Spoiler The Trashy PD Has To Survive as an Idol

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Apr 30, 2022.

1. Tad1989

Tad1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is there a FL or is this entirely no romance?

2. Ame123

Ame123 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no FL, no romance.

Though, there is some female characters who appear pretty early in the novel, such as:

1. An female PD aka MC’s ex-girlfriend (sorry… I couldn’t recall the name but the way MC kept refer to her as “ex-girlfriend” really implies something… still, he, at this moment, doesn’t seem to have any interest in love).

2. A music composer who MC blackmailed named Lim Huyn-soo aka Blue Tiger (laters becomes friend and Kang I-Chae’s mentor in music composing)

3. azrarum

azrarum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kang Ichae is not an player. However, it can be said that he is the most mysterious character in the novel. He lost his mother and we don't know anything about his father. When Seo Hyoon entered the bank app on Ichae's cell phone, he saw that there was one more zero than his. Ichae said he has a few properties too. Once, when Seo Hyoon returned to his own time because of the system, Ichae returned with his. Imagine how surprised he was alone in America. He tried to reach Seo Hyoon for 10 months but they couldn't speak. In episode 414, Ichae asked him what it meant to complete the script and whether he would leave them. However, Seo Hyoon avoided his questions as usual.

4. Tad1989

Tad1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh! I think I’m going to skip this one, I enjoy romance too much.

Ame123 likes this.
  5. Ame123

Ame123 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_teary: Thanks a lot for your spoil, MTL does confuse me a lot so sometimes (actually, most of the time) I would just try to understand the stuff at my best, now it solved a lot of mist in my mind :blob_teary:

And yes...

He is really mysterious... At least, in theory, Kang I-chae might have had some problems with his childhood or before his debut as a rapper of TD that's related to his mother. Given how clever and smart this man is, I completely doubt that he would get himself harmed by anyone else, like Sung Ji-won, Jung Da-jun, or Kim Sung-hyun. Of course, why did he choose TD? why did he do nothing when TD almost collapsed at the beginning, before Ho-yoon get into it? That is all a mystery...

Oh, and it's really funny that even a person who has an iron heart like Ho-yoon is scared of Kang I-chae :blobjoy: I mean their interaction is really funny, especially after Ho-yoon got himself exposed by I-chae whenever he pretend to be fine while sick. :bloblenny:

Again, quote from chapter 144 (MTL- Edited):

I'll continue to spoil cute character interactions later~ hehe I really like those so:blobpopcorn:

Last edited: Jun 11, 2023
  6. Ame123

Ame123 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Continue with spoiling~

Chap 225
    TD is currently in a training section:
    Da-jun is really... innocent and sweetheart lol!

Chap 380: Kang I-chae being honest and Seo Ho-yoon the stundere ::bloblove::
    - Kang I-chae got home to find some of his stuff and have a short conversation with Ho-Yoon, who seem to be deep in thought about something

seekingsnow and Eternal.Sunshine like this.
  7. Eternal.Sunshine

Eternal.Sunshine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello Ame,
    Thank you so much for the very nice details of your post Ame. I was soo excited when I read the spoilers. May I please ask where you read the raws please. I don't normally mtl novels, but this has a special place in my heart. Thank you very much.

8. Ame123

Ame123 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh hi, Sunshine!

I didn't realize that I have literally forgotten to update my fav character interaction for months LOL!

Regarding your question, there is, unfortunately, no MTL for this novel at the moment; however, you can see someone posted the raw link on the first page of this thread, I used that link as well. In order to read the raw, I remembered I use the Safari auto-translate function (and it cost A LOT of phone battery btw...).

In case you can't find it, just pm me and I'll send you the link through pm. LOL, I actually don't want to promise but when I have time, I'll definitely MTL every chapter and put them in a drive for y'all to access. Let's just say... probably...

AND! I am glad that some people find my spoil interesting or exciting :aww: With that in mind, I'll try to update another TD cute moment tonight :blobokhand:believe me.

Eternal.Sunshine likes this.
  9. Ame123

Ame123 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To keep the promise, here we go TD's funny moment! Enjoy!

:blobimfine: Wrote everything out but realized that I should have written the stuff somewhere else before copying and paste here so that my stuff won't get deleted. Now I have to rewrite the whole damn thing.

Okay, so our MC has another opportunity to flex his intelligence :blob_grin: BUT! that isn't the point here... I mean read and you'll know what I'm talking about LOL!
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: I mean... you got this Ho-yoon.

Okay, this isn't going to be a 'funny' kind of interaction but I still want to add *cough* not because I ran out of memory so I just manage to write this, so if you are looking for a heart-warming scene... stop here.

For context:
    - In this arc, MC got a quest from the system that requires him to get first place in the contest, or else, the system will have his family's past leaked.
    - Near the end of the contest, TD, now 2nd in rank, have nearly no way to win because the 1st team in rank is way too far past them.
    - To deal with the situation, MC has a move that outplays the system. He decided to leak his own family history before the system so that the penalty will be disabled. Anyway, by doing this, either win or lose, he will definitely get a huge sum of compensation.

Yes, that is just for the context, as for the emotional part :meowsadlife: who cut the damn onion here, this arc is probably some of the best arcs of the entire novel. MC is just... well... too cruel to himself. The first thing that he do after waking up at the morning shortly after the past leaking was to check on his brother through phone, and then, he just do his thing quietly... literally... He is now nothing but a puppet, a puppet that engulfs himself to work and distances himself from everyone.

This arc is for those who looking for angst :meowsadlife: I'm telling you.

Oh and I think Joo Woo-sung was actually the first one who realized MC is the one who behind the past leaking stuff.

