Korean The Emperor, A Thousand Years Younger Than Me, Is Obsessed / 천 살 연하 황제가 집착한다

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by MsWeaberBee, Feb 11, 2024.

1. MsWeaberBee

MsWeaberBee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: The Emperor, A Thousand Years Younger Than Me, Is Obsessed / 천 살 연하 황제가 집착한다
    Raw Link: https://series.naver.com/novel/detail.series?productNo=10682867
    NU Link: NA
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: It has a more or less original premise, MC has a really good wits on her head. ML is cute, he maybe obsessed on MC but it is not in the suffocating manner
    Description:

A thousand years ago, Ariel sacrificed herself to prevent the world's destruction and protect it. She spent a long time alone in a sealed forest where no one could enter... One day, when she opened her eyes, a young child had a knife to Ariel's throat.

"Uh? You're awake. I was curious if you'd still sleep if I stabbed your neck."

Crazy, getting your neck stabbed doesn't wake you up; it just puts you to sleep forever!

Though momentarily taken aback, Ariel, recognizing the magical talent in the young boy Cedric, was conflicted. As the guardian of the seal, she shouldn't form connections with people... But this kid seems like a genius! Just a little nurturing, and he could become an incredible magician!

Ultimately, she couldn't resist her growing ambition and took Cedric as her disciple. She thought a little bit wouldn't hurt. But that wasn't the case. As the seal began to waver, Ariel didn't hesitate to push Cedric out of the forest.

And then she fell into a deep sleep again...

"Let's get married, Ariel."

What are you supposed to do when someone drops a bombshell like that...

Before she could fully realize that the child she abandoned 10 years ago had grown up well, she was kidnapped by him. The kid is a bit... crazy. No, he was always a madman.

Sigh... I guess there's a saying that you shouldn't take in a blonde beast.

[​IMG]

If anyone interested in picking this up, I have raws of ch 8-80

2. drikamichiura

drikamichiura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does he love her?

3. liliaelkov

liliaelkov New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you send me the raws please?