Japanese Transfer to another world with my daughter!? ~ Father will do his best to return to Japan! But...

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by gautam1989, Aug 17, 2022.

1. gautam1989

gautam1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alternate Titles: Transfer to another world with my daughter!? ~ Father will do his best to return to Japan! But I ended up having a girlfriend from another world. What should I do……~
    娘と一緒に異世界転移!? とあるおっさんの異世界放浪記! ~日本に帰るためにお父さんは頑張ります! でも異世界人の彼女が出来てしまった。どうしよう……~

Publisher: Kakuyomu

Raw Link: https://kakuyomu.jp/works/1177354054892241839

Description:

Raito Shibuhara who was enjoying going on a tour with his daughter Sakura for the holidays. They were driving on a national highway when suddenly a fog enveloped them. When the fog cleared, what they saw was... a plant they had never seen before. And creatures that have only been seen in fantasy.

It seems that both parent and child have been transferred to another world. Suddenly, a woman's scream is heard. Heading in the direction of her voice...there was a woman, no, an elf, who had been captured by an ugly monster...

An old man who had been transported to another world and his daughter. The two search for a way to return to Japan while traveling to different worlds. The companion is an elf-like girl! A girl who is gradually attracted to the old man! is he going back to Japan? Or...

Why It Should Get Picked Up:

I like the father-daughter Isekai dynamic along with the idea of him developing a relationship with someone from another world and the effect it has on his daughter and his goal to return to Japan.

Rodvek97 likes this.
  2. gautam1989

gautam1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link