Spoiler A Spirit’s Special Treatment / A Transmigrator's Privilege / 빙의자를 위한 특혜

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Guide1410, May 12, 2021.

1. Brielle

Brielle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh, so after re-reading the MTL on Reid vs Ai (depressing, I thought I got used to it but now I'm depressed at remembering it now. The fact that Ai had to force herself to kill the desire to save him just for 117th Terry. :cry:)

Apparently... Its actually because Reid kissed Ai, but not at the final battle. (Probably when she got corrupted (?) IDK WHICH PART GRRRRRR :blobastonished: BUT HE DID KISS AI, According to part 2 Ailette watching one of the memories, to the point where she screamed out of embarrassment. ) but doesn't Reid know that.... Ai is married to 117th... o_O Bro, I'm never re-reading that part of the novel again, it's so depressing, but atleast Reid got what he wanted. (Since, at the novel, it said that this sacrifice is worth it if the prize is her (Ailette) :cry: REID HEALING AI AT THE FINAL BATTLE IS FR MORE DEPRESSING THAN A KISS THOUGH :sick:

Muty30, Jeneah16 and VNikaT like this.
  2. VNikaT

VNikaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, no. Reed wanted to kiss corrupted Ai, but he couldn’t. Terry turned on aggro, and that was very effective: Ai with her heightened Demon King instincts rushed to kill Terry.
    101 Ai’s memory was cut right before that (I think, its so 117 Terry wouldn’t be seen, let’s not create Reed’s rivals in this tl). She also asked Reed whether he kissed her and he said no (he usually doesn’t lie to her).
    I’m not sure how he is supposed to know that 117 Terry and Ai married, he died before that :blob_tilt:
    (And can you remind me was the ch where “it said that this sacrifice is worth it if the prize is her (Ailette)”? I forgot but that’s so important!)

Muty30, AllieBtU and Jeneah16 like this.
  3. Brielle

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, atleast they kissed at the part 2 timeline. :blobpats: Reid kissing Ai on the main story doesn't really matter, cuz Ai is always gonna choose 117th anyway :cry: (Im not saying that Ai is the villain here by my way of wording, she also wanted to save Reid, and she did make a wish so that Reid can live with another version of her! So both of them got their happy endings. ) Hmm, about... Chapter 238+. I read the main story novel mtl on google docs, so all I can say is that it's on page 2300+, as google docs keeps track on pages. Chapter 238 was where Ai and Terry confessed, so it can't be that, since after they confessed, they still had to fight the 3rd demon king. So, it's about the 300th chapter?

VNikaT and Jeneah16 like this.
  4. AllieBtU

AllieBtU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 70 was the last of the second season of the manhwa, the scene of the sinner dying in the floppy disk dungeon made me sadder than I expected, that white mass, without identity, without something that identified him as a person, left me wanting to cry.
    On the other hand, it took two seasons to finish the tutorial period, which shows how long this novel is.
    imagining them both as cute little foxes made my day and washed away the sadness of chapter 70, I hope that happens in these new chapters:aww:

Jeneah16 and VNikaT like this.
  5. VNikaT

VNikaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh… Your words make it even more terrible because they are so true :meowsadlife:
    he is so whitish because it is the divinity he gathered. What is not a good thing too :bloborz:
    Bless manhwa artist’s hands! I hope they will get plenty of rest!

mysticalavalon and AllieBtU like this.
  6. AllieBtU

AllieBtU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that you say it, it makes sense. It could also be a visual demonstration that at that moment he no longer felt human.
    I always had a hard time imagining what Thesilid's years there were like, how he was forced to drink the mermaids' water of eternal life?! To be honest, I couldn't imagine it, but this chapter somehow left me more devastated than any previous image I could have expected.
    There were two incredible seasons, the quality of the art is impressive and the fight scenes were also so well crafted. This is the typical story that I hope one day has an anime, the fight scenes would be incredible.
    We are very lucky when it comes to artists, a good story with incredible art is sometimes hard to find:meowpuffymelt:

mysticalavalon, VNikaT and Jeneah16 like this.
  7. VNikaT

VNikaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I think about how most important positive moments in 2nd Part
    happened when Reed was had his paladin appearance. When I got corrupted, because she fall in love with him. First experiences in mansion dungeon. And now first visit of newlyweds house. Odds just are not in favour of Reed’s evil appearance :blobsweat_2:

Jeneah16 and AllieBtU like this.
  8. VNikaT

VNikaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Art with foxes
    from @/ahahdwkd on twitter!
    (please work, it’s thd first time I try to upload picture)

Attached Files:

