Spoiler Actually, I was the Real One / 사실은 내가 진짜였다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by DearBlue, Aug 19, 2020.

1. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, thanks but what happened to Cossette? Did she die? Suicide? Execution? I'm asking because it seems nothing happened to her dad...

2. marmoo

marmoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just skipped first five chapters of manhwa, since it made me feel like vomiting.
    Second timeline is enjoyable and MC is super cute, but is there really a need to make people in first timelines insect-like? Whatever I read, they are worse from other characters I detested before, is this some kind of contest? (Father, I'm looking at you).

Edit:
    Maybe I'm blind, but is there a spoiler for events that took place after Keira's execution?
    Did demon keep misleading everyone? What was duke's reaction after he learned the truth?
    Did he really know Keira was his real daughter all along? From earlier discussions, I guess so, but is this really true? Was duke manipulated by magic, or was he really just an insect? He knew Keira all her life, she grew on his eyes, I mean, even a psychopath would grow some attachment to a rat he owned for a long time...
    Does duke learn of his actions from original timeline? If so, how does he react to it?

Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
    Th.ay, MiserableSOUL, Arnsol and 5 others like this.
  3. Fooooodie

Fooooodie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really really really want to know the duke's reaction after he knew he executed his real daughter in first time-line, and his reaction when he finally remembered what happened in second time-line. Did the MC confront him about it?

Choedup1 likes this.
  4. MochiPark

MochiPark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

From the spoilers I don't think her mother was involved in this..idk..but in some spoilers Kiara's mother was also a mere pawn of her family she was also used by them..

Th.ay, darkcrystal, rock.doll and 3 others like this.
  5. MiserableSOUL

MiserableSOUL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The apocalypses came after her death since Keira was the saint and once the saint was killed the gods abounded the world leading to its doom since their only connection to the mortal world was killed. The demon doesn't have anymore reason to pretend to be Cossette since they've done their job to bring the end of the world since Cossette is just the body bag they used to kill the saint while keeping their deal with the first wife to get revenge on the Duke (and her killers).

I think Keira's decision to meet with her maternal family to be pretty smart as she gave up on her father and the dukedom from protecting her and even if they are a bunch of crooks at least they would be on her side when Cossette appears and they can help her set up with possible allies.

6. Sami84

Sami84 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Noooooo

Xi-hime likes this.
  7. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Screenshot 2020-10-16 at 9.44.54 PM.png Screenshot 2020-10-16 at 9.44.35 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-10-16 at 9.45.14 PM.png

syofiaa, lan2001h, Th.ay and 22 others like this.
  8. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I truly believe that apocalypse should hunt down and destroy the rest of the world... after all what they did to Kiera was unforgivable and sinned!
    Though I hope the people who supported Kiera all thru her life should be in peace and be spared. Does anyone think that her brother caused a rebellion after Kiera's death?

Xi-hime and Creolenerd like this.
  9. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't matter if she is involved or not because it's duke's responsibility to protect his 1st wife and their unborn child at any cost being neutral doesn't include to give up from one's responsibility towards other what exactly the neutrality means for duke I don't understand, everything begins from home and if u don't know how to protect it then there is no chance to protect anything else as we know how in last life world meets their doom so obliviously duke should be blame for every single thing and I feel extremely sorry for 1st wife to fall for such a scumbag and believed him and real cossette 4 having such a irresponsible father no doubt why that desperate woman wants to revenge.

10. Alina AquaRegilia

Alina AquaRegilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only read the manhwa up to where it was released- chapter 21 as i could not find the link for the translated novel.But even still i really really HATE her dad.It seems to be common trend to insert the wmmap element of a shitty dad who abused the daughter due to a really dumb misunderstanding or because....of a really bizarre reason.Example-Claude in wmmap in the original timeline hating Athy because he couldn't remember her mother...Yeah...I have a LOT of problems with that.I could not bring myself to read wmmap because of shitty Claude and i almost barfed when the manhwa tried to make him a good guy with the reason...BACKSTORY.
    Personally,I think that the best misunderstood now great in second timeline father-daughter relationship would,without a doubt go to Tia from abandoned empress.You know,cause her father was not a psychopath and actually cared for her.In the original timeline he even killed himself after his daughter was executed.FYI he could not save Tia because even if he did manage to convince ruvve to leave Tia alone the opposing faction would use this as a weakness to tear the imperial family down and Tia would have to live in disgrace her entire life and i think Tia's father knew that Tia would rather kill herself than live in disgrace and as a traitor.
    SO....Yeah i think all of the historic 2nd chance at life manhwa want to have that bittersweet daughter daddy relationship but they kinda give the characters too much trauma and the dad too little reason to do the things they did making it gather the reaction of "What the actual Duck"
    But still.I really hate the Kiera's dad and wish he would just die...after regretting what he did for a long time
    P S- sorry for the long post...

11. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Atleast the duke want to be kind to cossette becoz she is his fav women's daughter but in wmmp claude favour to a daughter who was supposed wife of his cheated with his big bro infront of his eyes but cant love his own and his beloved women's child that he supposed to love most but no he rather blame his child for his women's death but not himself to pregnant her but again good looks matter the most than a person's character.

12. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

Reading List:
    Link
  13. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

Reading List:
    Link
    SO yea, MC attended the ball with the Black Haired Commander. Everyone is suprised... and in the end of the chapter we see MC meeting her maternal grandfather...

14. ecaayu

ecaayu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    um I'm sorry, maybe its a bit out of topic but as far as I know, Claude didn't kill Athy just because he doesn't remember the mother. claude use dark magic to erase his own memories about Diana, and Athy presence heal him BUT with extreme headache. He can't stand it, he feels complicated about it. if he really hate her without reason then I think he will kill newborn athy or just kill her when they first met and not spare her at all. and there's also his own brother that manipulating behind the scene using Jeanette, everytime Jeanette around him he feel relaxed but its actually kill him slowly. between the one that keep causing him headache and the relaxing one, ofc he want to get rid the headache. so I don't think he is a shitty dad, not entirely.

15. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

Reading List:
    Link
    I think at this point we need to stop bringing up a discussion between [Who made a Princess] and [Actually I was the real one].

Although we all need to agree that Jeanette is 1000x better than Cossette B*tch ever was. :):)

16. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

Reading List:
    Link
    Do u know if there is a novel?

17. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MiserableSOUL likes this.
  18. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

Reading List:
    Link
  19. CathyNguyen377

CathyNguyen377 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Keira was not as bad as Cosette, at least she didn't badmouth someone else's mum and clearly try to trigger Keira too by callin her an illegitimate child that came from her mothers affair. Anyone would be pissed Keira still had her brother that loved and cared about her and that vice-captain still defended her when she was about to be executed. Cosette was already dead from the start it seemed,a stillborn most likely from the spoiler so it would be impossible for Cosette to be the real daughter as she already has a demon in her body, her body is the only thing real about her. Cosette wasn't a truly good person anyway since she's a demon and doesn't even compare to Jennette who was actually kinda ignorant about the whole situation and was truly a good sister to Athy. And unless the father actually stopped being so narrow-minded about being 'neutral' and defending his first wife maybe the real Cosette would still be alive but, it might have been fate that Cosette had to die as only one of them can be the Saint or whatever.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
  20. Ophelia_Hecate

Ophelia_Hecate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link