Recommendations Sports novel with slice of life/romance

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by resonance_e, Dec 25, 2023.

1. resonance_e

resonance_e Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been in the abyss recently reading some mtl novels and uh... you know how it goes... great ideas, terrible authors, censorship, ultranationalism, yada yada yada.

I honestly dont care if its chinese or/and MTL, I wanted some Sport Novels (not Yaoi I dont dig it, my masculinity is fragile yo) and I dont care what sport it is unless its some boring ass cricket type shit. I also think some time for personal relationships is great, so if the MC has some slice of life with family or friends, or maybe spend time with a GF that later turns into a serious relationship, it would be great.

None of this bullshit of hyperfocusing on only one aspect of the story, like killing monsters on repeat without ever doing anything else, playing soccer game after game, developing and launching games after games, getting girls like pokemon non-stop one after the other.

Thanks, have a Happy Holiday and a Happy New Year.

2. notdream

notdream New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Martial Arts Master is a good one. sweet young romance a lot of action sequences. personally enjoyed its first half more than the second but nevertheless its 120% worth the try