Spoiler A Villain Is a Good Match for a Tyrant

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, Aug 3, 2019.

1. furato

furato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone explain what's the deal with the revelation in manhwa c39 that Cecil's villa was rundown storage room with no maids? Who is Cecil really?

2. Dee Yuena

Dee Yuena Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, I like this manhwa, so I'll camp here..

Idk why, but I'm wondering if Cecil's soul is actually the saintess with how the previous spoilers mention that she can heal him?

3. kamuisama

kamuisama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OK. Giving some bits of spoiler? From the manwha starting chapter 43-44. Only did an MTL of it so there's a high chance that most of it are not correct.

Basically Chapter 43 starts off with the adventure of that Talkative Green Fairy Dude (forgot his name lol) back to the Spirit world, where there's a saying that "To anyone who ask about the blood of Eugendiff, give them answers." The reason is because the fairies were fucked up by the clan of Eugendiff in the past.

Then the other fairies told to go to the edge of the spirit world and meet the other fairy who has knowledge about it. He encounters a warning sign which he destroyed. LOL. Then he meets a White Fairy (can't determine her name sorry) that tells him there was another person who ask the same question as him 24 years ago.

"How do you remove the blood of Eugendiff from a person who was fed with too much of it's blood."

The person who asked this was The Great Witch. And mind you, the silhouette of The Great Witch looks a lot like Cecil and they call her "Cannabis".

Now, the scene goes to Juliana's room and she's still very angry that her bewitching powers is weakening and not working on Cecil. She seeks help from the witches who gave her the bottle. She spoke to them using the water inside a small basin. Then we see the 3 witches who looked exactly like the "maids" who took care of Cecil when she was young.

They told Juliana that she can never beat Cecil.

Then the scene moves on to Estian's room where a naked Cecil is currently asking why did she become naked but they didn't do the "deed". LMFAO. Some banter between the two and then Chapter 44 ends with a small version of Richard becoming Cecil's guardian because Estian and Kane needs to go somewhere.

syofiaa, Bella94, mharumi and 28 others like this.
  4. primgles

primgles Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where can i read the manhwa? the translation i saw only ends on chapter 42

5. Yumiko Heartfilia

Yumiko Heartfilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Naraina

Naraina Step Red Sibling ⭐ | † Trickster

Reading List:
    Link
    Yumiko Heartfilia
    Thank you so much :)

7. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone from novel knows the ships?

Im loving Irene character, She acts like a proper lady of her standing and rival in love. Her love isn't also monetary/status one but actual childhood love, which is breath of fresh air, since most times only FL is allowed to have nice childhood memories with ML and no-one else.
    She fights hella with cecil but doesn't let any stray bitch on the street attack the empress just because she is her love rival ( said bitch being that whatshername from whatsthenameofthatirrelevantcountry).

Personally ship
    Cecile x Emperor ofc
    Irene x Mage Tower Head
    Author/Saintess x Cecile's Knight
    Tania x ...? Well atleast she has her own dragon owo >.>

Honestly not too much fan of cecile gonna be some hidden deus ex past. I was enjoying her character for being a simple girl in love but owell can't have perfect things.

syofiaa, Ashlesa, Bella94 and 8 others like this.
  8. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're ship is really the end game, according to the previous spoiler in this thread. Tania X Dragon. The dragon in later chapters will have human form.

9. Yumiko Heartfilia

Yumiko Heartfilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how he looks in the human form:blobsmilehappyeyes: I bet dragon falls for tania first:blobokhand:

Payel, Nefroza and Uncopyright like this.
  10. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Well now that makes me happy, so rare to have your ships sail in these stories, most just crash and burn in one big nuke

:aww::bloblove:

ty~

IamSoBored123 and Uncopyright like this.
  11. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    So whats the deal with Cecil
    1) Is she the Grand Sorceress herself who reverted back to baby?
    2)Is she the Grand Sorceress herself who went to hibernation and memories of all others are warped thinking she is daughter of that royal family?
    3) Re-Incarnation/re-birth of GS after purification?
    4) Seperated entity from GS as a result of blood removal ( As in cecile is incarnation of the blood removed)
    5) Someone born at the same time as GS blood removal, thus gains vast magic power
    6)Just a normal human and nothing to do with her

I sorta guessing she is related but not GS herself? Because otherwise how is news of GS waking up spreading when cecil knows nothing about it nor palace is spreading it

:blobpeek:

syofiaa, Bella94, Peerly and 2 others like this.
  12. hiddencholic

hiddencholic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the beginning of volume 5. Take this with a grain of salt since I only read it with MTL. :blobokhand:

Cecil's mother is the grand witch. When Cecil awakened her power, she succeeded her mother. The three maids that took care of her are her guardian witches.

