Spoiler The Duke of Darkness Proposes a Contract Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Naenia, Mar 8, 2024.

1. Naenia

Naenia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Covers
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Title
    : The Duke of Darkness Proposes a Contract Marriage
    Associated Names: 흑막 공작이 계약 결혼을 제안했다
    Novel Link: https://page.kakao.com/content/60504657?tab_type=about

Comic:https://ridibooks.com/books/5101000811

Author: Meteor shower
    Year: 2022
    Novel Status: (Complete)
    Manhwa: 25 chaps Ongoing
    Synopsis: MTL

Eris Fraser, the count's eldest daughter.

She fell for her stepmother's trick, lost her womb to her younger brother, and was forced to marry a worthless man.
    Still, she took her beloved child as a pleasure, and tried to somehow manage her life... . -don't worry.

We are still young, so we can have as many children as we want. She even lost her only son due to the carelessness of her husband, who had an affair with her nanny.
    'Please give me my child back!' After praying for 100 days and nights at the end of her despair, Eris succeeds in returning to the moment in her past when her marriage was taken away... .

“Does she love anyone else?”
    "no."
    “So, do you think it would be unpleasant to appear as my fake lover in the story that people are passing over?” "no!"
    “Then there is no problem. "
    “Call me Theo.”
    Did you receive a contract marriage offer from a dark-skinned duke full of scandalous rumors?

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://www.novelupdatesforum.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

By.Eve likes this.
  3. SofiyeJaan

SofiyeJaan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pleaasseeeeeeeeeee :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

By.Eve and SweetEstrella like this.
  4. kellyyuu

kellyyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idc about anything else. I just wanna know if she will meet her baby again please!!

5. ShimmerRedDawn

ShimmerRedDawn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers?

SofiyeJaan, By.Eve and Dominicanan like this.
  6. Flazt

Flazt Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No spoiler!
    No update!

Disappointed!

7. isidorviscontis

isidorviscontis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion

I'm a bit confused the manhwa adaptation follows different titles already. Has this been licensed already?

9. Estridde

Estridde Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read up to chapter 20. I really like these characters. Both leads are intelligent and communicate really well, sometimes by a cute little flying messenger cat. These are pretty vague, barely spoilers because I suck at writing such things, but I can at least give you their sort of personalities.

ML seems like just a really cool, respectful dude. He ends up getting the idea for a contract marriage because another young woman had offered him one without many benefits to himself. He makes sure that he'll offer her a mutually beneficial one and gets a little jealous when a baron he works with offers to be the one to do it because "she's way too valuable to have such a low offer." He admires how cleverly and quickly she puts things together and goes right ahead with her plans without knowing full details because he trusts her decision making.

FL is smart and sees ML as sort of her employer. She provides him with a lot of info he needs and he's quick to try to reward her for the help. She currently is out-finessing her family's dumb plots and making them look like the abusive folks they are. ML knows they're no good really quickly, but did offer her things for them at first to make working with her worth her while. He turns that towards benefiting her as much as he can really quickly.

FL's dad is a greedy fool that sees her being involved with the ML as a boon for the family, but that doesn't stop him from doing some dumb things, especially when FL's mom's brought up. He favored the sister because he thought she could be sold off in a marriage for a much higher price than FL. He never gave a crap about all the maids stealing from FL too.

FL's stepmom sees her own daughter as a mini-me she wants to have a spectacular marriage that looks good to everyone. She hates the thought of FL taking away from that plan and thus setting up a scandalous situation right at the beginning that ML gets FL out of by chucking the gross past husband out a window. She also steals invites for the oldest daughter to give to her daughter and often leaves FL out of family events in tandem with her husband.

Sister is a spoiled brat that seems to not really get why her parents are doing what they're doing. She just wants all the spot light she feels entitled to and is totally fine with throwing her sister into bad situations to do it.

Past husband is a turd and is at the whims of his dad and his aunt (who I think is FL's stepmom, if I remember right) and they're all up to no good. The dad seems to think he has some sort of cards to play in the situation still.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2024
  10. EPITHE11

EPITHE11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers???

SofiyeJaan likes this.
  11. SofiyeJaan

SofiyeJaan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers pleaaaaasssseeee:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

12. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It has both fluffyness and face slapping, nice

13. Vanvan02

Vanvan02 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers please
    This manhwa looks fun, this is different from most manhwa which have ml with the type who is unemotional or so cold with fl at first~~
    I really like ml who has black hair, blue eyes, good personality:meowpuffymelt::meowpuffymelt:. Her fl is also good, she is beautiful and smart at making money:blob_sunglasses:.
    someone please give spoilers about their sweet moments, about their confession, marriage and children of course:meowpuffyblush::meowpuffyblush:.

14. YEOBO

YEOBO Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have spoilers about the reason why

The duke (ML) had been secretly conducting homunculus manufacturing experiments?

(Homunculus prefers to the creation of a miniature, fully formed human.)

mewylve likes this.
  15. Just_One_More_Chapter

Just_One_More_Chapter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    upload_2024-5-7_12-31-56.png
    SYNOPSIS
    Ensnared in a dark ploy by both her stepmother and half-sister, Eris was forced to marry the useless and pathetic Gellert. Her married life was rife with difficulties, yet she endured the insults and agony to raise her beloved son, Luka.
    But when her husband’s carelessness led to Luka’s death, Gellert tried to comfort Eris by saying, “We’re still young. We can have more children.”
    Devastated by his words, Eris prayed to the heavens, begging to have her son back. Moved by her plight, the Golden Dragon manifested his powers to bring Eris back to the day when this all started. Eris was determined to have her revenge against her stepmother, her half-sister, and her ex-husband, but…
    “Do the rumors about us upset you?”
    Teodore Lehinal, a Duke that Eris had never even spoken to in her last life, seemed to have taken a sudden interest in her…
    https://cocomic.co/manga/a-golden-fate-that-transcends-time/

Hi sorry if a spoiler for this story already exists. I started this one because I couldn’t find the original thread.

ntww12 and Mephiles like this.
  16. rat24

rat24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone reading the novel? I wonder what happens to her shitty family?

princessbelle likes this.
  17. Mephiles

Mephiles New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey! the manhwa also goes by another name, you will find a novelupdates forum on it as well i think. the alternative name is 'the duke of darkness prposes a contract marriage.'

i just recently found this out too, and managed to find multiple chapters in the alternative name. smh, i hate when they do that.

18. Tiesan

Tiesan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the fl really sleeps with that bast*rd?

19. Veryhungryreader

Veryhungryreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, she was framed

20. erunica8

erunica8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any more spoilers? :blob_plusone: