Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by AliceShiki, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Daisydacrazy

Daisydacrazy !!

Reading List:
    Link
    Deanna finishes eating her fifth cake and starts to eat her sixth

leegood, WhitesRabbit48 and Arexio like this.
  2. WhitesRabbit48

WhitesRabbit48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww::aww:
    Lethe is pretty sure he has found his new hero, as a gratefully accepted the cake and munched on a slice.

Watching the two suddenly leave, Lethe was rather confused. He wasn't really the type to dwell on the matter though, so gave a shrug and continued to eat his slice of cake.
    Empathizing with the poor gourd who had been mauled by the children, Lethe offered him a piece of sponge cake in solidarity.

Daisydacrazy, Arexio, leegood and 2 others like this.
  3. Arexio

Arexio Blob Fanatic | AG Player

Reading List:
    Link
    "Oh sorry, there's not too much to talk about with being a scholar. I'm still relatively new to it," he clarified.

Ryul wasn't exactly sure how to respond when the orc somehow managed to both simultaneously talk about his job and make a pass at him while doing so. He was honestly impressed, in more ways than one.

Ryul laughed as he heard Urlagrod's corny compliment, "Well, I've had to become one pretty recently. Had to flee from The Empire and ended up here. It was easy work that kept me fed and housed."

"And you don't need to keep flattering me...you're not so bad-looking yourself," he added while drinking another cup of ale from Pierre, avoiding all eye contact.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
    Daisydacrazy, Nahrenne and leegood like this.
  4. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Oh? Thanks." He took the cake and offered some roasted octopus in return. Good thing he carried emergency food even in town.

5. WhitesRabbit48

Reading List:
    Link
    Lethe happily accepted the octopus whilst wondering how the gourd had managed to keep it from the tiny terrors. Realizing that he didn't know the others name, Lethe took the initiative to introduce himself in standard fashion.

"Lethe," he said, offering the gourd a biscuit. "You?"

leegood, Nahrenne and Daisydacrazy like this.
  6. Daisydacrazy

Daisydacrazy !!

Reading List:
    Link
    Deanna finished her sixth cake. Before she could decided that she was full, she started craving for chicken soup. She remembers the shop location and heads for the door

leegood likes this.
  7. Nahrenne

Nahrenne Sister|Daughter|Niece|Aunt|Mummy

Reading List:
    Link
    Urlagrod laughed heartily at Ryul's words, before chugging his ninth drink in one go and grabbing his tenth.

"I don't lie, my young half-elf friend! If I see someone is good-looking, then I will say it. No point in keeping secrets and causing misunderstandings, ha ha ha! But...you're from the Empire?" Urlagrod puffed out his cheeks, before shaking his head solemnly, "There ain't too much good news coming from folks who have left that place - especially folks who are 'unpure' as those disgusting animals call them!"

The orc got a bit angry over the situation at the HEM and slammed his full tankard on the table, the liquid sloshing out and splashing all over his bare chest.

"Ah, forgive my outburst. I just find it hard to tolerate their supremacist policy, tch!"

Urlagrod rubbed his hands all over his wet chest and began licking the liquid off his fingers one by one.

X

8. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    "Gourd." The gourd answered. "Or Jack. It varies." He answered, taking a bite of the sponge cake. It's good.

9. WhitesRabbit48

Reading List:
    Link
    "Mmmm" Lethe muttered, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

Shortly after finishing his roasted octopus Lethe couldn't handle the sleepiness any longer and conked out right as he was.

leegood likes this.
  10. Arexio

Reading List:
    Link
    "It's quite alright. That IS part of why I had to escape The Empire. Maybe it's better this way as I am here now with new goals and new people..." Ryul stopped himself as his eyes scanned the place where the liquid landed.

His eyes darkened when he saw Urlagrod's next actions. Ryul carefully wet his lips as he asked Pierre for one of his rags. The half-elf received it and approached Urlagrod.

Holding the rag out in his hand, he asked as innocently as possible, "May I?"

leegood and Nahrenne like this.
  11. Nahrenne

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing Ryul holding the rag in his hands and hear him ask that, Urlagrod laughed.

"Sure, if you want to! After all, I've nothing to be embarrassed about with this chest of mine!"

