Japanese The strongest hero wants to protect his childhood friend!

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by UnknownSaint171, Jun 22, 2022.

1. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: The strongest hero wants to protect his childhood friend
    Alternate Names: 最強の英雄は幼馴染を守りたい

Raws:
    https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4380hr/
    Description:
    Yuto Katsuragi, who was mistakenly summoned as a hero in another world, descends into another world Astoria without any power.
     Initially, he struggled to save another world from his own sense of justice without noticing that it was being used by the summoned country, but the thoughts summoned together were murdered by the Demon King's army. By doing so, it turns into a demon of revenge.
     After a fierce battle with the Demon King's army, the country that summoned himself, he succeeds in destroying everything, but at that time he is swallowed by a space-time rift.
     And the place he noticed was Japan before he was summoned.

Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    I've seen many Reverse Isekais but this one is the most impressive as of yet. For a Japanese WN, its writing quality is high as it can go. Although I haven't finished reading the others entirely but compared to this one, it feels a lot more genuine and at least tries to stay relevant to its Magic/Supernatural aspect.

You will find MC similar to The Descent Of The Demonic Master mixed with Tatsuya Shiba.

I wish this had a LN so I can post illustrations, alas it's still something to keep your eye on!
    The Author has written interesting works in the past!

Last edited: Jun 28, 2022
  2. gautam1989

gautam1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump

UnknownSaint171 likes this.
  3. Eisvarith Devirea

Eisvarith Devirea [Mza {Valkyrie Awakens} Mya]

Reading List:
    Link
    the author pulls a very a hard cliché at the beginning of the volume 1 chapter 10, im still reading this so idk whether that happens in the future or not. but seriously? asteroid falling down the earth? are you fu**ing kidding me? isnt that like, super cringeworthy or something? i get it that it probably appeal to a newer reader, those that still doesnt have any pre-notion preferences over what to read but an asteroid? 2022? seriously? brah
    edit: i might be wrong on this, so ill edit this in the future.... if i dont forget that is.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2022
  4. gautam1989

gautam1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link