Forgotten Title Villain steals heroines from protagonist

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Groovypie, Jan 4, 2024.

Tags:
  1. Groovypie

Groovypie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey y’all, I’m trying to remember this novel I read on here sometime last year. It’s basic premise is very similar to “The Story of a Man Who Is Reincarnated as the Shi*tiest Guy in a Doujin, but the Heroine Keeps on Coming Close to Him” but with actual erotic scenes not just a fade to black.

Here’s what I can remember:

• The main character is a villain in a school that most people think is a bad person.
    • The novel is set in modern time Japan.
    • The first female leads name starts with an m, another female lead I think starts with an I.
    • The female lead and the protagonist are childhood friends.
    • The novel’s main character doesn’t like the protagonist of the doujin or eroge he’s been reincarnated into and steals the first female lead from the protagonist on purpose I think.
    • The main character and first female lead have a relationship hidden from the protagonist for awhile.
    • The main character buys a car and would keep picking up the female lead and the protagonist to take them to school even though he doesn’t like the protagonist.
    • The main character changes into a nice guy because he’s been reincarnated or because of the first female lead.
    • The female lead whose name starts with I was in a kendo club and really loved peaches.
    • The main character would take the female lead whose name starts with I to a love hotel to give her massages.

Thank y’all so much for your help in advance! If someone else remembers this novel but not the title any info you could add would be amazing.

2. Groovypie

Groovypie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Extra info I just remembered:

• Main character lives alone.
    • Main character, first female lead, and protagonist all study together in main characters house.
    • Erotic scene of main character and first female lead sleeping together in the rain.
    Thanks again!

3. Ranni

Ranni New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo if you still looking its called
    How to ruin a love comedy.