Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by AliceShiki, Jan 28, 2019.

1. FallonCreziato

FallonCreziato Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yane dusts himself off, then clears his throat.

"Well, it looks like I'm off to go find a tree to camp under. I'll see y'all sometime down the road"

With that, he grabs the polearm propped up by the door, and heads out into the darkness.

2. WhitesRabbit48

WhitesRabbit48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Sleep?" Lethe murmured giving his eyes a drowsy rub.
    Not prepared for this second tickling attempt, Lethe let out a small giggle.
    Escaping from Xionlige and Elaine's grasps, Lethe makes his way back to his spot beside Arawn.
    Lethe gave a sleepy smile in return.

"Welcome~"
    "You can't?" Lethe asks in return in as much disbelief as he can muster as he fights the pull of sleep.

Lethe was genuinely very confused.
    ((I was too late!))
    Before he could hear his fellow adventurer's answer, Lethe fell asleep. When he opened his eyes a few moments later, Yane was gone. Whoops...

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
    Xalysian, AliceShiki, leegood and 2 others like this.
  3. Hasr11

Hasr11 [Cat] [Fujoshi] [JP TL in Hiding]

Reading List:
    Link
    “Yes! I’ll be in your care, nya!”

*Yawn~* “I’m feeling sleepy now”, Xionlige says as her body starts glowing.

As the glow disappears, there’s is a small black cat napping on the tavern floor, mewing something in her sleep.

((I gots to go back to studying and TLing haha))

AliceShiki, jbturkle, leegood and 3 others like this.
  4. jbturkle

jbturkle Fruit

Reading List:
    Link
    Arawn stares at the cat incredulously and then up at Lethe. He looks around at the rest of the tavern to check if anyone else had seen the same thing. Surely he wasn't hallucinating again, right?

5. Xalysian

Xalysian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After witnessing the sudden transformation of the feline girl into a black cat, he let out a light sigh as he smiled at the sleeping cat.

"Adorable, isn't she?" Veri asks him.

He nodded and turned back to the table. He yawned out of the exhaustion after a long journey to the town of Nagrand.

"Say, Arawn? Got any tall trees inside the town? He's getting tired now." Veri asks a question to him.

Hasr11 and WhitesRabbit48 like this.
  6. WhitesRabbit48

WhitesRabbit48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another napper! Wow! That's two in one day!

Knowing from experience that the tavern floor was not the comfiest of places to nap, Lethe scrambled out of his chair to see if he could do anything to move her elsewhere. When he got closer, though, the surrounding sleepiness hits him twice as hard. He had, to stay, awake... Must, not fall, asleep...
    Lethe managed to cast one last glance at Arawn before he couldn't hold on any longer: the call of sleep was much too strong. He quickly fell fast asleep next to the cat.

AliceShiki, Hasr11, leegood and 2 others like this.
  7. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    "Awwwwwwwww~"

Elaine drapes a blanket over the two, covering them, before giggling as she leaves.

8. jbturkle

jbturkle Fruit

Reading List:
    Link
    "Trees?!" Arawn exclaims in surprise. However, he quickly gets over his shock, having seen too many strange things already. "Not any in town, but there's plenty once you leave Nagrand."
    Arawn sighs in exasperation at the two insta-sleepers. He calls for Bill and asks him to move them to somewhere more quiet and safe. After all, Arawn has no idea where either of the two were staying or going to stay at.

AliceShiki, leegood, Hasr11 and 2 others like this.
  9. Xalysian

Xalysian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Veri answers back. "I see!~"

Before Valuren ever could move from the table to go outside of town (for tall trees), he caught a glance over the now filled board.

"Oh! Valuren, wanna get a quest right now - or get some rest first?"
    He nodded, after a tired sigh.

He goes over to the quest board, glaring at the writings he recognized but never understood the meaning.

WhitesRabbit48 likes this.
  10. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    o.0

Now how did that come to be...?