Brielle and AllieBtU like this.
  9. VNikaT

VNikaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m so surprised that number of pages went from 25 to 22. Some spoilers got deleted? Why? I wasn’t given any warning or something. Was posting mtl forbidden? If so, I can understand it somehow, but some of just summaries got deleted too… Why?.. Isnt it forum for spoilers…
    I was always camping on the last page so I never knew we have a kind soul who compiled spoilers! I’m sorry to see that your work got removed :c

Returning to giving spoilers to newer chs (if it’s allowed…) looks like
    It’s hard to change major genre. Maybe that’s why in MS it was “Fantasy Raid Infinite Regressions” -> “Fantasy Raid”. Only minor part changed (got removed)

But in 2nd Part I already got 2 family genres (childcare and dysfunctional family regret) and then 2 romance (19+ and animal) so maybe we are about to win? Unless Ai will bounce back to fantasy genre lol

10. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, refer to the forum rules. It's on the homepage of this forum.

Correct. Spoilers, not chapters. This is not a translation website.

If there was any, they're casualties in the clean up.

This forum is not owned by the person who published those chapters. The one who had to bear the burden of their illegal actions are not them. That kind soul jeopardize the safety and existence of this whole platform where many others are also sharing spoilers by breaking the rules. My advise is, set up your own website where you will handle all the troublesome DMCA and publishers knocking on your email. If you want traffic or exposure, just do a post here about it so people will notice.

Please follow the forum rules for the sake of us all, thanks.

VNikaT likes this.
  11. Brielle

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao, one of the moderators caught us all. BUT anyways;
    Don't worry, the picture got uploaded. (It's just that it freaking lags my computer to the point where I can only view it once. But it's adorable! I W to the artist.)
    ______________________________________________________________________________

So, here's a summary of the 'Count of Heisenberg' arc;

Ailette re-rolls the genre ticket, in hopes that she could get the Romance genre for Reid. Unfortunately; She did not drink the 'good-luck-potion' that one of the Gods gave her, as only the main timeline/main story Ailette currently owns it.

Ailette gets a Romance 19+ confinement genre, in which Reid and Ailette get trapped in a dungeon, where they are forced to roleplay following the story of the book. The reason is; That the dungeon is heavily inspired, or rather; it is about Reid and Ai getting isekai'd into a book where only Reid knows the ending of the book, while Ai doesn't.

Both are forced to follow their roles, where there are taboos that they should not commit and a schedule on what they should do every day. If they ever commit the taboo, there will be consequences. It made Ailette a bit uneasy, due to the fact that the taboo was kept a secret. So there is a possibility of her committing the taboo by accident.

For Reid; Reid knows what the taboos are. There are taboos for 'The Guest' and 'The Countess', as he had read the book till the end.
    (Spoilers on what the taboo is: The taboo is confessing.)

Code:
    Please note that I will not include all of it, but only the important parts. I recommend you read the actual novel on Kakaopage if you wish to see MOST of their character interaction. What will be shown next at the bottom will skip some of the chapters, due to the fact that it only includes character interacting, but no development. 

(Although I can't include most of their interactions, I'll give spoilers on the events.);

Reid and Ailette explore the countess' mansion and then enter a toy room.
    Reid tells Ai that the pink fox plush toy looks like her, and Ailette repays the opinion by saying that this white plush toy looks like him. (Due to the fact that I used an MTL; The plush toy that Ai said that Reid looked like is either a turtle or a fox. But because of this spoiler. Spoiler alert; After this arc when Ai re-rolled the genre ticket again, it became 'Romance Fantasy Beast (animal) Ai becomes a pink desert fox, while having a malfunction in the genre, making Reid and Ai switch roles: Ai to human, and makes Reid turn into a white fox. The plush toy might be a white fox.)

Ailette wanted the white plush toy since it reminded her of Thesilid, she put it in her inventory/subspace, and the mansion made them get trapped inside that room for 10 minutes; making them get trapped to the point where they were too close to each other.

Ailette was fine with it at first until the system notification told her that she had become corrupted.

(For the people who missed the other chapters, touching each other for too long will result in Ai getting corrupted, giving de-buffs like Lust increasing or smth.)

Ailette tells Reid that whenever the side effects of the curse are there, although it didn't break her curse of not being able to have a lover, she can interact romantically and confess while the side effects are ongoing. Unfortunately, Reid does not confess and tells Ai that the 10 minutes is over. It wasn't because he didn't like her, but because of the taboo. Spoilers; Since the taboo is to not confess or the guest will be punished with death, he doesn't want to die and regress in another timeline where Ailette isn't there. Ailette can only exist in the 17th timeline. Don't misunderstand Reid, we only saw it on Ai's p.o.v only.

