Recommendations Your best Necromancer/Summoner novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by rbprocks, Apr 9, 2024.

1. rbprocks

rbprocks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey folks, I have recently been craving for a good necromancer/summoner novel with possible harem.
    I recently re-read Hail the King, which is multi classed mc in diablo world, and i am craving for some more.

Can you guys please recommend some of your favorite novels of this genre with Harem, System and possibly kingdom building but its not a must if its a great novel.
    Some of the novels i read so far are:
    > Super Necromancer System
    > Solo Leveling
    > Strongest necromancer of heavens gate
    > Seoul Station Necromancer
    > Rebirth of legendary guardian
    > Great Demon King
    Havnt been able to find any other good novels of this genre so any recommendation is well appreciated. Thank You

2. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Emperor of Solo Play - VRMMO, 2nd chance revenge story, no harem, no romance, no kingdom building.

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/62087/saintess-summons-skeletons - the God the MC is the saintess of wants her dead, she also gets a system quest to kill said God, no romance so far, no kingdom building.

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/14167/metaworld-chronicles - pet summons, some lite GL romance, serious business empire building starting at the second location setting at Shanghai and going big at the third location setting at London.

3. Starless

Starless Seeker of Sagas

Reading List:
    Link
    I Became The Necromancer Of The Academy Is one, but I haven’t read that many ch yet, mainly mc using ghosts at the moment

rbprocks likes this.
  4. rbprocks

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the rec, will definitely check out Emperor of Solo Play, but rest seem female mc which i dont really read
    thanks seems interesting but very few chs so i ll let it gather some

5. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Kill the Hero is decent, there's both novel and webtoon version

6. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bringing The Farm To Live In Another World - necromancer. Very long ongoing novel. He uses it in his first world and then it doesn't appear much for a long time. After a few ascensions to higher level worlds he starts using it a lot again
    He takes all the people of a certain world with him when he ascends again. These people will keep ascending with him from then on. They get a few revival methods thanks to him. One revival method is that when they die in a fight he can revive them again with his necromancer powers and turn them into 'living corpses' I guess. His people get 4 chances to die and be revived in a few ways.
    The Experimental Log of the Crazy Lich
    Holy Emperor’s Grandson is a Necromancer
    Necropolis Immortal

7. rbprocks

Reading List:
    Link
    1st novel seems great and what i want rn, but that 13k chs seems way too overbearing but i ll give it a shot, thanks. As a fan of cultivation genre i ll definitely give necropolis immortal a shot.

Addictedtoreading likes this.
  8. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    The Experimental Log of the Crazy Lich. It has kingdom building, a system and what might or might not be a harem (I have yet to finish reading so I do not know). It is a fantastic read.

For summoner novels, I love The Charm of Soul Pets and Unscientific Beast Taming. However, both have neither systems, harem nor kingdom building.