10. Eternal.Sunshine

Eternal.Sunshine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi Amee, you inspired me to log into kakao and create an account! Best decision ever, my phone automatically translates the page from korean to english. It is entirely readable and oh, just got past the 150+ ish mark and read the scene mentioned from your spoiler with mc accepting the side effects. Man the bonding with Ichae and him is just so precious and wholesomee

And oh just love the lil spoilers and little interactions you post ♡
    Mc is so good with the other members too, love him opening his heart bit by bit to them
    Oh my goodness, the first spoiler is so funny and heartwarming! Aaaww but yess I'm nearing the angst part of the novel for the 2nd spoiler 160+ ish mark, sigh so hyun can really be too cruel with himself. He derserves all the love and care in the world

11. Ame123

Ame123 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww: Thanks a lot for your reply, Sunshine, it has unexpectedly given me so much motivation to continue with the spoiling career LOL!

I have found this way of spoiling work pretty well to motivate people to read, especially since the shining aspect of this novel is its character interaction... I am honestly really glad that my spoil really pull people into this heartwarming novel ::bloblove::

To change a bit, I'll add more character interaction between Ho-yoon and Woo-sung so that y'all will know why most of us like *cough* both of them interacting together LOL!

Let's see... I'll say the next spoil will come at least before tomorrow's midnight :bloblenny:

12. sweetnsour

sweetnsour Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank You so much for the spoilers. I just started reading this novel. It's so gud~

13. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its really entertaining

Someone tell the ending? Did he successfully go back go original world?

14. Ame123

Ame123 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guys, sorry for kinda disappearing for quite a time hahaha :blobhero: anyway, I just got back for a little moment and will kind of give y'all some little spoil to the current raw.

WARNING: I'm reading MTL so there will be mistakes. And! this is only a brief summary :blobimfine: since I just only skimmed through most of them

BIG revelation!! AND REALLY WILD progress going!

There is a lot of thing going on from 400s to 500s, and believe me, :meowsadlife: a bunch of angst waiting for y'all here. I'm missing the bright and funny interactions already...

Angst ahead...
    1) MC got into a quest that required him to get 1st place in a contest or experience body abnormal status for a year. Knowing this (not the punishment, just the quest), Kang I-chae works really hard to help him. Man, literally Hoyoon version 2... Anyway, at the end of this arc, we got a revelation of Kang I-chae's past (I'll include this in another spoiler). From this, we knew that Kang I-chae, in fact, are really close to the brother duo Hoyoon and Hojin all the way back to the old world. From this, ALL TD members are really connected in one or another way to MC. Though, I'm not sure why they are put together...

2) After the revelation of Kang I-chae's past, the game was clear.
    Actually, nope.

3) Do you remember I said something about the current idol world was created for the sake of MC? Yes, in fact, it was Hojin who created this world for Hoyoon. This was what Hoyoon found out after clearing the game, instead of a normal happy ending. In this, we were stunned by a cruel truth: He had died due to overwork and left Ho-jin alone and, even now, he will have no choice but to continue the idol world with no Ho-jin, a world where his brother was forgotten by everyone. (this especially hit harder when you read the chapter about Ho-jin bought a birthday cake for Ho-yoon... I really want to cry...)

Anyway, Ho-jin has found the game and tried to participate in it (he became a PD like his brother in the game btw) with a wish that if he won, his brother would be resurrected. After many failures (possibly deaths...), he succeeded and that's how we have the current world...

4) Ho-yoon upon knowing this was really broken and miserable. He dropped all of the idol activity and locked himself in the apartment where Ho-jin used to live for days. No longer having any motivation, he started to smoke again (though, as I read later on, he said it was fake tobacco?) and I think he also starved himself... This was understandable since Ho-jin was the reason that Ho-yoon worked so hard, despite he himself had never admitted that.

A good thing is... it looks like the incident is solved somehow by resetting the whole system... I think Ho-you will still have to keep up with the system for a REALLY long time to clear...

Anyway, I kinda rush through these chapters :blobimfine: because I was really shocked and hyped by what the heck was happening. The novel suddenly got so wild LOL.

SO! There will be mistakes in my spoil... I'll try to reread those again and have clearer and more concise spoilers for y'all. As for now, this is all I can give for y'all hunger :blobkiss:

Enjoy your reading journey, fellow readers~

Rosamund, seekingsnow, Cyltea and 2 others like this.
  15. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow dang, I knew it :meowsadlife: but reading that makes my eyes tear up:blobsob: please tell me if Hojin will come back after reset :bloborz: and you mentioned there would be a lot of angst... Im quite curious about it.

Zvskdlin and seekingsnow like this.
  16. Rosamund

Rosamund Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all thank you for posting this spoiler. Let me kiss your forehead, hug and twirl you arounds, and cook you warm meals. But pleaseeeeee give more detail about the spoiler I'm freaking curious

17. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    I found Kang Ichae really mysterious and kinda creepy that's why I checked out this thread. Prior to MC's intervention, TD was not doing well and was on the verge of disbanding. Yet Ichae, despite being so capable and smart and rich (coz it's just obvious he's from a privileged background), he did nothing. I feel like he was really an extremely apathetic person (he knew the struggles of his bandmates) and even now, he was only playing along or staying and playing the part of a genius idol because MC is there. If not, he would have just truly let TD fall apart. Im kinda hoping, pls someone who had read ahead would tell me that this assumption was wrong

18. sweetnsour

sweetnsour Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well what you said kinda make sense. Btw what was their fandom name?

19. Zvskdlin

Zvskdlin Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i am not gonna lie but i hope this novel gets a manhwa adaptation please