Spoiler Bastian

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jan 13, 2023.

1. Midnight37

Midnight37 .✧˙✮.Forever Lost In The Starry Sky˙✮.✧

Reading List:
    Link
    Quite excited to read about their meeting/reunion. Wonder if it's going to be similar to the first time they met: her wearing a veil and coming across him :meowpuffyblush:

mushishinature and Elyriona like this.
  2. Elyriona

Elyriona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, don’t remind me of these days. After these tense days I was almost dying. It didn’t take much time to convert screenshots into text. The most difficult part was to translate text. I didn’t make MTL of that novel, and actually translated text and it took so much time and efforts, that I don’t have any energy and wish to do it again.

Well, with Bastian it is much easier. I just need to convert images into text. I wouldn’t say that it is tiresome work. If I compare it with the work that I put in “Death is the only ending…” it is almost like as if I am resting))

Moreover I enjoy it, I mean to know what would happen in next chapter. So I am always looking forward for new episodes of Bastian.

1Rene and mushishinature like this.
  3. Elyriona

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s what I was wondering about as well. As soon as I was reminded about her, I recalled all evil things that she did to Odette. I just can’t forgive her. She should definitely be humiliated in public as she did it with Odette.

1Rene, Tasnuva, its0k and 1 other person like this.
  4. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if the war will even be a part of this story. If Odette forgives Bastian now and they start their relationship from scratch and then he has to go to war it will make poor Odette suffer again.

On the other hand if they just start “as friends” now and he goes to war before they fully reconcile Odette will have time and reason to think about Bastian and let her feelings grow.

1Rene, Elyriona and mushishinature like this.
  5. tifftiff2121

tifftiff2121 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will check out that series

6. Yuki143321

Yuki143321 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the Ml slept with the Red Hair bitch? Tho he’s a rapist but as far as ive seen the spoiler’s he’s not the type who sleeps with anybody

7. Eithar

Eithar Member

Reading List:
    Link

No, he did not sleep with her. He went to tell her that their contract was over and to warn her, but she threatened him with some pictures of Odette, so he froze in shock from the pictures, and when she was kissing his neck and removing the belt of his pants, Bastian woke up from the shock and felt as if he saw himself assaulting Odette, so he strangled her with his hands in her neck And when he felt that she might die in his hands while she cut his neck and chest in self-defense, he turned away from her, arranged his clothes, wiped the traces of her kiss from his neck, and warned her for the last time that he would not be so kind as now if she made another foolishness.

8. Elyriona

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering how Odette will show up in society if Bastian and she end up being together. Her reputation was completely ruined by that bitch Sandrine. I just can’t image that people of that century would simply forget this scandal, they will always remember her whose naked image was exposed to all world.

torte1315, mottorarara, 1Rene and 4 others like this.
  9. yoro3shi

yoro3shi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's one possibility. Plus if he comes back a war hero again, his reputation will jmprove.

Elyriona and its0k like this.
  10. Fierce7

Fierce7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know we are nearing the end or if we still have a lot of chapters to discover please?

mushishinature likes this.
  11. Diell88

Diell88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People now know that Franz is delusional and he drew it by imagination. Plus they fear Bastian now, so they would likely keep a pleasant façade in front of Odette and Bastian. What goes behind their backs is hard to say though...

Well, I doubt anyone could answer that except the author . ..

Last edited: Mar 9, 2023
    Eelillya, torte1315, 1Rene and 3 others like this.
  12. Azqua

Azqua Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that's why the title is "Bastian" , that we can get more picture about the way he think and behave. For Odette, we have to read between the lines; her thought and feeling. I think that's make Solche's work interesting for me read.

13. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She never had real friends there anyway,so I don't think she will suffer greatly for not being able to mingle.
    And I may be wrong,but I think I heard that after the war in cebiyb things started to change among the order of power.Like,Mattias dukedom kept his power and was even stronger but other nobles started to decrease assets and power and the new rich started emerging,so perhaps the society she will meet won't be quite the same as before.(Though Layla was ignored and cursed in society until Mattias destroyed the business of these people,then they were polite and respectful,but not to a point in which she goes to society and makes friends)

14. mushishinature

mushishinature Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think both Bastian and Odette don't care about high society. Situation is quite different then in CEBIYB, Layla is orphan girl, Odette while abandoned is still noble women or even princess if situation was different. They wouldn't dare to exclude Bastian because of his money and military career. Odette could be accepted if emperor decides that despite pictures and Franz scandal. If not who cares. I recently read for second time wedding chapter I totally forgot how Bastian had to gently push (I mean almost blackmaile) that Duke who lead Odette to altar. Good riddance if they don't, they are all snobs.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2023
  15. BlueViolet

BlueViolet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh, Bastian is a jerk but he is slowly changing for the better. I hope he clears up all of their misunderstanding including the issue about Sandrine and not just gloss it over.

Shendee90, Ianna, IIVISS and 6 others like this.
  16. Diell88

Reading List:
    Link
    Absolutely, when I read ss1 it's frustrating how misunderstandings keep piling up and Odette built a new wall around her heart each time.

Not only Sandrine, his surroundings (the general Demel, the fake friends) liked to keep putting her down, reminding her she was just a fake wife. I hope they pay for that!

IIVISS, 1Rene, Tasnuva and 4 others like this.
  17. Jo_al7

Jo_al7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In S1 misunderstanding keep happening between the two, causes Bastian to turn to violent/jerk man and for Odette to close her heart for him and build more walls

Now in S2, It got worse as to reach the climax where both are broken with many losses, but now with Bastian taking the lead into clearing this mistake and letting go of his pride, one by one the misunderstandings will be resolved and Odette’s heart’s wall will crumble.

IIVISS, 1Rene, Fierce7 and 5 others like this.
  18. Elyriona

Reading List:
    Link
    There are some new fanarts from sizh-sama.

This scene after Odette being kidnapped.
    72311224-D19F-49FB-A007-886ABEBD8DF8.jpeg
    This child from Bastian's dream. BTW, was their description in novel that it was girl? I can’t recall if it was boy or girl.
    D5FCFCB6-C0A2-4F0D-918B-8C26AAC44C54.jpeg
    There is Bastian suffered with sleepwalking. So he tied his wrists.
    78DCBD39-2B4D-4C16-8505-86EA369A4980.jpeg

19. Diell88

Reading List:
    Link
    In the novel, the child wasn't developed enough to tell gender iirc. In Bastian's dreams the child sometimes comes back as a girl who looks like Odette, sometimes as a boy who looks like him.

torte1315, TrinaAngel, IIVISS and 8 others like this.
  20. mushishinature

mushishinature Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gorgeous pictures. In his nightmares child sometimes looked like her ( probably girl), sometimes as him (maybe boy). When child died he couldn't see was it boy or girl so mind probably projected both in dreams.

Fierce7 and Manolyaisabella like this.