Spoiler A Spirit’s Special Treatment / A Transmigrator's Privilege / 빙의자를 위한 특혜

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Guide1410, May 12, 2021.

1. AllieBtU

AllieBtU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Today's chapter hinted that the next ones will be very exciting:blog-uwu-reading:
    Reed and Ai ended up being separated, Ai instantly goes to look for Reed, but ends up trapped in an area that has two demon kings, Carpeios and Abixinis:blobfearful:
    Abixinis says he received a prophecy about the birth of a new demon king and that would be Ai:sweating_profusely:
    The next chapters promise to be exciting:blob_pompom:
    I already predict that tomorrow will end at a point that will leave everyone counting down the minutes until Sunday:blob-blank-reading:

2. AllieBtU

Reading List:
    Link
    Ai and Reed switched bodies:aww:
    Libra showed Ai a source of water that, when drunk, allows two people to swap bodies, Ai used this as an opportunity to learn how to be a master Auror:blobpopcorn_cool:
    I'm looking forward to Reed's narration while in Ai's body:blob_blush:

3. Mechatronic

Mechatronic Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guys!
    I finally made an acc in NU's forums.
    I'm spying on my novels threads. :p
    New chapters of TP soon.
    X-mas season usually kills all my free time.

AllieBtU likes this.
  4. AllieBtU

Reading List:
    Link
    The final battle for Reed's harem was broadcast around the world, even the church of the 'god of order' could watch:blobpopcorn_cool:
    There Ai won carpeios and assumed the position of new king of hell:blob_pompom:
    However, before Carpeios died, he released a prophecy/curse that Ai would die upon returning to the human world:sweating_profusely:

5. AllieBtU

Reading List:
    Link
    some confusing spoilers:blob_pompom:
    -When Ai becomes a new demon king, she ends up sleeping for a week, due to the overload on the body of the new power.
    - When she wakes up Ai receives the prize for the completed mission. A pocket watch that allows you to go back in time 5 times for 12 minutes:blobpopcorn:
    - Ai decides to tell Reed about the death sentence that Carpeios threw at her. Agnes and the gods think it's a bad idea.
    - Reed finds Ai awake shortly after and thinking everything was fine Ai tells Reed about the prophecy.
    - Reed's global destruction rate quickly rises to 99% upon discovering that it is a prophecy that cannot be avoided:blobpopcorn_two:
    - Ai has a vision of the future and shows that Reed would try to transform the human world into a demonic one to try to circumvent Ai's prophecy:blobsleepless:
    - Scared by the speed of everything, Ai uses the clock given to her by the gods and goes back in time 12 minutes, she returns to the moment before telling Reed:sweating_profusely: Ai tries to disguise it, but Reed notices that something is wrong and uses magic to find out what is wrong, making the global destruction rate rise again to 99%. In a panic Ai uses the clock for the second time:blobdizzy:
    - This time Reed automatically notices something wrong, he notices an abnormal tilt in the planet's axis and deduces that it has something to do with going back in time, as happened when he killed Terry seven times before becoming a regressor:blobflag: The gods make an adjustment to the clock and once again Ai uses the clock.
    - After using the clock three times, Reed seems to feel something strange and becomes melancholic without knowing why:blob_teary:They spend a few days in bed and Ai uses some resistance potions given to her by the gods:blob_blush:
    - Then, together with Agnes, they come up with a plan to circumvent Carpeios' prophecy, without Reed's interference.
    - The battle royal test period ends and Ai buys a new ticket. The new genre is "obsessed obsession" (that's how the mtl translated for me):blobwhistle:
    - Reed is in the human world, in the process of passing command of the magic tower and the kingdom to other people.
    - Then Ai goes looking for Reed, but a problem occurs and she ends up in the prison of the evil church of the order:blobcatsipsweats:
    - There Ai meets Efail and Hestio, who have been arrested for heresy:blobpeek:
    - In prison they also find Muriel, who, after declaring herself a saint, was arrested for no longer having divine powers:blobpopcorn_cool:
    - Then she gets confused because Muriel seems unbalanced. They start talking. Muriel begins to say that everything will be resolved if she kills Thesilid thirty more times:blob_thor:
    - Ai is shocked and asks why and Muriel tells her why Terry has to die enraging Ai, who didn't know these details yet in this timeline:blobspearpeek:
    - Meanwhile, Reed still feels anxious, but he doesn't understand why. He asks the bible of truth that says the best option is to just wait.
    - Reed finds it difficult to wait, but decides to focus on the kingdom's problem and meets with Celeste to talk about passing the throne to her:blob_coffee:
    The last few chapters made me very tense, but I think we're finally close to the end of this second part:blobtaco:

6. Alllyyy1217

Alllyyy1217 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys I know its kinda late to ask but i just started reading this story and got confused .. sorry so my question is

When is the start of thesilids regression ?
    What happen to the 1st to 16th
    And why he is always coming back to the 17th ?

