Chinese Sending This Ruler Behind The Silk Curtain 送君入罗帷 by 龚心文 Gong Xin Wen (HE)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Vico, Apr 3, 2024.

1. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name : Sending This Ruler Behind The Silk Curtain 送君入罗帷
    Raw Link: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4426602
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:

This is gonna be adapted as a drama
    I wanna know how this turns out !
    Description :

Book Synopsis :

Thousands of mountains were covered with snow at dusk, and thousands of mountains are dyed with snow.

In his previous life, Mu Xue was obsessed with the art of foreign objects and refining weapons, and was a well-known expert in weapon refining in Futong City.

Because she failed to overcome her tribulation, her physical body was burned and her soul was scattered. She didn't have much grudge or hatred, all she cared about was Cen Qian Shan, a young apprentice she rescued, so she left all her of property to Xiao Shan who was one of the rare people to bring her warmth.

After Mu Xue's death, Cen Qian Shan was like a soulless body. After receiving inadverted consolation from his neighbor, he began to look around for things about Mu Xue, trying to summon Mu Xue's soul with various magical weapons. Not once in a hundred years had he been successful.

The Flower On A Snowy Night Pavilion has been here for a hundred years, but a lonely soul thousands of miles away cannot bear to strike it.

I can wait forever, until the day I burn out, extinguish, until the day I turn into ashes.

Suddenly one day, there was a slight movement in the magic circle...

Web Synopsis :

The demonic big boss, Mu Xue failed her tribulation and was struck to death by lightning. After waking up, she found she was reborn as a disciple of the righteous path.
    Her senior brothers from the righteous path would not beat up children, her senior sisters would not poison their meals and her senior masters really wished to teach their disciples.
    Mu Xue burst into tears, decided to change her ways and return to the right path.
    Senior sister: "Do you know who is the number one person in the devil's path now?"
    Mu Xue: "Who?"
    Senior Sister: "Cen Qian Shan, the number one boss of the Demonic Path, started a bloody storm just to use the forbidden curse to resurrect his long-dead evil master... The Demonic Path is the Demonic Path, and the relationship between master and apprentice is so earth-shattering."
    Mu Xue: d(?д??)
    Who? The little apprentice she picked up from the slave market back then, Xiao Shan?
    Big Devil·Mu·Xue swore that she had absolutely no secret affair with her well-behaved once adorable apprentice.

2. ohthismess

ohthismess Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Do you have any other link of the raws? This novel seems interesting and we might pick it up for translation, but since we are out of China, its complicated to access JJWXC here.

3. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.dishu8.com/book/songjunruluowei/

4. ohthismess

ohthismess Member

Reading List:
    Link
    great.. thanks... I'll ping you in this same post after I start translating it.. But it may take some time, so please bear with it..

Vico likes this.
  5. CoolPlane

CoolPlane Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Vico likes this.