Recommendations Recommend me novel that Female mc act like vicious female supporting

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Alina Moktan, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone recommend me novel where FMC transmigrated as vicious female, and her mission is to be vicious female supporting and scum/pua male lead for plot and make him understand that only the female protagonist is his true love. But instead falling for heroine, He fall for mc and making mc question her vicious role. For example like this novel
    Quick Wear: The female supporting was imprisoned and cried after she trashed the male protagonist. 快穿:渣了男主后女配被关哭了
    Summary: What to do if you dress up as a vicious female supporting character who must do bad things? Su Yu's answer was - of course, continue to do bad things! As an outstanding graduate of the Quick Travel Bureau, Su Yu's mission is to become a vicious cannon fodder female supporting character, attack the male protagonist, and then use the most vicious and despicable method to scum him and make him understand that only the female protagonist is his true destiny. The vicious female supporting are all coquettish bitches.
    ①The president's story is about a greedy secretary who seduces the hero and then gets together with the hero's brother.
    ②In the campus novel, the money-worshiping ex-girlfriend abandons the hero because she dislikes being poor and loves being rich.
    ③In the cultivation novel, the male protagonist’s ruthlessness is broken, and the liar fox demon finally steals his heart to practice cultivation.
    ④The story of the era is about a cruel educated youth who is too squeamish to endure hardships and coaxes the male protagonist to work to support her, and finally pats her butt and returns to the city.
    ⑤In order to maintain her status, the fake selfish daughter seduces the male protagonist and deceives his feelings.
    ⑥In ancient Chinese novels, the cousin white lotus seduces the male protagonist in order to get close to the prince.
    ⑦In the post-apocalyptic novel, the male protagonist is pushed into the zombie wave by vicious female character in order to survive.
    ⑧In the farming novel, she pretended to take credit of the heroine and lied about saving the hero. After being exposed, she was a hypocritical village girl who stole the hero's tiger charm. ...Su Yu completed the task conscientiously, but who can tell her why all the male protagonists have turned blacken? !
    "Don't, don't come here. If you don't go find the heroine, why are you holding me tight?! Help-" From then on, Su Yu embarked on the road of being locked up in a small dark room or in a small dark room. She burst into tears!

Aisha Ann and Picklepickle like this.
  2. Zaroz

Zaroz Existential Lurker Demonic Calamity

Reading List:
    Link
  3. puukkiss

puukkiss I'm Keeping My Eye On You!

Reading List:
    Link
    "From then on, Su Yu embarked on the road of being locked up in a small dark room or in a small dark room. She burst into tears!" Ewww...

4. Picklepickle

Picklepickle Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read it before.