Recommendations Upcoming New GL Manhua for 2023/2024

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Yandere Devil, Jul 26, 2023.

1. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    This is all new upcoming manhua. All Manhua look interesting, I am so excited and happy we are getting lot of GL manhua
    当恶役遇到病娇
    When the Villainess meets the Crazy Heroine
    Summary:
    Sick commoner×Evil villain Miss Hesha, who is jealous of commoner girl Qiao Lin. arrogant young lady Hesha, was robbed of her first kiss by coquettish Qiao Lin when she was stumbling her. At first, it was a prank for revenge on Qiao Lin, but later she desperately found excuses to attract her attention... When the villain met the sick and charming, she was repeatedly abused and repeatedly acted as a demon, and the more abused, the more arrogant she became.
    IMG_9968.jpeg

Seeking Beauty in the East China Sea
    东海寻美人- 漫画
    Summary:
    In the previous life, the mountain god took in a little girl who didn't like to talk, but the more she raised her, the more crooked she became. The little girl didn't want to be a servant, she just wanted to be her pillow! However, due to the tricks of fate, the two people who depended on each other for life turned against each other? In this life, the soft and cute little mermaid who is afraid of water, encountering a cold beauty with amnesia, the unexpected kiss at first sight, opened up a wild hand in hand, the self-conceited meeting by chance, in fact, the love is deeply rooted... In the past, in the present life, the love grows wildly
    IMG_9971.jpeg

My boss, she conspired against me
    上司她对我图谋不轨漫画
    Summary:On the first day of the internship, he offended his immediate boss, Jiang Zhi—Xu Nian felt that he was really unlucky! Fortunately, Xu Nian also has a gentle, considerate, well-behaved and clingy online date-and he also gave her advice on how to deal with her devil boss. Just...why? ! Her online dating partner and the devil's boss are actually the same person? ! Scolding and crying his wife during the day, turning around to coax her at night, and scolding herself while pinching her nose! Jiang Zhi, who discovered the truth, couldn't help but support her forehead, and sighed a long time.
    IMG_9973.jpeg
    她好像在撩我
    She seems teasing me
    IMG_9972.jpeg

New release Manhua
    热搜刷屏!本欲躺平的我
    Hot search swipes the screen! I wanted to lie flat, black and red all night
    Summary: Forced to bind the popularity system, if you don't become popular, you will die? Gu Xiangyi originally wanted to be a dog licking, and follow the heroine to ascend to heaven alone, but what greeted her was a screen full of black hot searches. Everyone thought that Gu Xiangyi was a vampire, she complained aggrievedly, but in exchange someone bit her neck hard. At this moment, her dear and lovely golden thigh is holding her waist, and whispering against her ear: "Don't talk nonsense." "Obviously I want to suck your blood.
    IMG_9974.jpeg

There Are Always Teachers Who Want To Ask Out Parents
    总有老师要请家长
    summary
    That night, Qi Yan picked up a mature woman in the bar, and she had a good time with her, but she didn’t expect that the other party was the mother of the student in the class.

At the parent meeting, they looked at each other.

“Teacher Qi, what a coincidence.”

“…”

One day, Qi Yan handed over a girl’s mobile phone, and the girl was crying in the office after class.

“Teacher Qi, can you return the phone to me?”

“Call your mother.”
    IMG_9965.jpeg IMG_9966.jpeg

Deleted member 343051 likes this.
  2. Lilac123

Lilac123 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All of them seem interesting, looking forward to their releases but I was wondering whether any of them were adaptations from a novel or are all originals?

3. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    There Are Always Teachers Who Want To Ask Out Parents
    总有老师要请家长
    summary
    That night, Qi Yan picked up a mature woman in the bar, and she had a good time with her, but she didn’t expect that the other party was the mother of the student in the class.

At the parent meeting, they looked at each other.

“Teacher Qi, what a coincidence.”

“…”

One day, Qi Yan handed over a girl’s mobile phone, and the girl was crying in the office after class.

“Teacher Qi, can you return the phone to me?”

“Call your mother.”
    View attachment 89550
    Last Manhua have novel, but I don’t know other Manhua .
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/there-are-always-teachers-who-want-to-ask-out-parents/

4. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    My Dear Miss Medical Examiner Get manhua adapted
    我亲爱的法医小姐漫画|
    IMG_9977.jpeg IMG_9976.jpeg IMG_9978.jpeg

listen to the star
    听星- 漫画
    IMG_9979.jpeg

5. Lilac123

Lilac123 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!

6. hc_ele

hc_ele Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you help me to find the novel? Is It chinese?