Chinese Summer Dreamer / Great Dreamer 夏日梦想家 / 大梦想家 by Xing He Fu You 星河蜉蝣

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Vico, Mar 12, 2024.

1. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name : Summer Dreamer / Great Dreamer 夏日梦想家
    Raw Link: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3522679
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:

This looks like such a cute and beautiful love story between two youngsters
    It's gonna be adapted as a drama
    Description :

Book Synopsis

Xia Xia:

I used to believe that the best time of my life was before the age of sixteen. And after the age of sixteen, everything turned upside down. I crawled through bushes of thorns, I've been beaten by harsh reality, and no matter how hard my spine is, I felt at a loss...until I was twenty years old, when you appeared in my world.

You who followed me and called me "Brother Huai"; you who occasionally wanted to "cover" me; you who sat at the back seat of the scooter and hugged me tightly... all of that made me feel that the best times of my life perhaps may have been above my sixteen years old. With you by my side, every day was sunny.

I'm sorry I didn't get to know you earlier, but from now on, I won't let you suffer any injustice. I will do my best to work for our future, and I will do my best to protect you. And you won't have to do anything. I just want you to be happy and carefree every day. I also want to hear you say: "Brother Huai, I love you" every day from now on.

I love you too.

Xie Huai

Web Synopsis

Xie Huai took in a younger sibling.
    This younger sibling has a soft and sweet voice, delicate and charming, and a pair of almond-shaped eyes that reflected two pools of autumn water.
    Rumor said that Xie Huai once declared in front of everyone at college that as long as he, Brother Huai, had something to eat, he will never let his younger sisbling starve to death.
    A friend couldn't help but ask: "Do you like her?"
    "I just think she's pitiful." Xie Huai raised the corners of his lips slightly and calmly said, "She has such a cowardly personality and is so poor... Even if she gets hit or scolded, she won't fight back. If I don't protect her, should I let her get eaten ?"
    As soon as he finished speaking, a sound of fighting came from the street.
    He saw the girl that he said would be eaten pushing a tall man to the ground, and punch another one until his nose was bruised and his face was swollen: "Didn't you want a fight ? You can kill me if you dare-"

"——If you two can't beat me to death, I will fucking beat you to death!"
    Xie Huai: "?"

The boy I love, with his wild smile and fluttering hem, is like the tail of a comet grazing the sky, passing through my star curtain, bringing with it a brilliant flame.
    The self-made young master × Level 10 genius little softie