Forgotten Title Transmigrated fl married one legged cultivator in prison

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by iwant7bfs, Jun 17, 2024.

1. iwant7bfs

iwant7bfs Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for this c novel where the mc is transmigrated as a character in a murim type world who had just been forceable wed to the ml (who maybe was in prison falsley accused of crimes?), who had just had his leg cut off as torture. She accepts this role (because she knows he will be rescued eventually) and volunteers to clean the dirty halls and hand out food as a way to get more food and supplies for her husband, as his wound is getting infected. She manages to cure him, and he regains his very strong cultivation. I think there was a plot twist where all the original prison guards had been killed off long ago and the prison was just being run by other prisoners, who knew escaping would mean death but wanted to at least be in some position of power. Maybe it turned out that secretly the prison was like a huge battle royal where the last one to survive would get freed and a large sun of money, so they hide the ml inside the toilet pit and pretend that the fl won, in order to make their escape. Then the ml’s allies show up and free them, and the ml chooses to kill everyone except the fl.

plz help me find the name so I can re read!!!

Last edited: Jun 19, 2024
    Addictedtoreading likes this.
  2. ibrahainny

ibrahainny New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf camping

Gail_42 likes this.
  3. Gail_42

Gail_42 Member

Reading List:
    Link