Mandassi_

Mandassi_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they died because they were buried by landslides
    yes, fl is very similar to ogfl that's why ml misunderstood her thinking she was ogfl
    he tried to be responsible for the child in fl's womb by marrying her then ignoring her, when she was 5 months pregnant (?) fl miscarried and ml didn't care. fl buried his child's body alone while still shaken by her child's death, ml took the children of the woman he loved to the mansion and told fl to look after them

aymara88, ria_etly, Bella94 and 25 others like this.
  8. Moooooni

Moooooni Member

Reading List:
    Link
    istg......:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Bella94, cafe_novel and Fostofina like this.
  9. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf? What is this plotline?

lostross and Fostofina like this.
  10. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't rly care about beginning cuz they just met so they weren't "romantic couple" yet but like everything after wtf :eek: So her own baby die but she had to take care someone else's kids? He married her just cuz she pregnant with his kid? But now she no longer pregnant so why she still married to him?

Bella94, cafe_novel, Bonzai and 2 others like this.
  11. purple pink

Reading List:
    Link
    manhwa is out

more plz

12. Afruz

Afruz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please

13. S.cale_roksoo

S.cale_roksoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for spoilers this looks interesting

14. Lin00cas

Lin00cas New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Come here spoilers

15. Sagamasa

Sagamasa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler please

16. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    are we really supposed to root for FL and ML to be a couple and make up and stuff? :blobfearful:

17. Hadosh

Hadosh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the actual f is this:blobwoah: are we supposed to root for this bastard to have a happy ending?

aymara88, Bella94, cafe_novel and 5 others like this.
  18. winniewho

winniewho New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am so confused by this ?????

why do the children look like her? I’ve read up to ch 9 of the manhwa and they keep talking about how the children look like their parents but they don’t! Except the eye colors!

I mean there are other things annoying me to but they look like the fl (I’m almost wondering if it’s gonna be because “they’re her siblings in the og life” or something like that but it makes reading it so weird for me idk) but this also makes my blood boil because of course she would be so upset! With him! Bringing in two! Children! Who look like her! After she just lost her baby not long ago. There’s just so many levels of fucked up from the start.

I made an account here just to rant sorry if anyone has any spoilers regarding the children’s looks I’d love to know if it’s ever addressed or if the manhwa just changed how they looked ?

19. Aldis

Aldis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

During the pregnancy, both ML and FL didn't really care to each other. Probably because FL knew he mistook her for someone else and ML didn't know what he need to do.

This is an overused plot: ML was severly abused as a child. He's living "normal" when oriML's father took he in. BUT, he's only "normal" to his two late best friends. Other than non-emotional responsibility, he's practically an idiot.

So when his wife miscarried, he was confused. He wanted to comfort her. But he did not know how. So his stupid brain thinks, if his wife losing a baby, why don't he bring another child to cheer her up? Wrong move, obviously.

And at the present when the children came, he's on guard because ori!FL's powerful treasure was missing. Their death probably planned and some dangerous conspiracy under going. As their friend and servant of the country, well, he need to do something.

This is the "excuse" or what you ML trashers love to call "justify ML's sins".
    I think it's justify how he moves in the present, however I didn't say it's a justification for FL to forgive him.

I just want to remind you some trash ML has 'cause and effect' in present plot and to understand why certain character act like that. Even if we reader think 'he must do this! he must do that!' sometimes a character have limit in their setting for the plot. In this ML's case, he has minus 1000 intimate social skill. And abused as child so some trauma still there, I guess. Again, I did not say I justify his sin to FL.

Also FL past possession was weird. She knew he mistook her, but she was okay... it's like she's trying to get out of something...

Personally, I think what ML and FL need is not just communication but time (and I guess it's what the present plot is all about) and comprehension.

It's overused and boring tho. But if you want clean green flag, well-adjust ML, probably blacklist Tragedy tag?

Last edited: Dec 13, 2023
  20. Selene830

Selene830 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers please

Bonzai likes this.