Spoiler Reincarnated as an overly Timid Countess / I reincarnated as a Faint Hearted Countess Spoiler

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by CookiesNCreamer, Feb 21, 2024.

1. CookiesNCreamer

CookiesNCreamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description MTL:

The cowardly Countess Ram, who is constantly lambasted by her maids, is having an ordeal at the place she was wed. She is supposed to be a newlywed, but her husband, the Count, didn’t even pay regard to her. Then one day, she hits her head on a wall and regains her memory of her previous life. Ram of the previous life was a great witch who was touted as the most powerful in the country. Fed up with her cramped life, she decides to live on her own terms, taking advantage of the memories she regained.

Some details:
    Manga: (from what I’ve seen) 4 chapters
    Novel: (I’m not sure of the raws, I just saw some MTL) 26 chapters

Note: I’m sorry this is my first time posting a spoiler thread so, do give me some sort of leniency on this. I haven’t found any thread on this manga/novel, so far. Will be updating later for additional information.

FunSmiles and Grapefruit like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://www.novelupdatesforum.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. CookiesNCreamer

Reading List:
    Link
    FL - 2nd wife of ML; Reincarnated; Former Legendary Witch from 500 yrs ago
    according to the manga, her family was a previous commoner turned baron family. And they weren’t really rich as they were full of debt. She has green hair that doesn’t bore any resemblance from her family. There weren’t many background details on her family but she was born weakly as the eldest daughter. She has two younger sisters. She was a recluse and was isolated from the family. She was bullied by her sisters and be*ten by her parents. She doesn’t get good food and clothes.

She’s also a witch, which was very rare at their time. However, she was a light attribute type and can only light up a candle so she was discriminated on and bullied for her useless powers.

ML - FL’s husband; Count of Mercure
    During their time, people with magic powers were very few and rare. So ML is known as the most powerful wizard at their time. House of Mercure’s has been the most powerful house through the years and they determine their succession of heirs through selecting children with powerful magic not by blood. ML previously has a wife before FL and they weren’t really in love or anything. There weren’t that much details on how it got to that. And he has a son (adopted) named Kanon, the next in line of the succession. He was known to be cold.

We’re shown with how FL is treated inside her home. She was sickly and was always inside her bedroom. Whenever she was being bullied, berated and be*ten, she wasn’t reacting. FL was meek, gloomy and always apologizing. So she was given hand me down clothes and her food were leftovers. Then suddenly her father told her that she’ll show her use for once as the Count of Mercure was searching for a wife and he had a condition that he only wanted a wife who’s a witch. The Count was popular as he was known as powerful. So her father traded her for money as they weren’t really well-off and were spenders.

There weren’t any interaction between FL and the Count as he was a busy man. And when they met, the FL was too scared to look at him. So FL was a neglected wife at home and was being ab*sed by the servants from the Count’s house as the ML was always outside. She was treated as a nuisance by the servants. Given cold water to use during the winter; Given leftover food and was har*ssed at night by maids to tell her that they wanted to be the Count’s mistress. She wasn’t allowed outside her room by the servants.

And for whatever reason when she was be*ten by the Head Maid, she came to her senses and remembered that she was a legendary witch from 500 yrs ago named Aurora Ibrusus.

Note: Some of you might really not like the ML as he was neglecting his wife. I get what you mean, I’m just sharing some spoilers on this for anyone who’s still interested. More on why the ML is like this later.
    Honestly, my opinion on this is that the writing is such a mess. I’m just sticking out to give it some chance as I’m interested on FL’s magic.

4. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers!

I got curious after seeing this thread and it looks like the novel is complete with 150 chapters and was posted by the author with free access on syosetu.

The manga’s newer chapters are also available for free up until chapter 7.1, but the chapters in between are paywalled unfortunately. Anyways just skimming through without mtl-ing, it seems the plot is quite predictable and currently MC is being harassed by some noble girls at a ball and is being unbothered by their attitude.

5. CookiesNCreamer

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the info!
    I wasn’t able to see any other details on the novel and manga. Yeah, honestly it’s predictable that the MC will be so OP and powerful that people will be surprised with her changes. And the ML will change and chase after her.

its0k likes this.
  6. Just_One_More_Chapter

Just_One_More_Chapter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I fucking hate the ML wtf. I consider myself extremely liberal when it comes to MLs in these type of stories but I actually want to bash this man’s head in regardless of whether or not he knew how she was being treated. My most hated MLs up until now have been the one from Abandoned Empress (Allendis should have been end game imo) and the talking garbage in My fiance is in love with my little sister. and now this ML has joined their ranks in hell’s asshole. I wish we got to see more of the servants being punished my FL

Sagamasa and evanesco99211 like this.