Chinese Thoughts Without Borders 思无涯 by 翘摇 Qiao Yao

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Vico, Jun 10, 2024.

1. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name : Thoughts Without Borders 思无涯
    Raw Link: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6787331
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:

This is from the same author than Love Scenery, Accidental Love , Landing On My Heart and Whispering To You
    This is gonna be adapted as a drama
    The story is ongoing but I've read a bit just to see : the male lead turns super in love with the female lead and turns suuuuuuuuuper regretful for what he did to female lead when he finds out the truth and i and you eventually get to understand him (basically, he did as much as he could, not as he wanted); he's sincerely remorseful, not just and really understands why the female lead can't accept him for now and really desires to make amends to her, it's not just about trying to get her back, like most male leads who wronged the female lead but only regret because FL is angry
    Description :
    As a noble lady from a high family of the Great Liang Dynasty, Yi Ling's life should have been smooth sailing, but she fell in marriage within the hands of Xie Heng Zhi, a treacherous official.

When she was engaged to her childhood sweetheart the marquis' heir, the marquis' mansion was framed by Xie Heng Zhi for treason, and had their property confiscated and was beheaded.
    When she fell in love with the new top student of the imperial examination, a witness brought by Xie Heng Zhi accused him of cheating, and the top student became a prisoner, living a life worse than death.
    Finally, she made up her mind on the vigorous and high-spirited commander who was a favorite of the emperor.

On the day of the wedding, the war in the southeast was urgent. Xie Heng Zhi gave an order, and the commander had to change his wedding clothes into war clothes and went to the border, not returning home before a long time.
    People whispered on the streets that Xie Heng Zhi must have a crush on Yi Ling.

Just when Yi Ling started to believe it herself it, Xie Heng Zhi shot her to death on the battlefield without hesitation.

Before she died, she made two wishes, one was to stay away from her nemesis Xie Heng Zhi in the next life; the other was for Xie Heng Zhi to not die well.

When her eyes opened again, Yi Ling had failed to reincarnate, but instead transmigrated to become Xie Heng Zhi's newlywed wife.
    Her eyes went dark and she fell on the bed: this life was over again.

After a while, she sat up in shock in her dying illness: it seems I have a chance to fulfill my second wish.

The filth in the past is not worth boasting, but the debauchery in the present has no limit

Last edited: Jun 10, 2024
    alleniver likes this.
  2. Emo Dumpling

Emo Dumpling Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:

Vico likes this.
  3. Nyx2023

Nyx2023 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link