Spoiler A Spirit’s Special Treatment / A Transmigrator's Privilege / 빙의자를 위한 특혜

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Guide1410, May 12, 2021.

1. Nohehenope

Nohehenope New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruhh where are u guys even reading part 2? Don't tell me it's kakoa. Bruh u can't read all at once.its not uploaded in -redacted- too since it's not completed. Wth are u guys even getting the mtls?:(

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2023
  2. ROEM CALYPSE

ROEM CALYPSE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To Kakaopage readers who wish to read a specific scenario but don't know where to look. I just included the most recent chapters because I am pleased with how their relationship has evolved.

100 – Ailette and Bianca Reunion

101 – Ailette is attempting to purchase another Genre Trial Version

102 – They got 19+ Confinement Prisoner Romance Fantasy Possession Genre

103 – World-building God transported them in a dungeon called ‘Suspicious Count Heisenberg’s Mansion

104 – Discussing about their role as a Countess and Mansion Guest

105 – Diligently doing their roles and schedule activities

106 – Touring the whole mansion together and asking the guest to do a quest

107 – Reed accepted the request and both got locked up in in the doll warehouse

108 – Ailette tried to confess but the dungeon rules does not allow it and Reed completed the painting of himself by night

109 – Reed destroyed the painting so he got punished for being unable to complete the quest given by the Countess

110 – Finding the only platinum rose in the garden and pick it and Reed went to Ailette’s bedroom despite the hurdles

111 – Reed and Ailette’s first kiss in the bedroom

112 – Both had a walk in the garden and sat together in the bench. Reed gave the platinum rose to Ailette

113 – They kissed in the garden and continued their body confession in the guest bedroom. Reed & Ailette’s first night together

114 – Reed and Ailette’s bonding moment in the bedroom

115 – Ailette stayed in the bedroom while Reed went outside to do something

116 – They went to couple bedrrom and unlocked the diary of the Countess. Ailette found out about the identity of the mansion’s true owner. Ailette & Reed’s second night together.

117 – Both spend time in the couple bedroom for a few days and Ailette realized Reed doesn’t have a safe place to call a ‘home’

118 – Libra advised Ailette to seduce Reed to acquire more information about the dungeon & Reed is avoiding Ailette

119 – Ailette waited for Reed in the couple’s bedroom. Reed could only go there in the morning because his bodily functions were deteriorating

120 – Ailette’s praise of chaos attribute is running wild so they made love together. Ailette sets to find Reed after he went missing

121 – Ailette found out about the secret rules of the dungeon. Ailette confesses her heart first to Reed so he could save him

122 – Reed confesses his sincere heart to Ailette. Ailette became a pink fox after picking another genre trial version = Romance Fantasy Beast

123 – Both finally went out of the dungeon after 15 days. They were greeted by the royal knights who were preparing for a siege

124 – Reed read a piled of books related to fox while stroking/teasing Ailette’s fur. The chamberlain voluntarily gave a meat pie for Fox Ai

125 – The Vinchester nobles gave gifts to Fox Ai to gain the trust of Reed. Ailette destroyed the leash gift and ran away angry to hide

126 – Reed tried to soothe Fox Ai and succeeded. Ailette went back to being human. Reed turned into a silver fox because of a bug.

127 – They both ran away to the honeymoon house of Ailette’s parents in the Duchy of Hispenril

128 – Fox Reed only slept and ate all day. Reed helped Ailette in gardening. Fox Reed & Ai moments.

129 – Ailette wash Fox Reed in the bath tub and slept tirelessly. Agnes becomes a saint of the World-building God

130 – They went to Wibril Island to play and fish. Fox Reed gave the fish he caught to a chubby stray cat

131 – Reed became human again while Ailette became a fox instead. They found Ailette’s parents inside the house

132 – Confrontation between Ailette’s family (Elthea, Leonard, King AronJake) and Reed

133 – Fox Ai wrote a letter to her family in which she expressed her desire to be unconditionally compassionate to Reed. They formally introduced each other

134 – Reed revealed that he was once a knight once upon a time and also an Auror Master. The family is pleased with Reed's response to what he loved about their daughter.