Since Ailette tells Reid to do a favor, as the Countess is assigned to give him ONE favor every day, she tells Reid to fix the painting. (He painted his face next to Ai because the painting had scratch marks on the boy's face next to the countess.)

The reward for fixing the painting is "The Countess assisting the Guest bath time." Reid knows that it is the reward since he read the book till the end, so he breaks the painting.

I can't put the whole summary in one day, because this summary is based on my memory. I'll re-read the chapters for the sake of this summary to give accurate information if I can but for now, this is all I can give. I'll try to edit this next time for the other part of the summary, but right now, it's barely half of the arc... :coffee: (Spoiler; Also, after the 15 days of getting confined in the Countess's mansion is over, they both confess.)

Last edited: Sep 20, 2023
  12. Artidote

Artidote Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am one of the people who camp here for spoilers every serialization. I'll be depending on their summary first, before I buy the recent chapters in kakaopage.

I honestly found this whole situation ironic. Some of the spoiler forums I visited in the past has a more detailed machine translated chapters, but 'till now they are remained untouched. For example: Seducing The Villains Father, Death Is The Only Ending For The Villain, and etc.

Then again, we are obliged to follow the rules anyway.

Jeneah16 and Brielle like this.
  13. VNikaT

VNikaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you have already figured it out thanks to ch130, where Ai shapes the sand that covers Terry as turtle, but the plush toy is turtle :cookie: Reed asked why Ai chose this toy and she said because it lives long. Our 1000yo paladin/wizard is displeased :blobxd:

Jeneah16 and Brielle like this.
  14. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Report them.

Brielle likes this.
  15. Brielle

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably because 'Seduce the Villain's Father' has been finished? Well, unless you all prefer the novel version more than the manhwa version. I think the official English-translated novel is on Tapas.

Haha, still not at the latest chapter in part 2 side story, the only reason why I knew that Ai and Reid confessed was because I kept skipping due to the fact that I wanted to spoil myself. (Don't be like me :blobwob:) ALSO REALIZED THAT THIS SITE HAS CURRENCY, I THOUGHT THIS SITE'S PURPOSE WAS TO TRANSLATE NOVELS AND GIVE SPOILERS ONLY o_O

Last edited: Sep 21, 2023
    VNikaT likes this.
  16. VNikaT

VNikaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first time I was reading Main Story, after library arc I read only Terry moments to understand his psyche and regressions. Tho it got worse, because I wanted to understand what’s the deal with Reed’s psyche too. So I read the end and with broken heart went to 2nd Part.
    That means I read 40% of Main Story after 2nd Part :blobcheeky:

17. Brielle

Reading List:
    Link
    The real question is; How can you all copy paste the Kakaopage chapters?... I would really like to copy-paste it and save it in my Google Drive. (Because Kakaopage has a time limit once you buy the chapters. If you buy 1 chapter, there's a time limit until you have to buy it again; 2 days.)

But unfortunately, probably no one has the MTL of the 2nd part + (It's still updating, so it will have more chapters, and the MTL will soon become the old version.) I recommend reading it on Kakaopage to support the author. Since Kakaopage is Korean, read it on Google Chrome so that you can translate it! The translation won't be accurate though. Google Translate will mistake their genders, Religions, Sentences, Occupations, and many more.

Here's the Kakao link; https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=56908119 (You can find it on the first page of the thread "Novel Raws.")
    New users in Kakaopage get free 2,000 cash. (Don't try to save up, money in Kakao is limited. If you get money, it will expire and become 0, then you will become broke. Spend it as much as you can!)

Tip; I'm sure you all can at least create a few alt accounts to get more 2,000 cash to spend, right? :giggle:

The total number of chapters in this story is 470 chapters, please support the author by using Kakaopage and not those illegal novel websites. :blobtired: (That includes the manhwa version....our manhwa artist is over here suffering, though I cannot blame you since I am also broke. :cry:)

Last edited: Sep 21, 2023
    Nincompoop likes this.
  18. VNikaT

VNikaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On kakaopage you can reduce font, screenshot and load it in DeepL. It mtls kinda nicely.
    And kakaopage often hosts events that gives cash and gifts pass to novels/manhwas so creating more accounts may be unnecessary……….

Brielle likes this.
  19. Brielle

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU! NOW THE 2 DAY EXPIRATION LIMIT WON'T HAUNT ME ANYMORE :aww:

20. NS_Neng

NS_Neng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait.
    What happen to reed in the end?
    Did he find his happiness?
    I only knew that ellet become rofan genre and be a child again with reed...
    ???????