Forgotten Title Red Head FL and Blue H ML

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Yengster, May 1, 2024.

1. Yengster

Yengster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The female lead is a general and has come on age to be married. Her family forced her to a ball for a possible blind date.
    Okay so the female lead being the general is a bit masculine and so not many really likes her bc of her appearance…

the light blue haired Ml is a duke(?) or a prince(?) in a tribe located in a snowy area. Their village is like very rustic and usually their items are handmade or foraged within their stocks or in the woods.

The male lead decided to like go to the ball to also look for a wife but was quite hesitant because he knows not all girls are able to live in such area and they might experience some hardship fitting in.. when he saw the fl he was practically fall in love too lol.

okay so like this story is very slice of life and slow romance… I like how the chemistry between the 2 leads and their interactions with the side characters too. In my opinion not too dramatic and majority of it is just living in the snowy village.

I think the Ml was not fully accepted by the village bc of his half genes as his mother was from a different place… but he was really a good ruler and many is still loyal to him

2. Uglithug

Uglithug Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Yengster

Yengster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uglithug likes this.