Picked Up Wrong World 错世 by 狂上加狂 Kuang Shang Jia Kuang (HE)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Vico, Feb 24, 2024.

1. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name : Wrong World 错世
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6580910
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:

This is gonna be adapted as a drama
    It is from the same author who wrote The Possession of My Beloved
    This kinda looks like a lighter version of Till The End of the Moon/Black Moonlight Holds the BE Script
    Description :
    Master once said that Cui Xiao Xiao, who had the fate of "Ten Injuries", had actually a lot of luck. Had she been born two hundred years earlier, according to her Yin destiny, she would have become the nemesis of the demoniac master, Wei Jie. If that were to happen, beginner Xiao Xiao would have been hunted to the end of the world, her bones smashed into pieces and her ashes scattered...

Xiao Xiao inwardly said, "This Wei Jie was so cold-hearted and cruel." Fortunately, two hundred years ago, he was murdered by his enduring, vengeful disciple Qin Ling Xiao . Such devil is no longer part of this world. Only his bad name will remain to be cursed by all for thousands of years.

Later, Cui Xiao Xiao accidentally time-traveled two hundred years ago and took a handsome and unruly youngster as her apprentice.

Cui Xiao Xiao felt so gratified, and secretly prayed her Master’s spirit in Heavens : Our Lingshan Seal Sect is finally growing ! I will definitely cultivate my disciple into a talent !

After finishing her prayers, she turned to her proud and cute disciple, and asked with a smile: "Disciple, I forgot to ask, what is your name ?"

The disciple looked into his master's shining eyes and slowly said : "My surname is Wei, full name is Wei Jie..."

alleniver likes this.
  2. alleniver

alleniver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let’s go !!!!

Vico likes this.