Apparently, Cecil and Estian is being reincarnated time and time again. They always meet but it would always end in tragedy. The Grand Witch's ability is fixing time. She locked up the current Cecil with all her abilities because she could not bear seeing her daughter die again (there are some worlds that Cecil died). However, Cecil and Estian still met in the current world.

Edit: correction on one part of the spoiler

Last edited: Dec 23, 2020
  13. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Tfw every guess of yours is wrong, but I like this the most.
    Much more than cecile is secretly in 100 yr old hag.
    Damn poor gw, must be hard for her to go through that over and over :blobsad:

morningdew24, Bella94 and Peerly like this.
  14. hiddencholic

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda shocked with this twist in the story. Poor Grand Witch indeed. From what I've read, she loves Cecil very much. Can't wait to read more over the holidays. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

The Saintess has the power to alter their world as she is also the writer. (Side note: the first thing she did is alter the wealth of Kane and made him a duke. :blobjoy: Cecil smacked her for not getting her priorities straight lol.)

Cecil had her make the Eugendiph's blood disappear. At first they could not make it disappear, but they remembered that Irene also have one drop of Eugendiph's blood. The Saintess erased the Eugendiph's blood in Estian and kept the blood in Irene. Cecil made it so that Estian is still strong despite the absence of Eugendiph's blood.

Cecil thought that other worlds should also be altered for the Cecil and Estian of those worlds so she dragged the Saintess and fixed those other worlds too. Cecil asked the saint if she could do that 999,999,999 more.

MTL so not 100% accurate

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2021
  15. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @hiddencholic thank you for the spoiler. Hahaha, I love how the saintess and Cecil becomes pseudo friends in here. Hahaha.

16. hiddencholic

Reading List:
    Link
    Kane wanted a 3 year vacation for his honeymoon but Estian only approved for 1 year. Estian told him to be considerate to the Saint's body. He passed a handwritten note asking for help from the Saint to Kane. :blobjoy:

Estian built a place for Cecil to bake since she wants to learn how to bake. Estian would always eat cookies that Cecil sent him. The guardian witches told him to always say that the cookies are delicious. Even if he does not like cookies that much, he would always eat them.

Estian took a bite of a cookie with heart shaped and fell. Cecil was immediately called. Cecil noticed that the cookie Estian ate was not from her. She was puzzled since Estian should be resistant to poison. The Eugendiph's blood might be gone but his abilities remained.

When Estian woke up, he could not recognize Cecil. He remembers everyone even the one year leave of Kane but he did not know Cecil. He ordered her to go to her palace but he made it clear that he was not trying to send her away.

Cecil felt lonely in her bed. She would always eat her breakfast with Estian in their bedroom. Various dishes would be sent to them everyday and Estian lets her eat her fill then proceeds to eat what is left.

After reminiscing, she teleported to the market to buy some ingredients. When she teleported back to her palace, it was a mess. Her palace was disordered and many of her stuff are broken. She heard the servant's crying, "Your Majesty, the Empress is not in that vase" "Your Majesty, the Empress is not under the rug". She immediately called Estian and when Estian heard her, he rushed in to hug her.

Estian's countenance became dark and told her that she needed detention. When she woke up again, she was handcuffed to the bed lol.

MTL so might not be 100% accurate

17. kamuisama

kamuisama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I WANNA KNOW SOOOO BAD. DO THEY HAVE BABIES?!?!?!

toneta and Nefroza like this.
  18. hiddencholic

Reading List:
    Link
    They will have a son. His name is Karayan/Karajan. He has blond hair and green eyes but his face resembled Estian. Tanya and Girgantia have twins. (Tanya and Girgantia already have children when Cecil returned. She called Girgantia a thief lol) The saint and Kane also have children. This is mentioned in side story 4.

svtspeach, syofiaa, Assassel and 57 others like this.
  19. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    ahaha, alright this was hilarious. Saintess is practically a god there rofl, bet she will do things to "kane" for you know what whole life rofl

I like that they turned to arguing besties, Tania is already in that position, Hoping Irene gets too since I am liking her char more and more , the more I read other series love rivals.
    Cecil sure putting effort in that Cecil Infinite Happiness plan

Bella94, Nefroza, Mitsuki000 and 3 others like this.