135 – Reed is relieved that the meeting with Ailette's family went smoothly. The three Demon Kings are plotting something that will go down in demon history

136 – Romance Fantasy Beast ends. Ailette went back into a human again and kissed Reed afterwards

137 – The beginning of Romance Fantasy Battle Royale Forced Survival.

138 – Ailette and Reed (in the form of Master of Holy Sword) went to the Demon world as the representatives for the human civilization

139 – The battle of the Demon Harem started. Incubus King Garcia challenged Aillete in a duel.

140 – The battle between Ailette (winner) and Incubus King (defeated)

141 – Reed and Ailette’s underwater kiss. Reed assisted Ai in acquiring her corrupt form

3. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woww thanks a lot..
    Just reading the summary of every chapter already make me smiling wideee...

This story make me a little obsessed.
    I even open kakao and patiently read every 3-4 hours for each chapter... Lol... I am on ch 42 now (I never done this before)
    Its prove how much i love this couple

mysticalavalon and Jeneah16 like this.
  4. Brielle

Brielle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, sure. I can't say it here though, since it's not allowed. You can reply to me on my conversations.
    He got jealous because Ai liked that skeleton. :cautious::confusedcatblob:

Kakaopage and Ridibooks

Jeneah16 and AllieBtU like this.
  5. AllieBtU

AllieBtU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At the end of Ai the fox's 15-day test, they automatically returned to the confinement genre and had the penalty of calamity in the world. Ai was worried that this would interfere with the battle in Reed's harem so she bought the fixed gender. Now the genre is 'battle royale survival'. This genre allows romance, I think, since Reed kissed Ai and nothing happened, no dragon appeared, or perhaps the excuse that it was supposed to be airy served to nullify the gender break punishment:blobpeek:

Well, apparently, no one can have a prettier iliac bone than Reed in Ai's eyes, him waiting for her to recant was funny:blobrofl:

Jeneah16 likes this.
  6. Brielle

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not allowed to share it sadly. Kakaopage might be a better option since Kakaopage is really generous by giving people events for in game currency. :cry:

7. Manhwalover2

Reading List:
    Link
    So now their genre is fixed? Battlw royal romance? Its no longer trial genre?

8. AllieBtU

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes and this new genre is full of its own problems:blobjoy::blobjoy:
    The dungeon that represents Reed's harem was made with a diversity of 'species' so in the middle of everyone there Ai and Reed find Helberus and Epiden, who were lured there by force. Reed, still remembering what Ai said, stared at Epiden's ilium bone:blob_grin::blob_grin:
    They also encounter Elentia, who seems to have felt very betrayed upon discovering that Ai is human. The chapter ended in an ambiguous way, without knowing if an angry Elentia will attack Ai, but I think it will be the opposite, Reed's harem is almost becoming Ai's harem:blobowoevil:

9. Manhwalover2

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol... Both terry 117 and reed 101 both jealous with epiden handsome iliac bones .
    Its funny how both of them reacting the same when allie said handsome iliac bones... They both imagine allie doing some unmoral thing with some half naked guy

Currently, i just finished reading part 2 ch 63..

Its the story when ailet trapped in reed's dream with terry eps 17. So refreshing..thia terry...
    And when he try to kiss her... Awww....
    Terry : Eli...
    Eli : ..
    Terry : why you dont push me away?
    Eli : i wait you get away yourself
    Terry : why you think i will back down?
    Eli : paladin
    Terry : i am excommunicated

Hohoho.. terry throw away his gentle paladin...

Eli : no no no.. (our terry getting sad for being rejected)

Arrghh....Why the god getting ready to let out the dragon, its just a dream, let the genre change a little...

So they have to wait until ch 108 for their 1st kiss

mysticalavalon, AllieBtU and Jeneah16 like this.
  10. AllieBtU

Reading List:
    Link
    Had double update today:blobparty::aww::aww:
    There is a new rule that prohibits relationships between competitors. Then she gets frustrated, since the genre has romance and now she can no longer have any romantic interactions with Reed.:blob_zipper_mouth:
    The group grew with Epiden, Helberus and Elentia.:blobpopcorn_cool:
    They found a source that reflects the past, we discovered that Epiden was a handsome prince, much to Reed's misfortune.:blobowoevil:
    It is revealed that Elentia is a cat demon, Ai says it is cute and Elentia takes advantage of this to make Reed jealous:blobowoevil_horns:
    Other demons appear, Ai tries to protect the weakest, Elentia uses this as an excuse to make Reed jealous, Ai says he is strong and Reed grumbles that he should have pretended to be the weak one 17th episode:blobjoy:
    It's funny 117° Terry was embarrassed to be protected by Ai, because she thought he was weaker. Meanwhile, Reed is sad because Ai doesn't see the need to protect him::bloblove::

11. Brielle

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, Elentia. The genre isn't GL and even if you were a boy, you'd just be a supporting character like Raywin! :blobsob: Eyes...if you really want GL, you can just make Bianca start a harem with Elentia and Prinz marrying her. (Don't know how I came up with that but yes, Ellentia deserves someone. :kirbeow:)

I forgot which god is obsessed with harems, probably Skyscraper one(?) And sorry, Epiden. The genre isn't dead prince x Ailette sadly :cry::cry:

But it's nice to see that Reid isn't pretending to be the 17th. It would be interesting, but then it would just be a clone of the main timeline. :blobsob: I'm suddenly starting to miss main story Thesilid and Ailette...

Jeneah16 and AllieBtU like this.
  12. Manhwalover2

Reading List:
    Link
    Still dpnt understand the mission of this new genre.

Battle royale? With whom the enemies?
    Demon?

And the dungeon of reed's harem, what is it means? Incubus and succubus who adore chaos evil?

13. Brielle

Reading List:
    Link
    Reid makes a competition, where the strongest demon who survives the battle becomes Reid's companion. It was so that he can make Ailette a demon king. :blobhyperthink:

mysticalavalon and Jeneah16 like this.
  14. Manhwalover2

Reading List:
    Link
    Owww its the continuation of what happened before the nightmare dream.
    So the preparation for the competitiom.took that much time.

How many months between nightmare and battle royale? I lose track of time here

15. ROEM CALYPSE

ROEM CALYPSE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not exactly sure, but according to Ailette in Chapter 128:

"It's already fall...Does this mean I've already spent three seasons with you?"

"A reminiscence of having spent the ending of spring, all of summer, and the beginning of fall together" - (Ai or Reed's monologue)

This is a chapter where Ai and Fox Reed went out of the backyard to plant seedlings. It must have been the end of spring when they met for the first time after the 101st regression. The same may also be true to the following seasons listed below:​

SPRING:
    • Reed's arrival to 101st timeline
    • Robbed Mu Elinas' tomb and went to the Black Market
    • Conquer the Magic Tower
    SUMMER:
    • Conquer the Magic Tower
    • Saved the Ragneif Citizens from Moriel
    • Went to Flame Behemoth's Dungeon
    • Went to Unisus' Dungeon
    • Went to Mermaid's Dungeon
    • Went to the Library Of All Things
    • Went to the Demon Realm
    • Reed's 17th Timeline Nightmare
    • Childcare Genre
    • Family Regrets Genre
    • Conquer the Vinchester Kingdom
    • Ailette and Prinz / Bianca Reunion
    • Confinement Possession Genre
    FALL:
    • Romance Fantasy Beast Genre
    • Reed met Ailette's Family
    • Battle Royale Genre

Last edited: Nov 18, 2023
    AllieBtU and Jeneah16 like this.
  16. Manhwalover2

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow.. thanks a lot for the summary of time

17. arqqq

arqqq New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so is the ML reed or 117 terry?

18. AllieBtU

Reading List:
    Link
    the first part is 117° Terry and the second part is Reed, both are separate stories

19. Brielle

Reading List:
    Link
    We are reading it in kakaopage :cry: Ridibooks is too expensive + I'm a broke foreigner, so kakaopage is the bestest website for broke people who wants the read the part 2 side stories.

Kakaopage keeps giving us coins for free anyway, and if you keep reading the novel, it will give you a free episode everyday.

20. Manhwalover2

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but as for the locked episos, we have to wait to read it