7. Deleted member 710609

Deleted member 710609 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    This spoiler isn't mine

Islet asked Muriel why she insists on Thesilid regressing repeatedly instead of simply leaving behind the strict and orderly world that abandoned her. Muriel passionately praised strict and order, claiming that their depletion of Divinity led to the downfall of the creator and the world. According to Muriel, strict and order now resides within her, gathering Divinity until the right moment. Essentially, Thesilid's regression is necessary to keep the world alive and store time within Muriel's body. As the world regresses, time accumulates in her, allowing strict and order to restore their Divinity. This is why strict and order bestowed their last Divinity upon Thesilid, increasing his durability. Muriel sees herself as a watchmaker, ensuring Thesilid regresses while she accumulates time. Islet questioned how long it would take for strict and order to restore their Divinity, to which Muriel replied, "100,000 years" (which is incredibly frustrating). Islet argued that while Thesilid's soul may be durable, a human mind is fragile and unable to endure such regression (considering it has only been 100+ regressions, roughly 10,000 years have been restored in Muriel's body). Muriel then revealed a collection of regression artifacts, save points, explaining that strict and order used their last Divinity to create them. She planned to give Thesilid the water of life, which causes hallucinations and memory loss, allowing him to regress with a fresh mind and body. They had already done it once, and now they only had to repeat the process nine more times. Muriel claimed that forgetting was a blessing, showcasing her unhinged mindset. Islet became furious, but it was time for Muriel to ask her own questions. She inquired why there had only been 117 regressions when there were supposed to be 131. Islet revealed that she had saved Thesilid from the abyss, angering Muriel, who accused her of daring to hinder god. A battle ensued, and Islet unleashed her Descent ability out of anger. Overwhelmed, Islet forced Muriel to kneel before her. Muriel, still defiant, claimed to have god within her. Islet opened the divine world and cast Muriel into it, where she encountered what appeared to be "the spirit that builds the world." Muriel met god, who commanded her to "come out of that shell, strict order and goodness." Unable to withstand the voice and gaze of god, Muriel's body and soul were completely devoured, leaving her unable to scream. In the end, she vanished entirely

8. AllieBtU

Reading List:
    Link
    In the novel that Ai read, Terry lives in 100 different timelines, of which Ai only exists in the 17th timeline. The story takes place in line 17 because it is in this only timeline that Ai can intervene. Thesilid's regressions always begin in the sculptor's dungeon, what happens in the other timelines in which Ai does not exist is only briefly told in Terry's narrations

9. AllieBtU

Reading List:
    Link
    These last chapters were full of anguish, I tried to summarize, but it doesn't convey the same emotion:notlikeblob:

- Celeste talks to Reed about the possibility of conquering the kingdom of the church of 'evil and order'
    - However, Reed gave up on the idea because Ailet wouldn't like it.
    - Celeste notes how Ai is the only thing stopping Reed from losing his mind.
    - Meanwhile, in the prison of heretics, Ai provokes Muriel using divine advent.
    - Muriel, who was already mad, stabs Ai, who takes a deep sleep potion.
    - Everyone in the prison is shocked by Ai's 'death'.
    - Reed feels a strange disconnection, he returns to the human world where several people are waiting for him.
    - There he is informed that all divine power has disappeared, even those who followed the 'god of the word of world building' were left without divine powers and that the world was leaking energy from dungeons everywhere:sweating_profusely:
    - Soon they discover what happened to Aillet and Reed says he will begin the conquest of the church:notlikeblob:
    - He alone manages to conquer the entire church, without needing help from any army. There he finds Ai who is in the tomb of the saints:blobconfounded:
    - Even after all this, Ai does not wake up, Reed, feeling abandoned by the world, tries to destroy it, but when he remembers the places he spent days with Ai, he gives up on destruction:blob_teary:
    - Even without Reed destroying the world, the dungeon leak only gets worse every day and the world without divine power is coming to an end:meowsadlife:
    - Reed builds a barrier and keeps Ai's body safe. Several people take refuge with him in this only safe space in the world:meowpuffytears:
    - There Ai is stuck in your subconscious. The gods tell her that she has already slept for 15 days. Confused, she tries to buy another test ticket, but it ends up being the same kind of 'obsessive waste' (I think that's the name) again.
    - The gods explain that since Ai supposedly died to the world, the destiny of the world's hero is back to Reed and he influences the choice of gender, as Reed is so devastated by Ai's 'death' and with the end of the world approaching , the choice of gender ends up repeating itself. In this genre, the deep sleep potion that should last a day lasts infinitely:blobscream:
    - Ai says she still has hope, if she waits to buy three more test tickets, she can make the definitive purchase of one of the previously tested genres.
    - She is warned that even a new gender can be influenced by current circumstances.
    - Time passes and Ai's family keeps Reed company, who is always next to Ai's coffin.
    - The bible of truth recommends reading fairy tales to Reed, such as 'Sleeping Beauty' and others like that.
    - A story comes up that the children tell about the princess who defeated the villain by making him fall in love.
    Apparently tomorrow's chapter 191 is the end of this part 2

Last edited: Feb 6, 2024
  10. EPITHE11

EPITHE11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So she dies like that? It's soon ending? I hope she returns

11. AllieBtU

Reading List:
    Link
    Ai had to simulate her death, due to the curse that Carpeios placed on her, that she would die when she went to the human world. The plan was that she should simulate a death that would deceive even the rules of the world, so she encouraged someone who wanted to kill her, Muriel, to stab her with a sword.
    I think that the deep sleep potion together with the reaction of the divine advent, which is now hypothermia, simulates false death.
    However, as a side effect of the gender, she slept for another 15 days, when changing the gender, she will sleep for around 60 days until she can buy a definitive gender. I suppose in tomorrow's chapter she wakes up, so the ending can be considered happy.

