Spoiler Death Is The Only Ending For The Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LockedPuppet, Dec 20, 2019.

1. YuichiJin

YuichiJin New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was there any spoilers about her modern family when she finished the story?
    p/s :I'm not very good at English, so I hope everyone will understand ==

2. shesanxious

shesanxious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yep, i see, couldn’t agree more. he is never not insane anyway- the nickname “madman” really suits him. He is 11-12 from Eclise (11-12, in my language, means “barely no different) but in a different way:facepalm:

Yeah- but i was not only talking through perspective of modernity. I know both of them are pretty strong, there’s a vv high probability they’ll survive even tho they have to face strong enemies (after all they already defeated leyla:sushi_cool:)... but— this is only my imagination: IF one day penelope die, so does he. And at that time they already have children, and the children are still kids/even babies; or the day of the “IF” is (right after) penelope gave birth to their child, isn’t it sad? imagining their child wouldn’t get their parent’s love... even tho the background of the story isn’t modern, at least callisto has to think that far:’v think about ‘the worst case’ - did i imagine too much? 55555:hmm::blobsweat:

Juli Kidman, Jukki and Kat Rina like this.
  3. Kat Rina

Kat Rina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand what you said, I also thought something similar XD poor children, really. But I guess Callisto didn't think about having babies at that time, or maybe he is the type of person who loves his children but not as much as his wife. Or maybe when they will have children he will do anything to prevent both of them to die XD like he himself said, he is a crazy prince, I won't be surprised if he schemed some absurde way to survive with Penelope for the eternity :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Rocio Martinez, Juli Kidman and Jukki like this.
  4. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thank you soooo muchhhhh @Mercyliana :blob_pout::blob_pout::blob_pout::blob_pout::blob_pout::blob_pout::blob_pout::blob_pout::blob_pout::blob_pout:

Mercyliana likes this.
  5. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think if they have children he'll mellow out on the whole killing himself thing

Kids really change a person most of the time

Otherwise if he still has that mindset it would be selfish to have children

Kurooof and shesanxious like this.
  6. Violet_Ray

Violet_Ray Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh god I'm almost on the verge of being heartbroken.:blobsob::blobsob:

MiserableSOUL and Elyriona like this.
  7. Ilannah

Ilannah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Elyriona , Thanks for the translation!

I don't particularly know if I'm sorry for Eclise or if I'm angry with him. I'm indecisive, because it was finally she who started to seduce him without loving him, but, on the other hand, he says he does and does something like that, without thinking it could make her sad.

It made me very angry.:(:mad:

sorry if i wrote something wrong, my english is not very good!

Ophelia_Hecate and Elyriona like this.
  8. chikom

chikom Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Elyriona I made this account just to thank you!! Seriously, I really appreciate the work you do and I'm literally left on the edge of my seat every time you post. Again, thank you so much. : )

Yumi21K, TishaCat, Jukki and 4 others like this.
  9. Elyriona

Elyriona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, it is alright :) English isn’t also my first language. Your English is very good so don’t worry

Yeah, I am also a bit irritated by Eclise’s action because he actually put Penelope in very dangerous position by bringing Yvonne. And Penelope also felt betrayed by him.

Actually I feel nothing for Eclise and at very beginning I have never been thinking that he would be main male lead. In the truth he looked very pitiful and his personality didn’t match Penelope’s at all. He couldn’t support her and he didn’t care about her feelings.

Well, it is only my opinion :)

Wow, thank you for your kind words I feel supported ;) I am glad that you like my shabby translation :D

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
  10. Kurooof

Kurooof Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Penelope get pregnant on the last side story fufufufufu if I’m not wrong it happened on Callisto Birthday or something wwwwwwwww