Spoiler 죽었는데 왜 집착하세요 / Why Are You Obsessed? Even Though You’re Dead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sweet_Bunny, Jun 7, 2024.

1. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for this spoiler!

Idk why, but I find this part quite refreshing. Usually MC's who are "protected" this way under the guise of neglect forgive their parents or partners and they all have a happy family in the last chapters.

These types of hurtful monologues most of the times are aimed at abusive family members or partners who are too horrible to be ever forgiven.

I like that MC is calling out her father and doesn't plan to forget his neglect when he knew what she was going through and has never even tried to help her because he was too busy with his "investigation".

2. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So many dramatic problems + stupid misunderstandings would have been easily or quickly solved and could have been avoided, if these RoFan characters just communicate with each other honestly.....
    But smart characters with common sense don't make angsty melodrama with high stakes.
    (Another Typical Romance Fantasy, Ch,62)
    145102_27307237.jpg

That irrational logic of FL Leah's silver-haired father reminds me very much of Regis Adri Floyen (Father, I Don't Want This Marriage!) who was very cold towards/kept his distance from his own "beloved" daughter for her own good.
    Telling her the truth would kill her..... How very ironic.
    And once she stops seeking any attention from him and emancipates herself, he can't help but to get closer to her.....
    774d4129ea6ac0b5685c384fac3a473f.jpeg c203904e645c097becdb8db47108408a.jpeg eaa08b8bd03319db5d1a09a5ecbe85a9.jpeg 4e5742d5eaac825f6f0d50f2d452acd0.jpeg GDodBW3XwAAxrPm.jpg
    I find it very frustrating and ridiculous that these dads are incapable of having a proper discussion with their neglected lonely helpless daughters before their death+ regression/rebirth.
    Other frustrating example:
    • Surviving as an Illegitimate Princess
    • It's Not Easy Being the Ice Emperor's Daughter
    • The Villainess Can't Take Revenge on Her Reaper Father

Last edited: Jun 17, 2024
    Juslikejazz, rahee and RunningSoda like this.
  3. Hikaro12

Hikaro12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please. I want to know if ML did something or any form of help to FL? since he remember all their repeated lifetime.
    :blobpensivepray: