Spoiler Welcome to the Special Guild! / Tokkyuu Guild e Youkoso! / 特級ギルドへようこそ!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by yuriezzz, Dec 22, 2023.

1. yuriezzz

yuriezzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cover
    1st Cover
    [​IMG]
    2nd Cover
    [​IMG]
    Title:
    Welcome to the Special Guild! (Tl version) Tokkyuu Guild e Youkoso! / [特級ギルドへようこそ!] (Raw Version)

(Sorry idk where to find the official raws and novel translations. All I can find is a site that sells book :cry:)

Synopsis:
    Meg, an OL, is transported to a different world, into a young elf girl's body. She's picked up by a handsome man named Guilnandio and joins his guild, Ortus. There, all the members quickly start adoring her and she becomes a healing figure in the guild. A warm guild fantasy full of handsome men and beautiful women.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2023
    Scarlet Lily likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://www.novelupdatesforum.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

yuriezzz likes this.
  3. yuriezzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I would be happy if someone dropped the spoiler about this cause I feel like it's been a year:(. I am unable to find the latest updates on the manga that I have been waiting for. Plus it has potential too the mc is a cutiee:X3:. Also, I can't find the official raws in novels or manga. I could only find a website that sells books. Please help me satisfy my curiosity about their story plot even if I'm offline or inactive:blobpensivepray:.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2023
  4. Scarlet Lily

Scarlet Lily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Meg
    • is from modern Japan but died and woke up as Meg in a fantasy world.
    • She lost her father one day. Like he went missing all of a sudden without his body being found out.
    • All of a sudden she wakes up in another world with magic with no recollection of the memories from the body she possessed.
    The truth about Meg's identity
    • Meg is a daughter born from a high elf and the demon lord.
    • The reason why she was named Meg was because her father (in Japan), Eugene (ユージン), is a team with Meg's high elf mother, Yenna (イェンナ) and the demon lord, Ash (アーシュ). When the three talked about their origins. Eugene talks about his daughter he left behind in Japan and talked about the meaning of Meg's name.
    • When Yenna was pregnant she left the group and go back to her home country. Because, High Elves may only have children with other High Elves. If they have children with another race, the child will not be given a soul. So her child was soulless. Yenna gave her life to give her daughter a soul and that is where Meg from Japan came and went in a high elf's body that have no soul. However, in the arc where Meg's birth came to light the Meg high elf actually have a perception and Meg talked to her and they become one.

High Elf Meg's parent:
    Mother: Yenna, a High Elf. Daughter of the leader of the High Elf.
    Father: Ash, the Demon Lord.

Soul's Meg parent:
    Father: He is being called "Don" by the guild Meg is in.
    Mother: she will also be reborn in the world they are in now. (Forgot her name so have to check again.)

GilーThe person who found Meg. The one in the first cover.

Sadly, because of the curse they can't have children.
    Both live long lives.

The manga is so cute:meowinlove:

yuriezzz likes this.
  5. yuriezzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I do have a feeling that the black hair man is the ml and my guess was right Thank you so much for the spoiler! It's been a while I made this thread May I ask where to read this, can you give me a link please?:blobpensivepray:

6. Scarlet Lily

Scarlet Lily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The web novel for this is still available but there may be some slight changes in the actual novel but the overall flow of the story is the same as the web novel.

https://ncode.syosetu.com/n5630eb/
    https://kakuyomu.jp/works/1177354054885350309

This was not that bad even in terms of relationship for me:blobjoy:
    This was wholesome, I actually felt sad when both her father
    died
    Meg's soul father that got lost in the story world got his life extended because his life span became tied to the demon lord which is Meg's biological father.
    I recently found out that the manga came out and was happy because the art is just so cute:bloblove:
    The ending was bittersweet for me.
    1st because they won't have a child.
    2nd both live long so most of the people they know died before them. (The sad thing with people who have long lives. At least they have each other.)