Spoiler Behind the laughter of the surviving princess / 살아남은 왕녀의 웃음 뒤에는

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sweet_Bunny, May 19, 2024.

1. Hautetoast

Hautetoast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read up to Chapter 16 so far and it's good. ML is the greenest flag among the green flags.

ML and his mom are so patient with FL. There were a few times I got scared for her, wondering if that is when ML would lose it and start getting mad at her but he never did. Every time he becomes angry is because FL got hurt and his anger is directed at the ones who hurt her, whether directly or indirectly. :aww:

The one thing I don't really like is the way the King humiliates FL in public the way he did. Like, what benefit is there? It practically brings down the prestige and respectability of the royal family and him. This is also kind of a cliche where families ill-treat a child in their family very publicly to shame the child, but never was there the thought that the very act is a humiliation of their entire household.

VelvetColors, ANETA, InChains and 2 others like this.
  2. Maninay

Maninay Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the emperor and fl full blooded siblings?

3. Hautetoast

Reading List:
    Link
    Could be. The story mentioned the previous King married three Queens, each from the three pillar families. But it does not seem like FL's mother was from the Crispin or ML's families, so only the King's maternal family (the third pillar house which he already exterminated) is left as a possibility. What's also possible is that FL is the child of a concubine, although the existence of concubines have not been confirmed in the manhwa so far.

4. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers on Lacane Crispin?

5. crunchberry

crunchberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey all, asking for the links or for the person to DM you and whatnot could get you AND that person banned (for spamming the comments), so stop doing it.

You can DM the person yourself by clicking on their name and then pressing/clicking on "start a conversation" on the pop-up.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2024 at 6:48 PM
  6. FictionalPeony

FictionalPeony Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I skimmed my copy of the novel there’s 10 epilogue chapters and 18 side stories. The last epilogue, we see fl and ml go to the market disguised as a commoner couple and enjoying the day as it was fl’s wish to do on her birthday

banana-bee and its0k like this.
  7. AnimeLova

AnimeLova Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did ML have lovers/ relationships or sleep with anyone before FL?

8. Hautetoast

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you guys please stop flooding the thread with mtl requests? Please dm the person instead.

crunchberry likes this.