Forgotten Title Survival Reality Show BL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Nalle, Jun 1, 2024.

1. Nalle

Nalle Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I'm looking for a few novels where the MC lived in an apocalyptic world or was a survival champion before his rebirth. After his death, he is reborn as a star with a bad reputation. He decides to take part in a reality show about survival in the wilderness. These are BL novels!

1. In one of them I remember the most the moment when they were supposed to show their talents on an abandoned island, the MC played the piano for everyone. Also, when all the participants of the program were sent to the island, MC built a house (?) on the island so that they would have a place to stay during the storm. He also told participants that his previous job was as a butcher. I think there was a 'shura field' there, one of the guests was definitely a doctor, another was a painter (?), there was probably an actor and a lawyer. He was the only 'ordinary' person, he only came to make money. The program they recorded was also about finding true love(?). In a later stage, he takes part in a wilderness survival championship with his partner (?), I remember the moment when they were probably in the Arctic. The MC was dropped near the forest. I'm not entirely sure if it's all from the same novel.

2. I don't remember exactly, but here the MC wakes up in the hospital because the previous owner of the body had an accident while recording the show. He turns into an omega there, which he doesn't know (?). He returns to the program and finds out that he was reborn in his favorite book during the apocalypse. The main characters of the book dislike him because of his previous behavior. Over time, they both start to like MC. ML is a former Gong in the book.

If you know other BL novels with a similar style, I would appreciate any title!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2024
  2. rotten_duchess

rotten_duchess Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is this translated or raws?

Nalle likes this.
  3. Nalle

Nalle Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently I think this is raw because I can't find any translation of them anywhere

4. rotten_duchess

rotten_duchess Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't find what you're looking for :(((

Do you remember if you read it in MTL version? Like the site maybe?

Nalle likes this.
  5. Nalle

Nalle Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember what it was like, I often do this by finding a translated novel and looking for the original to read, and sometimes directly translated. I think I read it on shuba**b

6. dreamy21

dreamy21 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe this one for 1?
    末世大佬穿进娱乐圈小说后

7. Nalle

Nalle Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, this is not the first novel I am looking for, but thank you for a new novel to read!!

8. Persse

Persse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    穿書後我在求生節目中爆紅了
    作者︰油炸糕
    After wearing the book, I became famous on the survival show

For the ABO novel sorry there is too much novel similar... Here one but I don't think it's what you search:

這Omega又兇又野[全息]
    作者︰輕風白楊
    This Omega is fierce and wild [holographic]

Maybe this one there Omega and survival live broadcast:

我靠荒野求生直播風靡全星際
    作者︰癡嗔本真
    I became popular all over the world with my wilderness survival live broadcast

Here MC come from Doomsday and is reborn in an entertainment novel that he had read:

穿書後我只想當花瓶[娛樂圈]
    作者︰輕風白楊
    After wearing a book, I just want to be a vase [Entertainment Circle]

beyukii and Nalle like this.
  9. Nalle

Nalle Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, but unfortunately none of them are what I'm looking for, but I appreciate your help and giving me more titles to read.

10. Persse

Persse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    僞裝花瓶,但萬人迷
    作者︰宋灼灼
    Disguised as a vase, but a heartthrob

A master of martial arts transformed into a young master who is disliked by many people in Danmei. He originally wanted to liberate his nature, but the system forced him to pretend to be a vase in a survival variety show to maintain his persona.

I thinks Maybe I found it:

在求生綜藝招惹前任他叔
    作者︰癡嗔本真
    Provoking his ex’s uncle in a survival variety show

It’s an ex soldier who is reborn in an actor. It look a lot like what you search there is also the house buildings in the survival show...

Nalle and manjuu like this.
  11. manjuu

manjuu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Provoking His Ex's Uncle in a Survival Variety Show" is one I've been trying to find for a while now, so tysm to Persse for posting that! :) I'm also getting some good novels to read from this thread too. I hope the OP can find the novels they're looking for, but in the meantime, look at the bounty of survival books we're getting. :LOL:

Nalle likes this.
  12. Nalle

Nalle Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your hard work in trying to find the titles of these two novels, but they are still not them. Unfortunately, in both of them I'm looking for there was no mention of the system. As for the first novel I'm looking for, the MC family used to be rich, but due to various circumstances they went bankrupt, which is why the OG MC had to stop learning to play the piano, which his parents regret very much because he had an amazing talent at it. I remember MC's parents opened a ramen shop. As for the second novel, I'm not entirely sure if this is correct or if I didn't mix this moment with another fragment of some novel, MC has an alpha father who I will try later on use the fame gained by MC in the program for his own benefits, he also has an omega dad who is weak in character so he can't do anything about it. MC later joins the military under ML. What's more, it seems to me that MC got some kind of injury, so he has to go to rehabilitation to be able to join there. He uses his martial arts skills learned during the apocalypse, to be able to fight with others.

I also hope that I will be able to find it, I have been looking for it myself for over 2 months and nothing has worked, I even searched on jjwxc using tags that it could have or fragments of the title, which reminds me that there was and still nothing.
    I'm also happy that thanks to this I could find a lot of novels with the same topic, so I can read them in the meantime.

13. Persse

Persse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    野外求生直播間[美食]
    作者︰不時不食
    Wild Survival Live Room [Food]

荒野求生直播間[美食]
    作者︰不時不食
    Wilderness Survival Live Room [Food]

Same author similar gender and name not the same story.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2024
    Nalle likes this.
  14. Nalle

Nalle Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still not what I'm looking for, but thank you. I think the title of the first one mentioned something about a love or survival program and a shura field.

15. Persse

Persse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't thinks it's this one but I post it anyway.

病美人靠通靈在求生綜藝爆紅[星際]
    作者︰夕朝南歌
    Sick beauty relies on psychic to become popular in survival variety show [Interstellar]

16. DDaikon

DDaikon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wowow this novel sounds so fascinating! Camping to see if you find it :blobpeek:

Nalle likes this.
  17. Nalle

Nalle Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, this is not it, but it is a very interesting novel! MC takes care of a panda halfway through the novel and treats him more or less like his child!

18. Persse

Persse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here it's ABO entertainment novel MC rebirth. When MC is reborn he was send to UR. But you search an MC who travel to the book no?

重生之作精影帝的自我修养[娱乐圈]
    作者:青云锦上
    The self-cultivation of the reborn actor [Entertainment Circle]

19. Nalle

Nalle Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I'm looking for a book where the MC before his rebirth was in the apocalypse, after his rebirth he wakes up in the hospital and transforms into an omega, he is not fully aware of what happens (I'm not entirely sure about this) if two people are 100% matched, they can hear each other's voice in their head (?). The OG MC was hated by the show's contestants and viewers for his attempt to push the main character away.

20. Persse

Persse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Up and ⛺ I have no more novel so someone??