Spoiler Death Is The Only Ending For The Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LockedPuppet, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Shirayuki..

Shirayuki.. 〖13th Princess Of Chaos♡〗〖Your Oneesan :3〗

Reading List:
    Link
    Shooo many sad events T^T

Cecilliarustcle likes this.
  2. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CALLISTO!!!!!!!!!! Lmaooooo kneel down you boy!! :blobjoy: I swear Callisto is the best man you’ve ever found!! He stayed true with her from beginning to end....he sincerely loves her!!! :blobmelt:And the worst guy goes to Derreck and Eclise!! I hate them to death!!!! :blobdevil: Thank you @Spade_Ladyz for compiling this!! Now i get the whole picture of this novel!! Thank you very much!

3. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The scene when Penelope meet little Yvonne was a tear jerker to me!!! I don’t know it gonna be very sad..i pity her so much (i feel like i wanna blame derreck for not holding her firmly even tho i know he’s still child) haih:(

marteenee likes this.
  4. Thyy

Thyy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the answer

Upsadaisy likes this.
  5. Violet_Ray

Violet_Ray Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry:aww Emily....!!! You are the best!!

Juli Kidman and Elyriona like this.
  6. Ilannah

Ilannah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Emily :aww::aww:

Elyriona likes this.
  7. shesanxious

shesanxious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really, thank you guys for the spoilers! I pray for your happiness(*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡

Btw, i wanna ask something... I'm not that good in english, so i had a lil trouble while reading the spoilers. Though im using google chrome i couldnt use the translate feature freely since in my native language, she & he have the same meaning, & GChrome always translates the entire page.

So, callisto gave a 'curse ring' to Penelope as their 'wedding/engagement ring' ? And the curse is "if by any chance Penelope die, so does he"? Don't you guys think it's such a hasty decision?(・.・)

TishaCat, Juli Kidman and Kat Rina like this.
  8. Kat Rina

Kat Rina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Callisto said many times he would have killed himself if Penelope died. Like when she was poisoned, he said he had brought with him the sword to stab himself in case she passed away. Same thing if she had gone to her original world (when Penelope reminded him that he saved him by staying there, he said - while kidding, lol, only him could joke about it - "it would have been a life ended with suicide anyway, if you had left". A thing that he said only after she decided to stay, I believe to not make her stay there just for prevent him from suicide). I also think is pretty extreme (I'm not the type who believe in "love is all that matters in life), but if you analyze Callisto's personality it's not so surprising. Penelope is literally the only person Callisto ever loved after his mother's death, for a warrior machine like him she became his entire world and his only peace. It's not like he dependes on her, it's more like he doesn't wants to stay without her, no matter what. It's also important to remember that his thoughts are not born from our modern mentality, but in a historical contest with a completly different idea of love and marriage.