Spoiler Bastian

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jan 13, 2023.

1. cyrahnts

cyrahnts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh, i had forgotten the fact that today is saturday and there are no updates:blobsneeze:

Elyriona, Diell88, its0k and 3 others like this.
  2. meafia

meafia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came here after almost a week only to be left at a cliffhanger lol. Should've come a bit later

mushishinature likes this.
  3. Jo_al7

Jo_al7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to the club :blob_grin:

Its been one month since I’m here and a lot had happened, i came to this forum when bastian started to r4pe odette that was nerve wracking, and i was like what did i just got myself into :blobfearful:. I was so eager to see Bastian kneel infront of odette and beg for forgiveness that’s why i stayed and thanks god I wasn’t disappointed (yet)

4. meafia

meafia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came at the same time! It has been a ride. When i came the thread only had 40 pages and now its 120 already. Imma miss this cuz it's the only thread i actively engaged in rather than ghost reading

5. tarotarocool

tarotarocool Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah same i was about to drop it too. I'm so glad i gave it a chance. it's all I'm looking forward to now.

mushishinature likes this.
  6. mushishinature

mushishinature Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too. I got here at worst part rape chapters, I was looking for MTLs because I liked novel so much that regular english updates were not enough, then I accidentally saw spoilers. I was ready to drop it but I stayed because it was too late. Before spoilers I really liked novel so I didn't want to drop it. It was good decision, plus community here is great. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Breakthewall and tarotarocool like this.
  7. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    A new chapter today! Yayyyy

8. Elyriona

Elyriona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, they weren’t mentioned in appearing at this event in Novels <CEBIYB> or <Bastian>. If I am not mistaken at that time Matthias was still engaged to Claudine and he couldn’t appear with Layla. Plus, although girl in this pic is blonde but her color hair is too dark. Layla had more bright color hair.

IIVISS and Omomomo123 like this.
  9. Jo_al7

Jo_al7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Naver comment spolier 168:

- Bastian said he will wait for Odette as a gentleman
    - Bastian asked Odette if she will have a dinner with him tomorrow
    -Bastian and odette had an honest conversation, bastian was so straightforward with his feelings

10. Diell88

Diell88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, why are people talking about love triangle? Did Xanders do something? No, go away!

It seems like he's still quite commanding in this methods, lol, you still need to learn, Bastian

its0k and Jo_al7 like this.
  11. Diraaroo

Diraaroo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Usually 2nd male lead kinda likeable, but this one count xander don’t include. It is hard to like count xander who claims he loved his wife, but ended up liking someone else easily.

IIVISS, mushishinature and its0k like this.
  12. mushishinature

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm now convinced we won't get romance here, with reason Odette is afraid and Bastian is who he is. Even if his intentions are not bad, Odette doesn't know that. She doesn't know him at all because he only showed her his cold side, even now.

Tasnuva, Omomomo123, Diell88 and 2 others like this.
  13. maharani88

maharani88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no, this chapter and right at the end part of the chapter make my heart uncomfortable ... somehow I always understand bastian's feelings, maximin how do you do that? say that you do regular dinner activities like a happy little family to someone who just lost his wife and child?
    to hell even that is his wife tho.
    not anymore, I can't respect that one man.

for odette, i know you feel shocked and confused but please don't be naive and ignore your husband's presence, bastian previously said he would come back to you right? then welcome. your betrayal, you feel guilty but you do it continuously without realizing it. up to this point i think bastian has earned his karma, solche please give a solution for them soon, i don't want to see maximin anymore.

ps.
    sorry if my opinion offends some readers, but I don't want to ask for feedback from anyone at this time. so let me with my thoughts.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2023
  14. 1Rene

1Rene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My patience is honestly running out. I know the author is taking time but it's making me frustrated. Been waiting for this chapter for so long since it's their reunion but there were like only 3-4 lines of conversation between Bastian and Odette that too only one sided. Meanwhile 80 pc of the chapter was abt the exchange of words between xanders and Bastian which we don't care abt . I just hope after letting us suffer through such agony , they do not rush things and end it quickly.

IIVISS, Elyriona, Omomomo123 and 2 others like this.
  15. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well his wife has passed away many years ago so it’s fine to start a new romance. But it shouldn’t be at the expense of a woman who’s trying to get her life together and learn how to live on her own. I hate the fact that count Xanders is not honest with himself about his reasons. Like he knows he shouldn’t take advantage of the situation and that’s low, but he continues to insert himself into Odette’s life under the guise of good intentions. And as another user said, it’s so rude and hurtful to invite Bastian to their little happy “family” dinner, I now can only think of him as an antagonist, not the 2nd ML.

16. mushishinature

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't mind that count, but he is not second male lead and he is not even fleshed enough as character. So why he is relevant now, only to cause more misunderstandings between leads? Not even that because Odette doesn't like him. I'm bit frustrated because we got all conversations just not between leads.

1Rene, Fierce7, Diell88 and 2 others like this.
  17. Jo_al7

Jo_al7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is naive but not a villain, and its not wrong to like someone but its wrong in using them, idk how to say this, i dont hate or like count xander character, he is just not interesting

aasin, Tasnuva, its0k and 3 others like this.