*takes them both in her arms and bring them behind the counter*
    *puts them in a carefully positioned cushion*

... To think those cushions would be useful for more things than providing naps to flying cats that sometimes enter through the windows... Good thing they're pretty small and fit in it.

11. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    A gourd very carefully laid some coins in front of a sleeping old man; then slowly tickled his nose with a feather.

@Naraku

AliceShiki and Naraku like this.
  12. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Suddenly waking up due to this tickling, the receptionist loudly sneezed, fell over his chair and randomly spouted as he pointed to the Gourd.

"Ywee owa ma a drank, ba-", then a coin which was on the table, put by Jack, rolled and fell beside him, provoking a chinking sound... a few seconds passed and he realized that the ceiling was not the same, nor was the ground, it didn't smell good either. He waited a minute before speaking more or less properly, even though he didn't bother standing up and stayed laid on the ground.
    "...what day are we, already?"

AliceShiki, leegood and A5G_Reaper like this.
  13. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing no one response to the man, Lykke kindly told him.
    "Um... It's the last week in the Month of Flowers, today is Skyday..."

14. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Last week..? Skyday..? Did I sleep that much..?", Gaap said and began to think whether he should review his sleeping habits or not, after a sigh, he searched into his pocket but found nothing.

"Ah... well, my stock is gone...", perhaps he should review his whole life habits while at it. After shaking his head, he yawned and tried to stand up, almost unsuccessfully, he picked up Jack's coins for his rent, on the table, he saw a feather... villainous thing, he thought.
    He coughed and began to speak.

"Oh, yeah, sorry for being in the way... maybe? And well, thank for replying to me... aaah, I shouldn't sleep in the tavern, I always end up to the ground~", since he was on the ground, he maybe blocked her.

AliceShiki, A5G_Reaper and leegood like this.
  15. Siostar

Reading List:
    Link
    For a moment, Lykke wondered how a man behind the counter could get in her way.

"Ah..Um no?... You weren't in my way? But, I really think you sleep on a bed instead." Lykke, kindly advised... Since her brother once said 'Anything on the ground should be stepped on.'

AliceShiki, Naraku and A5G_Reaper like this.
  16. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    "Why are you sleeping all the time?"

17. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "A bed... what is th- okay, okay, bad jokes go away.", before even finishing his sentence, he shook his head a second time, while not realizing at all all the bullshits he has been saying since the start.

"...honestly, I think the first step would be stopping me from sleeping in the tavern, behind a counter, under or on a table or chair... then, we can speak about the bed later. I suppose..."
    "...you know a lot of stuff about beds.", he then turned to Jack and wondered if this feather was his doing or not.

"As for sleeping... I... what lies can I spout out... I need a lot of sleep? There is nothing I can do? I don't know?", of course, he was thinking aloud on purpose. Oh right, before he forgets once again.
    "Is that your doing?", the receptionist pointed at the feather.

AliceShiki likes this.
  18. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    "Surely you jest, I see a bed about as often as you." The gourd suspiciously denied. "Doing what? It's been there the whole time." He lied flatly.

19. Siostar

Reading List:
    Link
    "It... sounds... very uncomfortable... Though, I don't really have the right to say you shouldn't." Thinking back on how she could collapse with no warning...

AliceShiki, A5G_Reaper and Naraku like this.
  20. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ay~u... mmmmm, I would say that you at least got a bed in the last few weeks.", Gaap replied while emphasizing on the Ayu. "I don't know, perhaps tickling an asleep person? Who would do that anyway?"
    "Well, you get used to it?", the receptionist could barely remember when was the last time he slept on a bed.
    "Then... you probably have all right to say it, I think? I mean, an advice is always welcome whether the person saying it is applying tis same advice or not.", the first example that came to mind would be a legless man saying to someone to go take a stroll instead of staying at home, nevertheless, he wondered if he had another example.

"I guess... as long as it's not hypocritical, as in, they don't do what they say on purpose. It's fine."

AliceShiki, leegood and A5G_Reaper like this.