Spoiler A child who looks like me/날 닮은 아이

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by your crush, Sep 30, 2021.

1. maureensaguin

maureensaguin Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Next spoilers please. After the events that happened in Spoiler 4. Big thanks.

lorinreads likes this.
  2. GenCasiple

GenCasiple New Member

Reading List:
    Link

3. lorinreads

lorinreads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Moooooooooreeeeeeeee!!!

Please spoil some more!!!!!

4. SarryMeisa

SarryMeisa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I skimmed through more than half of the novel, but since it was a machine translation, some of the content may not be accurate.
    When ML probably remembered that he was going to propose to FL, he asked FL at night to confirm whether YENA was his daughter. FL admitted to ML that YENA was their child. ML felt very sorry that he had missed his daughter's best childhood. Then, ML went to see FL's mother and confessed that he had not contacted FL because of his amnesia. FL's mother did not blame ML too much for this.
    Soon after, ML explained to YENA that he is her father, but YENA cried and said it was a lie and refused to admit that he is her father, because in YENA's impression, her father was in heaven (FL had told YENA this before). Then, FL told YENA that ML had been in a car accident and was seriously injured, and it was not intentional that he did not come to see YENA. After YENA fainted at the Go Academy, she woke up and accepted ML as her father. During this period, the villain tried to use a fake paternity test report to deceive ML's mother, making ML's mother think that YENA was not ML's child. ML's mother took the fake test report to ML and told ML that ML was deceived by FL, but after ML knew about it, he proved to ML's mother that the villain might have tampered with it.

Vivienna, Ilamanhwa, Deecchi and 5 others like this.
  5. maureensaguin

maureensaguin Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. Will they have a second child?

karaa00000 likes this.
  6. prongsletaelin

prongsletaelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. This has filial piety stamp all over it. If this novel was written by changing their nationality etc, to an American or whatever then the mom would have been cut out from their family and MLs dad and mom would have had to live with the consequences of their actions

Hautetoast likes this.
  7. SarryMeisa

SarryMeisa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes. they had another son after a year.

8. maureensaguin

maureensaguin Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you.

9. ancella82

ancella82 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. TripleBaka

TripleBaka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When the ML goes to get a ring, he discovers that the same shop had an engagement ring sold 7 years ago. So the ML investigates and finds out that 7 years ago he bought flowers and a ring on his credit card. He bugs the florist about his situation and the florist looks up the flowers the ML bought. They find out that the ML was going to propose and it has the FLs name on it. I am not sure what chapter it was though.

karaa00000 and Azka Anees like this.
  11. favOriTe_12

favOriTe_12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    we missed it

could you resend it pleaseee

does anyone know where we can read the raws for MTL aside from naver? i can’t login cuz the phone verification won’t send a code

12. Diya_k

Diya_k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with u so much. I absolutely hate this unrealistic part of the stories. I was planning on reading this novel until I read this part. No hell no a real person changes like that... Narcissist remain narcissist even when they are inside grave. This kind of novels give wrong view to young women to put up with this kind of situation and potentially harm themselves and their child. I will post below a link of the reddit story of similar situation.

If 12 yrs of relationship can't change a man. I find it hard to belive anything else could. If a man forgives him mother who tried to destroy your life multiple times he is not your ML ladies he is momma's boy. Please see the video and if you see this video then Never trust momma's boys men. Only read fiction for fun.

Which site is this?

Tasnuva likes this.
  13. Raine520

Raine520 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please