12. AllieBtU

Reading List:
    Link
    - 60 days have passed and Ai can finally buy a definitive genre.
    - Reed, who is still next to Ai's coffin, is having a dream, remembering the moments in the count's widow's dungeon.
    - He wakes up and when he sees Ai still the same way, he sadly remembers the fairy tale books he recommended to him before.
    - He decides to try, even though it seems useless.
    - Reed kisses Ai.
    - She wakes up and says that now they will live happily ever after.
    - When Ai wakes up, divine power returns to the world and the destruction finally stops.
    - the genre that Ai bought was 'fairy tale'
    End!!!
    Now I want some extras for this part two, like their wedding and everyone in the world loving Reed because he protected them until Ai woke up:blob_teary:

13. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woaaa turn outs part 2 is already end...
    I waited new chapter to unlock for free in kakao but no more unlock...

I cant read chapter 171-191..

Anyone who has mtl, pls kindly share with me

14. SnowKang

SnowKang New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question. Who does FL love? Does she love Reid or Terry? I know that Reid and Terry are same person but from different timeline but their personalities are bit different right. So who does she really like? Does she like both of them?:blobsweat::blobsweat_2:

15. Jeneah16

Jeneah16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She loves Terry that's for sure but she get a complicated feelings from Reid as based on my understanding, though it wasn't love or anything romantic. She considers Reid as the enemy because of all the bad things he did (massacre and dungeon bursts) and because of his desire to destroy the world but at the same time, she cannot completely hate him because she knew that it was the world and his god, the strict order and goodness that pushed Reid to the point of wanting to just destroy everything. So she cannot completely hate him but also cannot completely sympathize with his actions. That's why in their last battle, she was still finding it hard to stop herself from saving him to let him die and for him to live in another episode with Ailette as she wished on that wish box or something to give Reid another chance(forgot the name but it will grant wish once you complete all the requirements and Ailette wished that he'll go in another round with Ailette). So in the end, everyone is happy because Terry got a happy ending with Ailette while Reid in the 101st episode also got a happy ending with second version Ailette too.

They have the extra episodes that tells what will happened to Reid in the 101st episode together with the 101st episode Ailette. The 101st episode Ailette, well you can just consider her the same as Ailette but not really the same as the Ailette on 17th episode, just like Reid and Terry. They are the same but not really the same, they only differ in episode but the 101st Ailette doesn't completely remember what the Ailette on the previous episode did unlike Thesilid who remember everything in the past episodes.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2024
    Jukki, intiria and SnowKang like this.
  16. lizzylembrary555

lizzylembrary555 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys where can I read the 15+ Ailette&Tesilid Main Sidestory? I can't find it on kaokao and I'm desperate in reading the events (not that I can actually read it as no Korean number) :cry:

17. 2004headline

2004headline New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where could i read the r15 event side story?? i can't find it anywhere, i'm getting desperate

18. intiria

intiria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, so what's the Part 2 with 191 chapters then?
    Edit: nvm, I'm dumb it says in the TOC. Though...time travel gives me a headache so I'm not even sure I understand it loooooolll but I think it might mean Reed living his life after the wish???? Someone help plz
    Edit 2: Yep it is. Apologies; there are so many spoiler pages and I'm so tired from reading the novel up to 188 so I'm just skipping around and hoping for the best lolllllll I will see if I can figure out how to update the TOC for others in my situation.

Last edited: May 10, 2024
  19. Ipokun15

Ipokun15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Official announcement of season 3
    [​IMG]
    MTL

Season 3 return notice

Hello, readers!
    This is MStoryHub.

We sincerely thank the readers who have waited for <Preferences for the Possessed>.

Season 3, which returns with an even more interesting story, is scheduled to open on June 9 (Sunday).

To commemorate the return, a total of 3 episodes (episode 71-73) will be serviced.
    From now on, the series will continue as usual with one episode per week, so please keep this in mind.

In addition, to commemorate the opening of Season 3, starting on June 9 (Sunday)
    We would like to hold a drawing event on M Story Hub's Twitter (@Mstoryhub1).

We also have small prizes available, so we encourage you to participate! :)

We ask for your continued love and support for <Preferences for the Possessed>.

thank you

Vilamon Hawker and Jeneah16 like this.
  20. Sweet_Bunny

Sweet_Bunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Jukki, Jeneah16 and Scarlet Lily like this.