Spoiler A Way To Protect You, Sweetheart / 다정한 그대를 지키는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Mar 9, 2021.

1. sleepykid

sleepykid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wanna ask,, when will this happen? i mean, which chapter is it??

Toasty_Minzy likes this.
  2. kometax

kometax Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any place where you could read/buy full novel in English?

3. tamatamarin

tamatamarin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly, no… it hasn’t been officially translated or licensed.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
  4. errorusernamesmh

errorusernamesmh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Back then when ml didn't know fl was the saintess' daughter, he got so guilty because he was about to marry the daughter of the saintess while he's thinking of another women and basically forced himself to ignore the feelings he has for other girl (aka fl).

(Edit: he even said to himself that he can only have one lover and no mistresses)

(ps the "other woman/girl" i was talking about was fl, he didn't knew at that time that the girl who saved his friend -the one who was poisoned and the one who he referred to as maid from reading his older brother's letters- and the daughter of the saintess are the same person)

LIKE BYE THE BAR SO FUCKING LOW WHERE CAN I FOUND SOMEONE LIKE HIM IRL SOSKSKKSKSKSKSKSKE

Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
  5. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoilers! @Kimms :blobsmilehappy:

6. Souply

Souply Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    quick question: the order of the wings goes by the order in which they swore loyalty to the saint and not when their power awakened?

also they said that the ML's brother was the wing of prophecy and saw that the only future where everyone is happy is the one where he is dead, so since he saw the future did he know that the blonde little girl he met, was the real saint?

7. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think yes, cuz in Julius' POV(ml's brother) the reason for his death was because of the fake saint and he knew her secret that josephina is a fake saint thats why he died (correct me if im wrong). There is no one to pass on the saint title other than FL cuz shes her daughter. Julius also knew that FL will go back to the past. So, there is a possibilty that he knows. He even knows that FL an ML will be happy in second tl.

8. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah from the spoilers, it wasn't explicitly stated but Julius probs knew mc was the real saint. The saint title isn't passed bcz mc is her daughter tho, it's because mc is the reincarnated saint.
    Mc's mother was just a temporary saint the goddess appointed, but she made a deal with someone she didn't know was Darkness to become "the real saint".
    Yes, exactly, he dies after telling Josephina that she's a fake. But the sad thing is he said this on purpose so he would be killed:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:. Because from the future he saw, he knew that he had to die in order to reach that ending where everyone is happy.

9. noveIreader

noveIreader New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi im currently translating the novel chap 51-100 (got a copy from a user who poster it here). as of the movement, i already have 51-60 translated :LOL: with that said, does anyone have a copy of chapters 101 and above?
    ~~~ mtls are uploaded in w * * * * * d

Haiting1536 and Marleeze like this.
  10. PrinceTenjou

PrinceTenjou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please spoil more about Leticia's 9 wings? The thought of her only having Barnessa and Ahin, while Noelle is still trapped back at her mother's temple, is so distressing to me. Who are her 9 wings? When do they awaken? How does she find them? Was Noelle able to sneak away and rejoin Leticia? Also, what happens to her mother after Ahin defects and Tenua dies? Does her mom lose power and credibility the more "her" wings rebel against her? Edit: from previous spoilers, I know that Darkness ultimately kills her. I'm asking more if her followers and the Church stop believing in her or do they stupidly keep following her till the end.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2021
  11. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    ive finished the novel (except side stories) so ask questions cause its gonna take time to summarize it i havent studied properly in days

12. Kimms

Kimms Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!!:blobicecreamlove:

JessSD and tamatamarin like this.
  13. tamatamarin

tamatamarin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay I was procrastinating on studying and ended up organizing most of it. Some spoilers didn't have chapter references so I couldn't organize properly... :blobcry:

I added a Character Spoilers section! I know there's a looong list of character spoilers that is the first post of this thread but this is for future character spoilers bc no one can edit the first post :blobsweat_2:

Hope everyone likes how it's organized :blobtired: I did my best...