Forgotten Title Villainess wary of handsome men?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by YEOBO, May 19, 2024.

1. YEOBO

YEOBO Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m searching for a manhwa which I don’t remember much about, lol.

If I remember correct, then the FL is reincarnated into either a novel or game world and she possessed the villainess character?
    Due to a tragic experience in the previous world (probably having been betrayed), she is wary of good looking men.

She visited an information guild (or something like that) where the guild leader is the hidden character / mastermind of the ogML plans / strategies.
    He becomes interested in her strange attitude or something she did / revealed… and with the purpose of wanting to find out more, he approaches her at the academy with his real identity.
    He comes from a good family and is extremely popular at the academy.
    He seemed to believe that it would be an easy feat to find out anything that he wants from a young lady by simply charming her?

It’s so funny how when he tries to approach and charm her, it’s only making her more wary and suspicious about his purpose in suddenly approaching her! Haha

2. SweetYamTempura

SweetYamTempura Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s probably “Isn’t Being A Wicked Woman Much Better?/What's Wrong with Being the Villainess?“. The second season is currently ongoing after a hiatus.