Recommendations Variety Show BL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by tt2005, Feb 5, 2024.

1. tt2005

tt2005 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want BL novels where the MC and ML end up going on variety shows. I'd like it if the story was fluffy and more slice of life. The MC and ML themselves don't need to be in the showbiz. The variety show should be about the relationship mostly (very few rivals, dogblood drama, face slapping, etc). I'm fine with any AU expect horror (unless the relationship is the main focus and not the actual ghosts/main system, etc) and QT so omegaverse, interstellar, school life, mpreg, etc are all great!

A couple examples of novels I've already read and really like:
    This Omega is Sweet and Wild - it's mainly about school life but in the extras, we see MC and ML on two variety shows.
    Transmigrated Into a Big Boss to Snatch Away the Cannon Fodder - ML is an actor and MC appears on two variety shows; one of which is exclusively about their relationship
    In Name Only - Both ML and MC work in the entertainment industry and their whole relationship is shown on a variety show but it is still about their relationship only.
    After appearing on a dating reality show with my ex, I became popular - ML and MC are on a variety show with multiple other couples but there is little to no drama and the novel itself is still mainly about their relationship progress.

2. Ash adward

Ash adward Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My CP must be sweet
    Falling in love with male god
    Both of them are sweet and fluffy with MC and Ml having actor or singer profession and they went on variety show.

3. Reedii

Reedii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping out here for some more recs :cookie: