Spoiler Death Is The Only Ending For The Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LockedPuppet, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Red and Mad

Red and Mad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You said it "in real life". This is fiction, people know how to separate fiction from reality. And it's not just Callisto, Penelope also did crazy things like putting on a bewitched wedding ring before getting married, getting irritated that Callisto hasn't made a comment to her about quitting her job after 5 years (when he didn't because he could never ask that of the woman who sacrificed everything for him), etc. They are a crazy couple with imperfections, but they know how to fix their problems and move on.
    In fact, all the characters here are amoral, making their concepts of love unique and sometimes bizarre. And not only in this novel, the author has other novels much darker than this one.
    Regardless of the age of the reader, there are enough labels and spoilers to warn them of the content of the work, that they do not want to read it is their own responsibility, and I think that was your case, but who knows.
    And now about the concept of love and a healthy relationship... What makes you sure that your concept of love does not change over time? Callisto mentioned something that makes many uncomfortable but he has a point: love is quite fickle, it can appear and disappear in an instant. The concept we have of love may or may not be the same in 10 years.
    But my point is not to question love, it is to answer your reply:
    I didn't like that you disguised your disgust for a fictional couple by giving arguments that work in real life, it's fiction and the couple only follows the taste of the author. But the worst part, was when you brought third parties. If for them that is love, it is their problem, not yours. The way you brought them into your opinion (and still want me to feel sorry for them) just makes me think that you want to feel superior because of your healthy concept of love or you just wanted to rant about them.
    I don't know how much experience you have to freely feel sorry for them, but in my experience I can tell not only you but others that love comes in many forms and you never know what will await you in a relationship.

Maela, Nurahahaha, Tiis_Ganda and 3 others like this.
  2. TheSkyIsFalling

TheSkyIsFalling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do they have children? Skimmed the side stories and no mention of pregnancy...

3. Red and Mad

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, a daughter named Judith Regulus. It is mentioned about her in the final chapters of the side stories, but she officially appears in the third chapter of the 8 extra chapters.
    She has the appearance of Callisto but wavy hair like Penelope. She also has powerful magic and dragon wings, since Callisto is a direct descendant of the ancient God Golden Dragon.

4. IIVISS

IIVISS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guys! I have a lot of questions to ask. Would you please answer if u know:cry: I want to know about all the main (male) character reaction after Yvonne return to the duke mension. and does Yvonne ever seduce or do something to Callisto??

mewylve likes this.
  5. AAIISSAA

AAIISSAA New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    نگران نباش عزیزم :اووو: ایوان سعی کرد کالیستو بات را اغوا کند او موفق نشد :کوکی: و کالیستو دختر را از او دور کرد.

Don't worry baby
    Yvonne tried to seduce him, buttt Callisto pushed the girl away from him :cookie:

Callisto didn't care about Yvane at all :blobokhand:

mewylve and IIVISS like this.
  6. IIVISS

IIVISS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much:aww:

7. Xarxyc

Xarxyc New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I started reading the manhwa few days ago translated by Asura Scans and caught up to releases.
    Thought of checking the novel's progress and was pleasantly surprised to see it's been finished years ago.

Would like to know the following:
    1. How much does Manhwa skip from the novel? Can I pick up the novel from where manhwa left and not miss anything?
    2. Is Towel City translation decent? I checked some random chapters and it definitely not MTL, but I would appreciate some reviews before picking up.

mewylve likes this.
  8. xlilium

xlilium Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. I picked up the novel and went directly to where the manhwa left off, didn't bother to read the earlier chapters because of point 2.
    2. Towel City translation is decent enough to read and roughly understand the story, it's definitely works of someone who does not know Korean and just tried to fix the MTL version as there were many inconsistencies and sentences that did not make sense.

mewylve likes this.
  9. Xarxyc

Xarxyc New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you happen to know any quality translations of the novel?

10. xlilium

xlilium Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Nerien

Nerien Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone knows what chapter in the novel is the current manhwa?

12. xlilium

xlilium Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're reading the Towel City's translated version, it should be chapter 134

Nerien likes this.
  13. ryosai

ryosai Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need a lot of spoilers about callisto's current feelings for Penelope and Penelope's feelings for callisto as well, and a few cute moments that will be between them next season :cookie:

14. kaedeyuuki

kaedeyuuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the novel got licensed?

15. TrinigirlStar

TrinigirlStar Member

Reading List:
    Link

That's why I said unpopular opinion you psycho I'm asexual I just find the novel to be absolute crazy and my opinion is it's not for me I am not reading your long zzz summary imma just leave it as your unwanted response to my unpopular opinion

strawberry 12 and teargrants like this.
  16. Red and Mad

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't make sense to mention your sexual orientation to support your opinion, but I can't expect much from someone who uses "zzz" and "psycho" as insults

[​IMG]

Peony Publishing is currently publishing the physical books of the novel (เป็นตัวร้ายก็ต้องตายเท่านั้น) in Taiwan:
    https://t.co/iqGs3uloZb

Also, МИФ is currently publishing the physical books of the novel (Единственный конец злодейки — смерть) in Russia:
    https://t.co/qIDtjwpRY9

[​IMG][​IMG]

CaelumBlue and Manolyaisabella like this.
  17. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate this art so much...

18. strawberry 12

strawberry 12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question is Derrick Eckhart is bad the way others said i even saw some spoiler that he is a bastard is it true bcz i love that character TT _ TT....

19. strawberry 12

strawberry 12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Can i ask why are you also like Derrick Eckhart??

Who is 2nd male lead can anyone tell me please

And what happened to Derrick Eckhart will he be a antagonist or he will be single??

20. ketchupblood

ketchupblood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why are the bookmarked spoilers all full chapter translations lol:blobdizzy: i just want to know the cliffnotes, isn't that the point of spoilers