Japanese Suzuki is Cute Even In Another World That Is Too Cruel

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by gautam1989, Feb 12, 2023.

1. gautam1989

gautam1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alternate Names:
    残虐すぎる異世界でも鈴木は可愛い

Publisher: Kakuyomu, Dengeki no Shin Bungei

Raws: https://kakuyomu.jp/works/1177354054934162956

Cover Illustration:
    [​IMG]

Description:

My weapon is only the strongest invincible cuteness.

Takashi Suzuki, who died in an accident, meets a goddess in the posthumous world.
    Hoping for a heartwarming slow life in a different world, he thought that it would be useful to keep a cute monster and transferred to another world with the cheat ability "unconditionally loved by the local race".

Is it bloody end-of-the-century world of execution, torture, and predatory dominated by cruel demons-- !?
    His only weapon is the strongest and invincible cuteness. Take in the demons and work hard to change the world full of blood and violence!

Why It Should Get Picked Up:

It seems like a sweet story of a boy who gets loved by powerful women from other races in a cruel world.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2023
  2. laxarlev

laxarlev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Phantasimo

Phantasimo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. KynKatan

KynKatan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds familiar, I think I translated an extract of this work some time ago... let me see if I can find it.

Found it...

01 – Omoki Suzuki

Morning. On his way to the high school, as usual, Omoki Suzuki had an accident. The traffic light turned green, and he crossed the crosswalk, but the sound of a tremendous impact and a crash hit his ears, and the next thing he knew… he was standing in a completely white space.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Suzuki. I am a goddess."

A woman with wings on her back said in a clear voice as she watched back and forth between a file in a binder and Omoki's face.

"Mr. Suzuki, you died in an unfortunate way. I hope you will lead an ideal life in your next lifetime."

"Ho, a goddess, for real? ...or rather, I died? My next lifetime?"

Omoki was confused by the information told to him at a rapid pace. His mind was completely unorganized. Still, the self-proclaimed goddess continued to speak in a clerical tone as she looked at the file.

"By the way, it wasn't just that you were unhappy at the time of your death. Before your death, you grew up as an orphan with no relatives and never had a girlfriend. The only thing that kept you alive was the weekly Shonen Jump. Am I right?"

"Ye–, Yes"

The goddess had an accurate insight into Omoki's life. She was a radiant beauty, and the wings on her back seemed too natural to be fake. In other words, she must really be a goddess. No… wait a minute! Sure, he looked forward to the Shonen Jump! But he didn't think it was the only thing that made his life worth living!

"And finally, you were hit by a drunk driver on your way to school. You were so pathetic that the Supreme Deity had pity on you. Now, Mr. Suzuki, tell me what kind of life you want."

"Huh, Hmm. Even if you tell me that all of a sudden…."

Omoki was struggling, trying to get a grasp of the current situation. While he was gawking, a thick voice echoed from behind him.

"Bastard, don't be slow. Decide quickly. I'll fucking kill you."

Omoki turned around and became even more dismayed. A strong-looking man with a massive frame, a bald head, and sunglasses was standing in front of him with his tattooed arms crossed.

"Yow–!? Are you perhaps a god, too, by any chance?"

"Eh? What are you saying, you bastard! I'll fucking kill you."

The goddess pointed with her beautiful hand at the man who ended his sentence with " I'll fucking kill you."

"This is Mr. Sasaki. Mr. Sasaki, like Mr. Suzuki, passed away just a short moment ago. The gods are so busy these days that they don't have time for one-on-one meetings. So we are having a three-way conference."

While Omoki was wondering what she meant by "three-way conference," the goddess was flipping through the files in her binder. Eventually, she stopped and looked down at one file.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2023
    gautam1989 likes this.
  5. gautam1989

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. Did you upload it?

6. KynKatan

Reading List:
    Link
    Since it was just a fraction of it I did not post it, I stopped translating it since it looked really generic. If I have some time today I'll see if I traduce the rest and post it.

gautam1989 likes this.
  7. KynKatan

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm picking up the light novel version of this story, stay tuned for updates

gautam1989 likes this.
  8. gautam1989

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!

9. MarcusAurelius

MarcusAurelius New Member

Reading List:
    Link