The orc flexed his chest muscles and leaned back in his chair, chugging down his tenth drink while accidentally letting a small trickle of liquid flow down his neck, before slamming it down on the table.

"Ah! Good stuff! Good stuff! Don't forget to drink yours, too, Ryul!"

X

leegood, Arexio and A5G_Reaper like this.
  12. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    The gourd stared incredulously, poked the rabbit to ensure he's truly asleep, then shook his head and borrowed a blanket for Pierre.

"Why do I always end up babysitting whenever I come here? It's a tavern not kiddyland." He grumbled under his breath.

13. Arexio

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ah yes, how could I forget?"

Ryul stretched his other arm, grabbed the drink, and downed the rest of it in one go.

Feeling the liquid courage in him, he went up to Urlagrod and took his time cleaning up the mess. He wiped the alcohol up in a circular manner, spending extra time when he got to the trail winding down Urlagrod's thick neck.

Ryul gave a small devilish grin to the orc as he accidentally made eye contact while performing this maneuver.

leegood and Nahrenne like this.
  14. WhitesRabbit48

Reading List:
    Link
    Lethe sneezed and struggled to open a sleepy eye to look at the gourd. "'m not kid." he murmured before being dragged back to dreamland as he tried to get out a thank you.

leegood, Nahrenne and A5G_Reaper like this.
  15. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    "Yes yes, whatever you say." The gourd pat the rabbit and wrap him in a blanket.

16. Nahrenne

Reading List:
    Link
    "Mmnh~ That feels nice~ Keep up the good work, friend!"

Enjoying the half-elf's actions of drying his chest, Urlagrod slowly drank from his beverage as he made eye contact with him, before smiling happily and swigging down the rest of the drink.

"Pierre! Where are my drinks? I paid for at least 20! I've only had 10! Keep'em coming!"

The large orc grabbed Ryul's hand holding the rag and pulled it off his chest, before very quickly kissing him on the nose and laughing. Pierre pushed 2 more tankards towards them, and gave a knowing smile at the scene - recalling many occasions of when Urlagrod got drunk and the actions that followed.

"I'll save the rest for another time, Url. Drink those and then go home, it's getting late and I don't want you causing a scene in the tavern."

Starting to drink from the new tankard, Urlagrod nodded lazily, before turning back to Ryul.

X

leegood likes this.
  17. Arexio

Reading List:
    Link
    A bit flustered as it happened, Ryul was surprised with the sudden peck on the nose. He didn't really mind though. He had already lost his shame back when he was okay with the orc openly gazing at the area between his legs.

With some disappointment in his tone, Ryul expressed agreement with Pierre's words, "He's right. It is getting quite late, and we should probably head out soon. I have an early morning myself."

He smiled at the orc, "It's been quite a pleasure getting to know you Urlagrod. Can I call you Url as well?"

Nahrenne and leegood like this.
  18. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May came back to the table to see the two really intimate with each other (~^o^) "which one of you makes the baby?"

19. Arexio

Reading List:
    Link
    Ryul laughed and shook his head at May's innocent question. He would let Urlagrod take this one.

Nahrenne and leegood like this.
  20. Nahrenne

Reading List:
    Link
    "Mm, I guess. I just wanted to really let loose today after almost two months of being overworked and no chance of coming here."

Finishing off the 2 drinks, Urlagrod got up - completely steady - and clapped against Ryul's back.

"Be seeing you another time, then, my friend!"
    The orc looked at the human girl with a dumbfounded expression, before smirking once the alcohol from his 2 most recent drinks kicked in. Going up to May, he poked her nose with his finger, before saying:
    "If you want a baby, I'd be happy to oblige in helping you make o-- Ow!"

Pierre had slapped the back of Urlagrod's head, not letting him continue his sentence, and frowned. Urlagrod took another look at the underdeveloped May and nodded in concession.

"All right, all right. I won't go down that route, Perry." He pointed and looked at May, "No one makes a baby tonight. Maybe some other night. I'm turning in."

Waving behind him as he left the tavern, Pierre could only slowly shake his head as he smiled at May.

"Apologies for that, Miss. The drink was getting the better of him there. No one's safe once he passes the 10 drink mark, and it only gets worse from there."

The orc bartender then resumed his other duties - dealing with the multitudinous amount of customers who wanted drinks.

X